Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old June 8th 17, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Mornings have been overcast,but clearing and cool by 1pm. No beach weather yet. Dr. told me its best I use the walker.He tells me one more fall,and I'll be in a nursing home sitting in a wheelchair.My painting of Poka Hontas as a young girl is not going well.Been 6 month's and I just can't get the picture. 2,000 jobs WOW.LA Times has no jobs that I can see that people would like.Walmart is always looking for help.I know why. TreBert
Old June 9th 17, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:37:51 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Mornings have been overcast,but clearing and cool by 1pm. No beach weather yet. Dr. told me its best I use the walker.He tells me one more fall,and I'll be in a nursing home sitting in a wheelchair.My painting of Poka Hontas as a young girl is not going well.Been 6 month's and I just can't get the picture. 2,000 jobs WOW.LA Times has no jobs that I can see that people would like.Walmart is always looking for help.I know why. TreBert

I hate to see you going to depending on a walker. Maybe at your age it's OK. But I see so many people barely over 50 who are hobbling along leaning on their walkers. It's pitiful. My grandfather used to walk a mile every day (without a walker) to get his mail until he was in his 90's. I used to be so unstable on my feet that the nurse would have to help me step down off the doctor's examining table for fear I would fall. I my body was so stiff I would have trouble putting on my pants. My hands would get numb. But now I am more spry and stable and healthy feeling than I have been in years. I credit a good diet filled with healthful foods including fruit, potatoes, vegetables, fish, natural cheese, and real butter (not the cheap hydrogenated margarine and Velveeta you get at McDonald's)and a lot of exercise from walking for my improvement. And staying away from doctors and their money making prescription drugs (they are all poison, you know). Just about every condition can be treated by controlling diet without drugs. Because you survived you fall without breaking your hip, your bones are probably still fairly strong. Just watch your step in the future and don't trip over anymore pipes.

Scattered showers here in Gresham and 60F with SW wind at 10 mph.

Double-A

Old June 9th 17, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 1:11:37 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:37:51 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

I hate to see you going to depending on a walker. Maybe at your age it's OK. But I see so many people barely over 50 who are hobbling along leaning on their walkers. It's pitiful. My grandfather used to walk a mile every day (without a walker) to get his mail until he was in his 90's. I used to be so unstable on my feet that the nurse would have to help me step down off the doctor's examining table for fear I would fall. I my body was so stiff I would have trouble putting on my pants. My hands would get numb. But now I am more spry and stable and healthy feeling than I have been in years. I credit a good diet filled with healthful foods including fruit, potatoes, vegetables, fish, natural cheese, and real butter (not the cheap hydrogenated margarine and Velveeta you get at McDonald's)and a lot of exercise from walking for my improvement. And staying away from doctors and their money making prescription drugs (they are all poison, you know). Just about every condition can be treated by controlling diet without drugs. Because you survived you fall without breaking your hip, your bones are probably still fairly strong. Just watch your step in the future and don't trip over anymore pipes.

Double-A

AA I can walk without my walker,but the reason for walker is so I will not fall.With age I have brittle bones its call astiomosis(wrong spelling) I still drive OK.My biggest draw back is hearing.Can't make out words,tone deaf 100% . Wether warming up and bright Sun.Hopefully I'll be at the beach.Broke up with Sandy.I miss her but I think its best.Don;t see my undertaker she can't understand why I did not take her offer to live with her.Nice house here in Anaheim,but even undertaker sounds to final. I liked her 2017 black caddy. Trebert
Old June 10th 17, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 3:42:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 1:11:37 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

AA I can walk without my walker,but the reason for walker is so I will not fall.With age I have brittle bones its call astiomosis(wrong spelling)

I have learned that magnesium is important for keeping bones from getting brittle. My ex-wife took tons of calcium, but she is still shrinking. I take a good multivitamin that has all the minerals in it. I think that's the best plan.

I still drive OK.My biggest draw back is hearing.Can't make out words,tone deaf 100% . Wether warming up and bright Sun.Hopefully I'll be at the beach.Broke up with Sandy.I miss her but I think its best.Don;t see my undertaker she can't understand why I did not take her offer to live with her.Nice house here in Anaheim,but even undertaker sounds to final. I liked her 2017 black caddy. Trebert

A black caddy to match her black caddy hearse? Works for the funeral processions. Would she have made you sleep in a coffin?

Raining here in Gresham and only 57F. Gusty wind out of the SW. People are asking, "Where did summer go?"

Not crowded here at the library today. I guess many people are downtown Portland watching the Rose Festival's Grand Floral Parade today. Hope things remain peaceful.

Double-A

Old June 10th 17, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Double-A

AA Overcast till 1pm.Cool and no day this weekend to sail. India is breaking heat records but Calif is staying very cool. Been lots of planing to do this Summer,but vegas for this 4th is best. Living in Hawaii would fit well if I could get my van there. You and Kim should get together,and share.Two can live well in the state of this economy. TreBert
Old June 11th 17, 08:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Double-A

Drizzle all morning.Broken clouds at 1'30 pm The beaches must be very bad for business this Spring. Reality is people are not going to the beach like in the good old days. Will see what kind of settling I get.I think $230,000 is more than fair.Then my son Ken and I can buy a nice house in Huntington Beach with a view of the ocean and all.Trebert NO MORGAGE at my age
Old June 11th 17, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 aka
"reber G=EMC^2" and
"Abner Afterduft", AA Double-A wrote
in their http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
about their Radical Extremist Jewish Supremacy the following:

Abner wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham.
Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM.
But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.
Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii.
When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information.
This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Swine Bert wrote:
Drizzle all morning.Broken clouds at 1'30 pm
The beaches must be very bad for business this Spring.
Reality is people are not going to the beach like in the good old days.
Will see what kind of settling I get.I think $230,000 is more than fair.
Then my son Ken and I can buy a nice house in Huntington Beach
with a view of the ocean and all.Trebert NO MORGAGE at my age

hanson wrote:
ROTFLMAO!... So, you two vagrant kikes are showing
your Jewish Supremacy by telling each other what
temperature it is at Glazier's Anaheim Senior Citizen
Center, and Abers' temp at tey Public Libray in Gresham.
Good one! Heavy!.... ahahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHAHA...

Playing each other with one-ups-man-ship,. Swine
who has not told yet why he is a Face-****ter and a
Criminal Graveyard Vandal, tells Abner immediately
how to live... and Abner doesn't mind, since Abner

knows that __ DO or DIE__ has come to Glazier, cuz
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker, the
GOPer is having a gruesome end in store for Glazier.

Given all that, Glazier your out-come will be different
if you explain which one of your 17 theories were
so profound that you've become an FS & a CGV, or
do you prefer to croak and depart and leaving a sad
permanent stain of shame on the Glazier family name?

Old June 11th 17, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 12:18:35 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Drizzle all morning.Broken clouds at 1'30 pm The beaches must be very bad for business this Spring. Reality is people are not going to the beach like in the good old days. Will see what kind of settling I get.I think $230,000 is more than fair.Then my son Ken and I can buy a nice house in Huntington Beach with a view of the ocean and all.Trebert NO MORGAGE at my age

Still cloudy here, but rain has stopped. 65F as 2 PM. Wind NW at 4 mph.

Amazon has updated their official estimate of new jobs to 1,500 at the new distribution facility in Troutdale. Though the total could still be over 2,000.
I was puzzling as to why I could not see the Reynalds Aluminum plant in my Google Earth views of Troutdale. Now I find out that Alcoa bought the plant in 1998, and tore it down in 2003! One way to eliminate the competition, I guess! I didn't even know it. Goes to show how far out of the loop I have been. No wonder things look so impoverished in this area. The Aluminum plant was the only major industry this area had! Now that could all change with Amazon building their new facility on the old aluminum plant site and employing many more that the old plant did! The new jobs will have great benefits!

With Troutdale booming, it will be a great time to open a business there! If you get a great settlement, you might consider investing some of that money to grubsteak Kim and I in opening a restaurant in Troutdale. The lunch trade should be great! Opportunities like this don't come along very often!

Double-A

Old June 11th 17, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016
external usenet poster

"hanson" wrote in message news
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 aka
"reber G=EMC^2" and
"Abner Afterduft", AA Double-A wrote
in their http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
about their Radical Extremist Jewish Supremacy the following:

Abner wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham.
Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM.
But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.
Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii.
When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information.
This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Swine Bert wrote:
Drizzle all morning.Broken clouds at 1'30 pm
The beaches must be very bad for business this Spring.
Reality is people are not going to the beach like in the good old days.
Will see what kind of settling I get.I think $230,000 is more than fair.
Then my son Ken and I can buy a nice house in Huntington Beach
with a view of the ocean and all.Trebert NO MORGAGE at my age

hanson wrote:
ROTFLMAO!... So, you two vagrant kikes are showing
your Jewish Supremacy by telling each other what
temperature it is at Glazier's Anaheim Senior Citizen
Center, and Abers' temp at tey Public Libray in Gresham.
Good one! Heavy!.... ahahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHAHA...

Playing each other with one-ups-man-ship,. Swine
who has not told yet why he is a Face-****ter and a
Criminal Graveyard Vandal, tells Abner immediately
how to live... and Abner doesn't mind, since Abner

knows that __ DO or DIE__ has come to Glazier, cuz
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker, the
GOPer is having a gruesome end in store for Glazier.

Given all that, Glazier your out-come will be different
if you explain which one of your 17 theories were
so profound that you've become an FS & a CGV, or
do you prefer to croak and depart and leaving a sad
permanent stain of shame on the Glazier family name?

Speaking of **** stains, have you moved in with Hagar yet?
Old June 12th 17, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 8:57:39 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
Like in their http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
where they advertise their Radical Extremist Jewish Supremacy,

Abner Afterduft "Double-A" tries to
con http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 aka
"reber G=EMC^2" who wrote:
like in the good old days. Will see what kind of settling I get

(from shaking down the City of Anaheim with my phony and
deliberate fall). I think $230,000 is more than fair.

Greedily Abner wrote:
With Troutdale booming, it will be a great time to open a
business there! If you Bert, get a great settlement, you might
consider investing some of that money to grubsteak Kim and
I in opening a restaurant in Troutdale. The lunch trade should
be great! Opportunities like this don't come along very often!

hanson wrote:

ahahahahha... ahahahahaha.. Good Good one! 2 Geriatric
Jewish Vagrants are trying to get into & be "on the money".
Thanks for the laughs, you Dreidels.... ahahahahahanson

Why not? A money man, a promoter, and an expert in the field. It is what every business needs!

57F as of 1 PM here. Overcast, but dry so far. Wind west at 3 mph.

Double-A