Earth w/o Moon / by Brad Guth

Old June 11th 08, 06:13 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Earth w/o Moon / by Brad Guth

On Jun 11, 7:59 am, wrote:
On Jun 11, 5:45 am, BradGuth wrote:

Are you now admitting that our NASA lied to us?

oh heaven's noooooo
diversion noted

What's "gamma salt"? (mos DARPA damage-control)

look it up
diversion noted

What has "gamma salt" have to do with this topic or that of my sub-
topics, other than your having posted such diverted crapolla?

If Mars had salt; would not that have been one of the very first of
most basic elements discovered and quantified?

now onto mars .. diversion noted

If we'd walked on the physically dark moon; besides blinded by the
vibrant look of Venus, wouldn't we have noticed all the remainders of
salt, and otherwise noticed the terrific vapors of sodium leaving that
gamma saturated moon of ours?

now venus
so we walked on the moon - you spin in every direction

Why isn't there any science as to raw ice in space?

google "comet"

That's not peer replicated science. It's purely science conjecture
that's at best subjective, because no science instrument has ever made
physical contact with such supposed comet ice.

How much of comet ice is pure h2o? (0.1%, 1%, 10%?)

How long will a cubic meter of raw h2o ice last (fully solar
illuminated) at 1 AU? (same goes for salty ice). This science of ice
surviving in space should have been easily established as of 50 years
ago, but thus far we still have absolutely nothing.

If on the moon and in full sun, how long will that same m3 of raw ice
last? (kinda explosive I'd bet)

BTW, this is my topic, so I can divert all that I like, especially
when it relates to uncovering the LLPOF mindset of the incest mutated
Zionist/Nazi types like yourself.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 11th 08, 07:18 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Jun 11, 10:13*am, BradGuth wrote:

What has "gamma salt" have to do with this topic or that of my sub-
topics, other than your having posted such diverted crapolla?

trolling noted.

google "comet"

That's not peer replicated science. *It's purely science conjecture
that's at best subjective, because no science instrument has ever made
physical contact with such supposed comet ice.

How much of comet ice is pure h2o? (0.1%, 1%, 10%?)

So 0.1% ice isn't ice?

How long will a cubic meter of raw h2o ice last (fully solar
illuminated) at 1 AU? (same goes for salty ice). *This science of ice
surviving in space should have been easily established as of 50 years
ago, but thus far we still have absolutely nothing.

ice = diversion = noted

YOU SAID THE MOON IS VERY SALTY. CITE.

If on the moon and in full sun, how long will that same m3 of raw ice
last? (kinda explosive I'd bet)

ice ice baby

BTW, *this is my topic, so I can divert all that I like, especially
when it relates to uncovering the LLPOF mindset of the incest mutated
Zionist/Nazi types like yourself.

diversion acknowledged?
Old June 11th 08, 08:27 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 11, 11:18 am, wrote:
On Jun 11, 10:13 am, BradGuth wrote:

What has "gamma salt" have to do with this topic or that of my sub-
topics, other than your having posted such diverted crapolla?

trolling noted.

google "comet"

That's not peer replicated science. It's purely science conjecture
that's at best subjective, because no science instrument has ever made
physical contact with such supposed comet ice.

How much of comet ice is pure h2o? (0.1%, 1%, 10%?)

So 0.1% ice isn't ice?

I certainly didn't say that, but if 99.9% of whatever's coming off a
comet isn't pure h2o, then what is it?

How long will a cubic meter of raw h2o ice last (fully solar
illuminated) at 1 AU? (same goes for salty ice). This science of ice
surviving in space should have been easily established as of 50 years
ago, but thus far we still have absolutely nothing.

ice = diversion = noted

So, you haven't a freaking clue about raw h2o ice in space. Figures,
doesn't it.

YOU SAID THE MOON IS VERY SALTY. CITE.

It has to be salty, especially if having been made from Earth and as
equally pulverized by those multi-teratonne salty iceberg comets,
because where the hell else would all of that remainder of salt have
gone?

Salt (as sodium chloride) doesn't exactly evaporate, at least not at
the daytime temperatures and 3e-15 bar vacuum of our physically dark
moon. There is however the 9r surrounding vapor cloud of sodium, plus
its 900,000 km trail of that metallic sodium element that's fairly
obvious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium
"Sodium is present in great quantities in the earth's oceans as
sodium chloride (common salt)."

How many tonnes per day of evaporated/vaporized sodium would it take
to create and sustain that surrounding cloud and comet like trail of
sodium?

If on the moon and in full sun, how long will that same m3 of raw ice
last? (kinda explosive I'd bet)

ice ice baby

That's certainly very DARPA typical and/or brown-nosed minion of
yourself.

BTW, this is my topic, so I can divert all that I like, especially
when it relates to uncovering the LLPOF mindset of the incest mutated
Zionist/Nazi types like yourself.

diversion acknowledged?

Your inability to focus upon the "Earth w/o Moon" or "Earth w/o moon
is also moon w/o South Pole-Aitken basin" as the introduction basis of
this topic is par for your Zionist/Nazi (aka DARPA) kind.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 12th 08, 11:28 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Jun 11, 12:27*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 11, 11:18 am, wrote:

[...]

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth- Hide quoted text -

You'd have saved us both time by saying "I HAVE NO SOURCES, just full
of diversions."

Old June 13th 08, 05:46 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 11, 11:18 am, wrote:

[...]

I have the same sources available to others, like yourself.
Apparently that's not good enough.

What's the matter this time? Is dot connecting forbidden to the same
extent as any kind of deductive thinking is taboo/nondisclosure rated?

"Earth w/o moon is also moon w/o South Pole-Aitken basin" represents
the revised topic about this same rant.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 13th 08, 01:17 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
Damien Valentine

On Jun 11, 12:27*pm, BradGuth wrote:
YOU SAID THE MOON IS VERY SALTY. CITE.

It has to be salty, especially if having been made from Earth and as
equally pulverized by those multi-teratonne salty iceberg comets,
because where the hell else would all of that remainder of salt have
gone?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium
*"Sodium is present in great quantities in the earth's oceans as
sodium chloride (common salt)."

How many tonnes per day of evaporated/vaporized sodium would it take
to create and sustain that surrounding cloud and comet like trail of
sodium?

UGH. The ocean is salty because rocks have been eroding into it for
billions of years, not because of comets, or the Moon, or Jewish
conspiracies, or whatever your hobby horse is now. But hey, don't
take my word for it (or the word of every high-school science textbook
about the water cycle...). I see your...Wikipedia citation [sigh] and
raise you one of my own: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_water

"Scientific theories behind the origins of sea salt started with Sir
Edmond Halley in 1715, who proposed that salt and other minerals were
carried into the sea by rivers, having been leached out of the ground
by rainfall runoff...Halley's theory is partly correct. In addition,
sodium was leached out of the ocean floor when the oceans first
formed."
Old June 13th 08, 11:47 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Jun 13, 5:17*am, Damien Valentine wrote:

"Scientific theories behind the origins of sea salt started with Sir
Edmond Halley in 1715,

No scientific theories until 1715 huh?

Old June 14th 08, 06:02 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

[...]

Most of Earth's salt is from a cosmic or at least Oort cloud deposit,
or rather from many such salty deposits.

Mars is at least as old if not a billion years older than Earth, and
the erosion on Mars didn't seem to create all that much salt, in fact
there's hardly any Mars salt. Go figure, where is all the Mars salt
hiding.

The 9r sodium cloud that's leaching from and surrounding our
physically dark moon, plus its 900,000 km comet like trail of solar
wind blown sodium is not exactly insignificant.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 14th 08, 06:06 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 13, 3:47 pm, wrote:
On Jun 13, 5:17 am, Damien Valentine wrote:

"Scientific theories behind the origins of sea salt started with Sir
Edmond Halley in 1715,

No scientific theories until 1715 huh?

Our faith-based status quo is the one and only published theory of
terrestrial salt. Too bad they have nothing objective backing up that
faith-based theory of salt. They don't even have objective science
of raw ice existing/coexisting in space.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old June 14th 08, 07:24 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
josephus

BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 13, 3:47 pm, wrote:
On Jun 13, 5:17 am, Damien Valentine wrote:

"Scientific theories behind the origins of sea salt started with Sir
Edmond Halley in 1715,

No scientific theories until 1715 huh?

Our faith-based status quo is the one and only published theory of
terrestrial salt. Too bad they have nothing objective backing up that
faith-based theory of salt. They don't even have objective science
of raw ice existing/coexisting in space.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

I guess I should be complimented. but it is still faint praise. Brad
is espousing his own faith in his deslusions.

josephus
--
I go sailing in the summer
and look at stars in the winter,