YOU MUST KNOW THIS MAN

Old August 28th 12, 07:41 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

Default YOU MUST KNOW THIS MAN

On Aug 28, 2:40*am, wrote:

* * mindless, rambling drivel deleted

"Mindless rambling drivel" speaks volumes your own opinions.

Again you evaded the question.

Why on earth would I answer the probing of a known, right wing,
psychopathic nut?

Tell us what you know about it.

Why should I?

All your demands are doing is giving me an excuse to air my opinions.
I am quite prepared to continue to share my thoughts in any off-topic
thread. I see it as an extended form of my seemingly endless, troll-
bashing campaign. Pointless as it may be. You can't argue with a
lunatic or sociopath. I have no illusions that my teasing these trolls
has much effect. But then, the pedants which 'Squirrel' can always
rely on to regurgitate his nuts of wisdom are really no better than
myself.

Our forum was reduced to a leaky, papier-maché life raft years ago.
All we do is sit here, bored out of our skulls. Tearing off bits of
the soggy boat and throwing them limply at each other. The trolls jump
up and down occasionally trying to sink the boat. Or have screaming
fits to try and make the last remaining souls jump out to join the
sharks at sci.astro. The sci astro-Abusenet system has long since lost
its point. It attracts trolls, nuts and petty, anonymous bullies like
no other area of human interest. Not long ago even our more gifted
members would have been verbally assaulted for daring to post links to
the superb images coming from amateur's telescopes. Even our rare on-
topic posts end up as an argument about details.

Those who don't care for my monologues have long since applied filters
to my posts. Why not you?
Old August 29th 12, 10:27 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Aug 28, 2:41*am, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Aug 28, 2:40*am, wrote:

* * mindless, rambling drivel deleted

"Mindless rambling drivel" speaks volumes your own opinions.

Again you evaded the question.

Why on earth would I answer the probing of a known, right wing,
psychopathic nut?

I can understand why you would not answer such a person, but what's
your excuse for not answering -my- questions?

Tell us what you know about it.

Why should I?

All your demands are doing is giving me an excuse to air my opinions.

Then why not give some of your opinions about sex-selection abortions?
Or, for that matter why not talk about abortions for Down Syndrome?
You have yet to do either.

Old August 29th 12, 01:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Aug 29, 11:27*am, wrote:

I can understand why you would not answer such a person, but what's
your excuse for not answering -my- questions?

So there we have it. You simply do not recognise the person we all see
from your regular posting style.

Why do you care about abortion? Do you care (a jot) about the
miserable quality of life "enjoyed" by literally billions, of fellow
human beings, on this planet?

Your childish arguments about climate responsibility ignore the
_total_ CO2 debt of any activity, including building. The lower the
energy requirements of any building the higher its initial CO2 debt
and the longer its CO2 payback period. Before it finally cancels its
debt, breaks even and can then move into a CO2 reduction profit.
Concrete and insulation production are energy costly materials when
their _total_ CO2 debt is included from raw materials to project
completion. Wood burning stoves also have a _total_ energy debt and
badly effect the efficiency of any "low energy" building.

We can send a sophisticated robot to Mars but nobody has come up with
a simple, paint-on insulation system for the truly vast, existing
housing stock.

Most "green" consumer items are incredibly wasteful of CO2 in their
manufacture. They are usually aimed at a well heeled, tiny minority.
Thank goodness for that! Or we would be in even worse trouble from the
CO2 released in their mass manufacture. They hardly scratch the
surface anyway and must be sold hard to the easily impressionable. So
that they can be seen to be doing their thing for the climate. While
completely ignoring existing homes and vehicles. Which are already
built and have long ago paid off their initial CO2 debt to society.

Old August 30th 12, 03:41 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Aug 29, 8:09*am, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Aug 29, 11:27*am, wrote:

I can understand why you would not answer such a person, but what's
your excuse for not answering -my- questions?

So there we have it. You simply do not recognise the person we all see
from your regular posting style.

You seem to be using circular logic. At least you are using some type
of logic for once.

Why do you care about abortion?

You brought up the subject, so why are you so afraid to discuss sex-
selection abortions or Down Syndrome abortions?

Do you care (a jot) about the
miserable quality of life "enjoyed" by literally billions, of fellow
human beings, on this planet?

Do you? And what does the quality of life in the developing world have
to do with abortion? Why don't you give them everything you own and
live in a mud hut? If more of the people of the developing are wealthy
enough to afford cars and large houses, why shouldn't they have them?

Of course by the standards of many, you have a miserable quality of
life.

usual drivel deleted