ASTRO: The Blue Snowball

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 4th 07, 03:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J McBride

Default ASTRO: The Blue Snowball

It wasn't the best night for shooting small objects but...I take what I can
get. For this object less is more. The longer exposures tend to blow the
inner arc out and flattens the look of the nebula. This is a 1 minute worth
of data with 2 subs taken through my C-11 @ f/10 with the Canon XTi @
800asa.

Joe

Attached Thumbnails