Officer Bert Correct Again---Spin Is In---Fundamental RuleDesc...

Old March 12th 07, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Officer Bert Correct Again---Spin Is In---Fundamental RuleDesc...

nightbat Thank you I could not get into that site however. When I
first came up with my "Spin is in Theory" my hair stood up in back. It
can answer hard questions in both the tiny(micro) and large( macro).
Like Einstein knew his GR was a great theory I have the same confidence
in my spin theory. Guth has great confidence in his universe inflation
theory Heisenberg in his uncertainty principle etc. I'm
working to covert one of my tractors to run on ether,and steam. Ether
boils at 97F. I'm hoping for an internal combustion steam engine.
No boiler no coal(fire place) Wish I had a small steam turbine to play
with(turbine has "spin".) I am working today on a preheater. Don't know
if a condenser is needed? My goal is lots of clean energy.and the
hotter it runs the faster it runs The last time I used ether was to
put a bee to sleep. Do you remember why nightbat? Bert

Old March 13th 07, 05:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

Oh boy, that was a few years back Officer Bert and if I recall
so you could tape the bee to something so you could take a slow motion
pic of it in flight. That was fun and your bike boat pic too.

Here's the link again:
http://www.space.com/scienceastronom..._relation.html

Be careful with that project steam engine for the regular ones have been
known to run away you know.

cheers,
the nightbat
Old March 13th 07, 11:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

nightbat You are almost right I built a tiny model airplane. Put a
bee to sleep and glued him to the plane,and when he woke up he flew the
plane. He was pilot,navigator,and motor. Bees are very good
flyers,but horse flies are much faster. Picture made the news papers.
My grandsons thought I was very cruel to glue a bee. My idea was to
show that as short as bee's wings are they have good lift. Picture shown
all over the world thanks to the internet Never could find a
praying mantis Bert

Old March 23rd 07, 01:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Math doesn't exist. Scientists with math are a figment of your
imagination!

Just ask the saucerheads!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:59:30 +0000, Phineas T Puddleduck

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

nightbat Thank you I could not get into that site however. When I
first came up with my "Spin is in Theory" my hair stood up in back. It
can answer hard questions in both the tiny(micro) and large( macro).
Like Einstein knew his GR was a great theory I have the same confidence
in my spin theory.

Post the math then.