LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old May 15th 06, 05:40 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

On 14 May 2006 18:46:38 -0700, "tomcat" wrote
in alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

wrote:
I think its simpler than that. He comes up with what he thinks is a
cool idea, and the idea gives him pleasure. He then thinks about it
for a nanosecond, and posts it to the usenet, because the pleasure is
magnified. When someone who knows something comes along and points out
he is wrong, it gives Guth pain, and to avoid the pain of being wrong,
he'll contort his mind into a pretzel to achieve -never seeing that
each turn in his twisted logic makes him even more wrong at more
levels. In the end, he has produced a painful load of garbage that
shows just how wrong he is - recorded on usenet for all time. So, the
very thing he fears, because he is motivated at core by an insane ego
that cannot admit he is wrong at any level, he creates the very thing
he fears - a permanent testament to his essential wrongness that people
will laugh at as long as humanity exists.

I think someday people will take all the postings of usenet and create
software to try and simulate it. There may well one day be a Guth
simulator that accurately reproduces all of Guth's ravings - and people
can taunt that simulation to obtain even new wrong minded bull**** to
laugh at.

Brad Guth, isn't 'afraid' of new ideas. And, he is doing science, not
bragging about it -- like some do. And, yes, he makes mistakes. But
he accomplishes things too -- which some don't. He thinks -- which
most people don't do -- and includes those he trades posts with as part
of 'group think' which the British abhor. Yes, I know, that is the
French method. But it works. This is why the French are
technologically very, very advanced.

tomcat

If you weren't so consistently wrong and stupid, I would think you
were a troll.
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old May 15th 06, 11:59 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

tomcat wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
So how do those little aliens live in the shadows of Martian rocks with
a 7 millibar CO2 atmosphere?

Exobiology is the theortical examination of different possibilities of
life. Even here on Earth life exists in many different environments.
Creatures exist in 300 deg. F. hot ocean springs, for instance. Snow
foxes and polar bears live where the Winters are often -50 deg. F. and,
sometimes, even a little colder than that. Birds fly in the air. Fish
swim in the sea. Worms live in the dirt. Bats like darkness and
caves.

It is entirely possible that Martians may have adapted to CO2,
breathing it as easily as we breathe air. CO2 has two oxygen atoms for
each carbon atom. They may have adapted to low pressure air. This
could also explain their existence in the Columbia Hills where air from
the vast Martian plains would create winds providing a little more air
pressure, at least for brief periods of time. Perhaps their
metabolisms are slower than ours and, relative to us, they move in slow
motion.

Perhaps they have 'secret' caves that provide heat, insulation, and
additional air pressure. They might live off of the dirt itself --
instead of eating each other as we do. We love a good barbeque, but on
Mars they may prefer ice cold CO2 frost.

Protein molecules are very adaptable. They probably adapted to Mars,
as well as here on Earth.

Occam's Razor is not your friend, sport.

tomcat

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity
Old May 19th 06, 04:12 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

LIBERATOR,
The ESA Venus EXPRESS orbit of 250 km by 66,000 km is going to remain
as somewhat instrument resolution limited for most all but the polar
zones. At best it's not likely going to identify upon anything that's
potentially intelligent or otherwise of artificial thermal
differentials because of such distances and subsequent poor resolution.
Venus EXPRESS is however science on the cheap as such satellites tend
to get, thereby even their optical instruments are those somewhat
limited in scope and obviously without radar imaging as any part of
their capability is just the unfortunate turn of events when politics
and religions gets in the way of what could have been.

Limited to a penetrating look-see into specific IR spectrums may
however reveal the likely nighttime season of surface temperatures as
to whatever's the case of a fairly large area that much cooler than
we'd been informed of by all of the previous missions, of thereby
telling us a bit more of what's so geothermal about Venus.

Too bad that such new and improved science of ESA's Venus EXPRESS is
currently being treated as though somewhat Usenet taboo, and/or as
need-to-know by way of having been banished into posting related Usenet
topics in most any language other than english. Even the official web
sit of ESA isn't sharing any more information than absolutely necessary
(perhaps Venus EXPRESS is actually broken and they're having to bluff
their way along).

This limited mission of a mostly thermal imaging look-see at Venus is
somewhat like our not ever having established the LL-1 satellite on
behalf of Earth and Moon science. So much as mention LL-1 or of
anything that could best utilize that nifty nullification zone and
Usenet goes into their usual damage-control postal mode of topic/author
stalking, bashing and if possible banishment mode.

The ongoing incest of Usenet's intellectual banishments and of their
continual usage of evidence exclusions is actually proof-positive that
I'm more right about what I've uncovered than I'd thought. Too bad
that I also right about their wussy status quo of such pathetic physics
and science communities and institutions as well, and here I'd thought
we got rid of the Third Reich sorts of such perverted individuals that
would knowing collaborate with the devil himself, and obviously against
their own kind if need be. Obviously leadership isn't the problem that
actually utilize as a cloak on behalf of those collaborating with
private orders of cultism that has ulterior motives and hidden agendas
of their own to pursue.

The likes of "John Griffin" are being their normal borg like
brown-nosed self, and otherwise doing exactly whatever their club/cult
thinks is best, such as keeping up the pretense that their all-knowing
and supposed leadership needs to be continually butt-wiped with their
individual noses in order to keep their collaboration up to speed, as
in focused upon keeping their mutually beneficial ruse/sting of the
century ongoing. Obviously I would damage a good portion of their
pretentious world that's currently protected by such Skull and Bones
forms of pagan greed, arrogance and of their crimes against humanity
that includes their intentions of allowing WW-III and/or the ongoing
demise of our environment.

The ongoing PC attacks via GOOGEL/Usenet, of my having to deal with
their intrusive malware/****ware, is simply adding more proof that I'm
more than sufficiently right. The fact that our John Griffin is a "the
daddy Newbon who is an animation of both Chos and Spielberg" is pretty
much exactly what these Usenet rusemasters and of their ****ology are
actually all about.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 19th 06, 06:38 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 19 May 2006 08:12:25 -0700, "Brad Guth"

Nice GOBBLE, K00ky Brad!

Old May 19th 06, 07:52 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin is a certified naysay e-spook of a bigot, and otherwise a
true Usenet dipstick of having been incest cloned for the task of
working as a brown nosed butt-wipe minion on behalf of his Third Reich,
that which now has our dumbfounded and LLPOF GW Bush as it's Skull and
Bones puppet/minion leader.

LIBERATOR; I never used any of his photos, I use NASAs data entirely.
It's all disinformation, thus they want the citizenry to be dumb to
Venus, because, obviously, there is life there.

Avoidance and disinformation is evidence.

LIBERATOR,
I totally agree, as well as my photos are also those of NASA's Magellan
images, with nothing modified since anyone can download the very same
originals and PhotoShop process to their naysay heart's content if they
ever wanted to actually prove that all is perfectly natural and of
nothing other than a bunch of hot and nasty rocks that so happens to
look exactly like an active fluid-arch having that very rational
looking nearby township of complex structures and otherwise perfectly
community like infrastructure that's looking exactly like no other
known piles of such hot or cold rocks.

For all we know there is life and civilizations on many of our 9
planets. Saturn and Jupiter, I'd without a doubt insist there's life
there, and civilized, established life. NASA sure the hell doesn't want
us to know. It's their special little jewel, knowing about life on
other planets. They have thier little circles of cronyism and lie their
asses to us while using our tax money to achieve the knowledge they
have.

Of whatever's pressure and even of most forms of thermal extremes (hot
or cold) is as we know is not a problem for the intelligent designed
and/or of coexisting intelligent other forms of evolved/adapted life
that isn't nearly as dumbfounded as are most Americans, nor is it even
all that insurmountable for the raw happenstance of other ET evolution
to have adapted. Therefore, as you say there certainly could be other
life on nearby planets that offer a sufficient atmosphere for fending
off the solar and cosmic radiation. Therefore, I wouldn't be giving
any significant hope of life as we know it or even of other life not as
we know it as being sustained upon Mars or the likes of Mercury, which
is likely why our NASA certified wizards of such all-knowing
rusemasters are so focused upon such pathetic planets, that which only
the most advanced forms of life using a great deal of applied
technology could possibly survive as long as basically 100% of most
everything needed had been taken along for the ride, as per having to
provide nearly 100% as taken from Earthly resources. In other words,
the likes of Mars, Mercury and even our moon are sufficiently safe bets
for the likes of our naysay NASA that wants to perpetuate their ongoing
religious cult ruse that we're it, and perhaps even implying that we're
most likely all there is of intelligent life within this vast galaxy if
not of the known universe, whereas nothing on this Earth would make
their pagan religious cultism any happier.

As to your "What is the sense of doing anything with our moon? It's a
waste in my opinion." is actually a fairly true to life statement,
especially since we haven't a viable fly-by-rocket lander, and that our
moon is such a secondary and even a bit of a primary source of DNA
lethal gamma and hard-X-rays is obviously going to keep that otherwise
extremely dark and nasty sucker as pretty much taboo/off-limits to
humanity, which is not to say that sufficiently robust robotics and of
establishing the LSE-CM/ISS that's effectively and efficiently
utilizing the LL-1 zone is within that same naysay boat.

We know nothing, NASA has propped us on skilled tactful disinformation.

That's not only true but it's actually much worse off than even you'd
care to realize. Via evidence exclusion has been the status quo of our
government and of our NASA from the very get-go, and it's also the well
established method of their getting way with such infomercial-science
and disinformation as utilized by the likes of Hitler and of those
before and after that have been as naysay scientifically and thus
intellectually much worse, although I don't know of what beats the
likes of having placed Jesus Christ (as one of their own Jewish kind)
on a stick, and then continually having blamed others.
-
Brad Guth