Most fundamental astronomical proportion

Old August 7th 15, 09:08 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Most fundamental astronomical proportion

The two great geometric proportions are the 3.141 Pi proportion and the 1.618 Phi while in astronomy the most fundamental proportion is the 1461 rotations per 4 orbital circuits ,a proportion which can be refined further by employing better external references appropriately.

This parent 1461 rotations made in antiquity and surfacing as the February 29th rotation today goes in two distinct directions. The calendar format provides the foundations for predictive astronomy as this uses rotations to gauge all observations of the other planets and moons,including our own. The unused ,at least presently, perspective is the 365 1/4 rotations per circuit which uses the orbital motion of the Earth to gauge observations and specifically the Earth's own orbital input which creates the line-of-sight perspective where the stars move behind the central Sun in sequence as opposed to the less productive movement of the Sun through the Zodiac.

The most unimaginable thing happened in an uncontested attempt to obliterate the most inviolate proportion in all astronomy , something that really only happened recently within the long history of astronomy -

"During one orbit around the Sun, Earth rotates about its own axis 366.26 times" Wikipedia, main Earth article

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth

I do not care about these noiseboxes and their histrionics who mock me however it doesn't account for the silence surrounding this great tragedy where the correlation between a single sunrise/sunset and a single rotation survives as an unquestionable fact. I simply don't know how any of you can live with yourselves and whether that is taken as an insult or a plea hardly effects me as I enjoy the actual system where timekeeping meshes with planetary dynamics to a close approximation.