Will you silently endure the massacre?

Old January 11th 09, 11:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
John[_21_]

Default Will you silently endure the massacre?

Quoth Ivan Gorelik :
What would you do?

Situation 1.

Bandits attack you and your family. To prevent the killing of your
relatives, you can murder bandits.

Question: Will you kill the bandits, or will you silently endure the
massacre?

Situation 2.

You are 80% sure that the launch of the collider means the death of
humankind. Scientists and prosecutors do not believe you and your
arguments. You understand that the killing of two or three main
promoters of the experiment will attract the public attention to the
experiment, and it can be eventually banned.

Question: Will you kill a couple of scientists, or will quietly wait
for the universal death?

Videos:
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=BXzugu39pKM
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=YZAQn-KxW_k
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=L9dhyqh_fEI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_...adron_Collider
http://forum.lhcdefense.org/
http://www.lhcconcerns.com/
http://www.stop-lhc.com/
http://www.lhcfacts.org/
http://www.lhcconcerns.com/LHCConcer...php?f=16&t=752
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

Our futu SN 1987A. http://www.spacetelescope.org/news/html/heic0704.html
Look the videos at this page:
http://www.aavso.org/vstar/vsots/0301.shtml

Wow. I've heard of "lunatic fringe" but calling for the murder of
individuals over scientific discovery? Do you think they called for the
deaths of those who claimed the world might be round?

Life itself is risk. There is no safety from anything. Let us learn or
let us perish.
Old January 11th 09, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

http://www.lhcconcerns.com/LHCConcer...ewtopic.php?f=....
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

Our futu SN 1987A.http://www.spacetelescope.org/news/html/heic0704.html
Look the videos at this page:
http://www.aavso.org/vstar/vsots/0301.shtml

Wow. *I've heard of "lunatic fringe" but calling for the murder of
individuals over scientific discovery? *Do you think they called for the
deaths of those who claimed the world might be round?

Life itself is risk. *There is no safety from anything. *Let us learn or
let us perish.

In other words, you are another one of those which always believed
there were WND, and nothing but nasty Muslims intending to utilize
such. Figures, who the hell needs morals or remorse, when the likes
of John is in charge.

Bull ****, there's reasonable safety in 99.9% of life as we know it.
It's thoughtless and uncaring folks like yourself that reverse
everything in order to suit their ulterior motives and hidden agenda.
Only a small part of normal life is at risk, no matters what, unless
you're in charge.

~ BG
Old January 11th 09, 03:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John[_21_]

Quoth BradGuth :
On Jan 11, 3:58 am, John wrote:
[...]

Actually, no, I did not believe in WMD. I'm far more complex than you
can imagine. This I know from reading your many one-sided diatribes on
usenet.

If you think life is safe then so be it. That's your view. I disagree.

John.