Scientists Discover a Diamond as Big as a Planet

Old August 26th 11, 04:34 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
hanson

Default Scientists Discover a Diamond as Big as a Planet

== Scientists Discover a Diamond as Big as a Planet ==
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2090471,00.html

That group was led by led by Uncle rect-Al Schwartz
who first developed kg sized gem quality diamonds
which never materialized out of rect-Al's Devil Solvent.

Old August 26th 11, 06:09 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
hanson

"Brad Guth" wrote:

"hanson" wrote:
== Scientists Discover a Diamond as Big as a Planet ==
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2090471,00.html
That group was led by led by Uncle rect-Al Schwartz
who first developed kg sized gem quality diamonds
which never materialized out of rect-Al's Devil Solvent.

Brad wrote:
3.513 g/cm3 isn't very dense. Why not much heavier
metallicity that's only coated with carbon?

hanson wrote:
Brad, why are you asking me? That is what they saw,
reordered and interpreted. Go ask them, not me,
because according to you I work for, and am a mole
from, MI5/CIA/NSA/Qinetiq-NA and their Zionist Nazi
DARPA. --- If so, Brad, we get diamonds via DeBeers
which have a density 3.52 g/cm3 with no Me's but with
http://tinyurl.com/DeBeers-Diamond-Zio-effect

Old August 26th 11, 08:14 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

hanson wrote:

Brad, why are you asking me? That is what they saw,
reordered and interpreted. *Go ask them, not me,
because according to you I work for, and am a mole
from, MI5/CIA/NSA/Qinetiq-NA and their Zionist Nazi
DARPA. --- If so, Brad, we get diamonds via DeBeers
which have a density 3.52 g/cm3 with no Me's but with
http://tinyurl.com/DeBeers-Diamond-Zio-effect

Do you actually think we have no access to public news and
publications?

So, if you can't interpret anything for yourself, and have no
intentions of allowing anyone else to interpret, then why did you
bother to post the hijacked topic to begin with? (any old parrot or
brown-nosed clown could have done as well at infomercial spewing, if
not better)

Why do you want the mainstream status-quo to never change for the
better?

Who do you think is calling all the important shots and taking all the
credit for the few good things that happen and otherwise never
responsible for any of the bad stuff?

You obviously think unwarranted pain and suffering is a good thing.
Care to clue us in on the joke you think is so funny? (is there ever
going to be a punchline?)

http://translate.google.com/#

Old August 27th 11, 12:54 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
hanson

hanson wrote:
Brad, why are you asking me? That is what they saw,
recorded and interpreted. Go ask them, not me,
because according to you I work for, and am a mole
from, MI5/CIA/NSA/Qinetiq-NA and their Zionist Nazi
DARPA. --- If so, Brad, we get diamonds via DeBeers
which have a density 3.52 g/cm3 with no Me's but with
http://tinyurl.com/DeBeers-Diamond-Zio-effect

Brad wrote:
snip crap since Brad FUDded himself again.
http://tinyurl.com/FUD-Fear-Uncertainty-Doubt
Care to clue us in on the joke you think is so funny?

hanson wrote:
What is this "us"? ... You and your broad who didn't
wanna, because you were too chintzy to give her one:

Brad wrote:
(is there ever going to be a punchline?)

hanson wrote:
Here it is and YOU made it. What's tyour beef, Brad?
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT

Old August 27th 11, 02:58 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Aug 26, 4:54*pm, "hanson" wrote:

hanson wrote:

Here it is and YOU made it. What's tyour beef, Brad?
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT

At this moment it's your lack of compassion and inability to properly
format whatever context.

Do you really think there are no newcomers to Usenet/newsgroups?

http://translate.google.com/#
Old August 27th 11, 04:39 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
hanson

Brad Guth" wrote:

hanson wrote:
Here it is and YOU made it. What's tyour beef, Brad?
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT

Brad wrote:
At this moment my beef is your lack of compassion
and inability to properly format whatever context.
Do you really think there are no newcomers to
Usenet/newsgroups?

hanson wrote:
.... what do newcomers have to do with you being too chintzy
to enjoy http://tinyurl.com/DeBeers-Diamond-Zio-effect?
.... and why should I have compassion for/with you, Brad?
What's in it for me and in what format should that be?
Thanks for the alughs, though... ahahaha... ahahahanson

Old August 27th 11, 04:55 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
jim

On Aug 26, 11:34*am, "hanson" wrote:
== Scientists Discover a Diamond as Big as a Planet ==
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2090471,00.html

That group was led by led by Uncle rect-Al Schwartz
who first developed kg sized gem quality diamonds
which never materialized out of rect-Al's Devil Solvent.

But, that's because that what they've always sais about
scientists for the last 3000 years.
So the current day people working in manufacturing
are working on artificial diamonds and self-replicating machines.
The current day people in biochemistry are working
on gene splicing and cloning.
The current day people working on surface hardness are
working in nano-technology.
The current day working in publishing are working
on atomic clocks, lasers, and holographics.
The current day people working in autos are
working on modern day batteries, and Iphones.
The current day people working on computers are
working on multi-layer ICs, 3D TV, USB Version 4, and
auto-banking.

The current day people working on electric energy generation are
still
working on solar, wind farms, and fuel cells,

And the people working on post neo-lithic trains are still working
on superconductivity, maglev, and new steel that's not even steel.

Old August 27th 11, 06:40 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
hanson

Hunter wrote:
[...]

hanson wrote:
.... ahahahaha... and the short sence of your long tripe is?

Old August 28th 11, 01:35 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Aug 26, 8:39*pm, "hanson" wrote:
Brad Guth" wrote:

hanson wrote:

... what do newcomers have to do with you being too chintzy
to enjoy http://tinyurl.com/DeBeers-Diamond-Zio-effect?
... and why should I have compassion for/with you, Brad?
What's in it for me and in what format should that be?
Thanks for the alughs, though... ahahaha... ahahahanson

? ? ?

Your true color of a ZNR FUD-master is noted. Must be nice toying
with humanity and being paid to do such.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Old August 28th 11, 01:38 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Aug 26, 8:55*pm, jim wrote:
[...]

Meanwhile, hanson is working on nothing, or at least nothing needed by
anyone other than himself.

http://translate.google.com/#