Parabon <--> BOINC interaction problems (XP-OS)

Old July 28th 05, 12:32 AM
Max Power

Default Parabon <--> BOINC interaction problems (XP-OS)

Parabon -- BOINC interaction problems (XP-OS)

1. Graphics with SETI @ HOME don't refresh properly when Parabon runs in
"Privileged User" account, speaking of course of running SETI @ Home in
Admin account.
-- I have an ATI card, but I don't believe this is an ATI card related
problem.

2. When running BOINC in Admin account, but logged into a "Privileged User"
account (that is running Parabon) -- there don't seem to be any oddball
interactions.

-=-=-=
There has to be more oddball interactions!
-=-=-=