Spin Relates to All That Is.

Old December 14th 12, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Spin Relates to All That Is.

My 77 year old gyroscope actions can in reality only be explained with
the use of the whole universe The universe creates the force we call
"precession' All part of "Spin is in theory." If I was asked what
word to use to sum up the action of the universe I would say "SPIN"
Spin shows how waves are created. How their vibration can be made to
fit the type of photon (all done with speed of spin. Laptop died
TreBert
Old December 14th 12, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 14, 5:45*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
My 77 year old gyroscope actions can in reality only be explained with
the use of the whole universe

Yes. If your gyro didn't have the distant galaxies to orient to, it
wouldn't be spinning.

*The universe creates the force we call
"precession' All part of "Spin is in theory." *If I was asked what
word to use to sum up the action of the universe I would say "SPIN"
Spin shows how waves are created. How their vibration can be made to
fit the type of photon (all done with speed of spin. *Laptop died

RIP.

Double-A

Old December 14th 12, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_3_]

On 12/14/2012 4:27 PM, Double-A wrote:
On Dec 14, 5:45 am, wrote:
My 77 year old gyroscope actions can in reality only be explained with
the use of the whole universe

Yes. If your gyro didn't have the distant galaxies to orient to, it
wouldn't be spinning.

Perhaps the wheel is standing still and the universe is spinning
around it.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg
Old December 14th 12, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 14, 5:45 am, *wrote:
My 77 year old gyroscope actions can in reality only be explained with
the use of the whole universe

Yes. *If your gyro didn't have the distant galaxies to orient to, it
wouldn't be spinning.

Perhaps the wheel is standing still and the universe is spinning
around it.

I believe that is an acceptable interpretation under general
relativity.

Double-A

Old December 15th 12, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Dec 14, 5:45 am, *wrote:
My 77 year old gyroscope actions can in reality only be explained with
the use of the whole universe

Yes. *If your gyro didn't have the distant galaxies to orient to, it
wouldn't be spinning.

Perhaps the wheel is standing still and the universe is spinning
around it.

I believe that is an acceptable interpretation under general
relativity.

Double-A

Its relative. Mach told us the reason a swirling bucket of water has a
concave su face is caused b the universe. It fits with me.and
concave,and convex theor TeBert
Old December 15th 12, 01:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

THAT'S WRONG, YOU SENILE OLD ****HEAD!

Saul Levy

Old December 15th 12, 01:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

THE PIG WE KNOW! WHO ELSE, MORON?

Saul Levy

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:34:04 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

On Dec 14, 8:59*am, HVAC wrote:
On 12/14/2012 8:45 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

My 77 year old gyroscope actions can in reality only be explained with
the use of the whole universe *The universe creates the force we call
"precession'

'Precession' isn't a force.

All part of "Spin is in theory." *If I was asked what
word to use to sum up the action of the universe I would say "SPIN"
Spin shows how waves are created. How their vibration can be made to
fit the type of photon (all done with speed of spin. *Laptop died

Spin THIS, you ****ing idiot.

PS- Have a nice day! *:-)

Well the other two pigs will soon jump in. TeBet

Old December 15th 12, 03:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 14, 5:45*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
My 77 year old gyroscope actions can in reality only be explained with
the use of the whole universe *The universe creates the force we call
"precession' All part of "Spin is in theory." *If I was asked what
word to use to sum up the action of the universe I would say "SPIN"
Spin shows how waves are created. How their vibration can be made to
fit the type of photon (all done with speed of spin. *Laptop died
TreBert

Here's another natural spin interpretation, except that of aether
being in charge.
http://www.sinequanonthebook.com/Gravity4.html

And of course, as always, my old stuff.
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/Guth
Venus,GuthVenus
GuthVenus 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...18595926178146
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif
https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#
Old December 15th 12, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Saturday, December 15, 2012 10:49:40 AM UTC-8, HVAC wrote:
On 12/15/2012 1:34 PM, palsing wrote:

On Saturday, December 15, 2012 5:49:16 AM UTC-8, HVAC wrote:

... why did you call precession a force? It's not.

From wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precession...

... where it says "Being an oblate spheroid, the Earth has a

nonspherical shape, bulging outward at the equator. The gravitational

tidal forces of the Moon and Sun apply torque to the equator,

attempting to pull the equatorial bulge into the plane of the

ecliptic, but instead causing it to precess."

Also from wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torque

.... where it says "Loosely speaking, torque is a measure of the

turning force on an object..."

In the case of Earth, precession is almost certainly a force...

Sorry, but precession is an effect caused by gravitational forces.

Yes, it is a result of a gravitational turning force.
Old December 15th 12, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_3_]

On 12/15/2012 4:35 PM, palsing wrote:

In the case of Earth, precession is almost certainly a force...

Sorry, but precession is an effect caused by gravitational forces.

Yes, it is a result of a gravitational turning force.

So you agree with me that precession is not a force? Wise.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg

Four Letter Word Relates to Both Micro & Macro Universe G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 15 November 29th 11 12:07 AM
Quantum spin is about axes, “ spin direction ”, not speed. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 February 3rd 09 04:52 PM
Quantum spin is about axes, “ spin direction ”, not speed. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 February 2nd 09 01:45 PM
#31 what the 5f6 of 231Pu looks like and relates to the Great Walls [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 May 15th 08 05:38 PM
SPACE RELATES BIOTECHNOLOGY rishi Astronomy Misc 0 July 6th 07 03:27 PM