UFO spotted over TEXAS Sci.Astro Still in Denial?

Old January 17th 08, 05:58 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default UFO spotted over TEXAS Sci.Astro Still in Denial?

What was it astronomers? Please don't tell me swamp gas or the
official explanation "a reflection". That's getting really old......
so is the fact that not one of you star gazers has the balls or
ovaries to come forward. There are approx. 200 UFO sighting per month.
Am I to believe that not one astronomer in this collective group has
seen one with all your powerful gear and telescopes...........
right? Does the government have you all in their pocket, or are you
just in denial????

RT
Old January 18th 08, 04:19 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Jan 17, 6:00*pm, Trevor wrote:
wrote:
What was it astronomers? Please don't tell me swamp gas or the
official explanation *"a reflection". That's getting really old......
so is the fact that not one of you star gazers has the balls or
ovaries to come forward. There are approx. 200 UFO sighting per month.
Am I to believe that not one astronomer in *this collective group has
seen one with all *your powerful gear and telescopes...........
right? * Does the government have you all in their pocket, or are you
just in denial????

RT

What? I consider myself an astronomer, and I definitely think that the
government is keeping UFOs a secret, or at least trying to keep them
from the population. I'm not bent on saying that there is some alien
race that's been traversing the planet but there is sure something
somebody doesn't want us to know about going on.

Trevor

Secret? The government knows the secrets out. To come out now is to
confirm the cover up. Denying it, is to their advantage. World
governments
have a situation where they know that their air space is being
violated continually
and they can't do anything about it. Tell the public outright and you
have a panic.

What peeves me is the attitude of some hi brows in this NG who treat
this as a
non-issue, something unworthy of their astronomical pursuits. Correct
me if I'm
wrong but this is bigger than finding a new planet or star system. If
you do the
research you can only conclude that they are NOT ours. Now THAT"S A
BIG FIND!

I guess I'm just surprised, that this NG hasn't pursued the UFO
phenomena with the
same amount of zeal that they did in ridding us of Nancy and
ZetaTalk. Sci.Astro,
all I can say is, what a disappointment, what a waste of talent and
intellect..........

RT

Old January 18th 08, 04:52 AM posted to sci.astro
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)[_130_]

Dear vtcapo:

wrote in message
What peeves me is the attitude of some hi brows in
this NG who treat this as a non-issue, something
unworthy of their astronomical pursuits. Correct
me if I'm wrong but this is bigger than finding a new
planet or star system. If you do the research you
can only conclude that they are NOT ours. Now
THAT"S A BIG FIND!

Really? A Big Find...
Will it feed millions?
Will it stop war?
Will it breed only hope, and not also fear?
Will it change the nature of Mankind?
If they offer us mana, will we trust?

Don't we do what we do, to make us better people?
Isn't dealing with the day-to-day, learning to trust?

You have let minutes pass feeding conspiracy in your mind.
Blaming others for not showing your "excitement". Can you get
those minutes back? Aliens cannot get them back for you either.

Here is a Big Find... trust in your fellow (wo)man. Live by the
Golden Rule. If you look far enough away, and you see
conspiracy, then concentrate on those you trust and add to their
number each day.

It is fairly obvious these aliens (or time travelling humans,
whatever):
- are not out to be worshipped,
- are not here to prepare us as food,
- are not here to pick a fight,
- don't seem to care about talking to a bunch of back-country
hicks,
- and don't seem to be hauling off the good looking wimmen (like
some sheiks do).

What does that leave, that professional and amateur astronomers
care about?

"Turn off those damned landing lights, and move a little to the
left. You are blocking my view."

David A. Smith

Old January 18th 08, 11:15 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
John[_20_]

And you re-posted all that crap just to write a one-liner...

John.

I say and image an UFO ones and the 'goverment' took all my equipment away !

Old January 18th 08, 12:38 PM posted to sci.astro, alt.astronomy, uk.sci.astronomy, alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Jan 18, 6:15*am, John wrote:
And you re-posted all that crap just to write a one-liner...

John.

John's in denial. Biggest story EVER and he's upset over Min's rant?
Let's face it, even with his ranting and raving he's still the most
entertaining poster on this site. Whether you believe his theories or
not he makes a valid point. The government cannot be trusted. Like I
said, it's in their best interest to continue the charade. They treat
UFO's as a non issue so they don't have to account for their inability
to protect our air space.

dlzc said:
it is fairly obvious these aliens (or time travelling humans,
whatever):
-are not out to be worshipped,
- are not here to prepare us as food,
- are not here to pick a fight,
- don't seem to care about talking to a bunch of back-country
hicks,
- and don't seem to be hauling off the good looking wimmen (like
some sheiks do).
What does that leave, that professional and amateur astronomers
care about?

You obviously you are ill informed. We have worshipped them throughout
history and they have had some of us for dinner. We have fought wars
because of them and they have abducted many a back-country hick as
well as some city slickers. They are and have been breeding with our
women since Genesis. "What does that leave, that professional and
amateur astronomers care about?" .................. HELP BREAK THE
STORY!

RT
PS dlzc, at least you believe.... that's a start.

Old January 18th 08, 01:36 PM posted to sci.astro, alt.astronomy, uk.sci.astronomy, alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
BradGuth

Certain faith-based groups have been in charge of our private parts
since long before their having put Christ on a stick for another PR
stunt. Those very best private parts are of course government.

Telling us lies is their status quo, even if it means exterminating a
few million of their own kind, as well as perpetrating cold-wars and
the likes of 9/11 and Iraq are simply more of the same par for their
faith-based course of actions.

The ongoing Texas UFO cover-up is just exactly what it is. Either
that or the Texas style of air pollution has gotten so bad off that
it's formulating such clouds of CO2 and NOx into a solid form w/strobe
lights outfitted so that other commercial aircraft will avoid running
into that crap.
- Brad Guth

On Jan 17, 7:46 pm, Copernicus R.I.P.
wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jan 2008, wrote:
What was it astronomers? Please don't tell me swamp gas or the
official explanation "a reflection". That's getting really old......
so is the fact that not one of you star gazers has the balls or
ovaries to come forward. There are approx. 200 UFO sighting per month.
Am I to believe that not one astronomer in this collective group has
seen one with all your powerful gear and telescopes...........
right? Does the government have you all in their pocket, or are you
just in denial????
RT

If I have learned one thing about the U.S. Government, it is
to always apply the golden "George Carlin" rule of government,
and that is his "Everything the government tells me is a lie"
rule. It works like a charm. For example, the U.S. Government
tells the public they sent living human beings all the way to
the Moon and back not once but *six times* back in the hippie-
era -- practically "covered-wagon" times by today's standards.
Apply GC's golden rule: Yep, sure enough, all allegedly-manned
portions of their made-for-tv men-to-the-moon movies etc. were
definitely hoaxed, as all evidence has incontrovertibly proven.
In a word, the U.S. Government lied about it, plain and simple.
And they continue to lie about it, almost four decades later!
It's not even "plausible deniability" any more, what with all
the mountians of conclusive evidence out there, videos, books,
well-researched Internet sites, television documentaries, etc.
The U.S. Government (including JPL/NASA) merely look like fools
for denying that their "manned moon landings" were nothing more
than cold-war propaganda for the unsuspecting masses. Yet they
continue to lie about it in public. Could they be more pathetic?
Next thing you know, they'll claim to have sent men to the Sun
and back! Doubtless they'll go at night--that's how rediculous
they sound. No manmade monuments, or residual evidence of life
on Mars? Apply the rule and know Mars was definitely inhabited.

For another example, the U.S. Government (hereinafter referred
to as "WOB" for brevity), the WOB claimed they didn't whack JFK,
but some "lone gunman" (their C.I.A. dupe, fall-guy, a "patsy")
with a cheap, mail-order, bolt-action rifle did it with a magic
bullet that zigged and zagged and zooped and danced the freakin
watusi before conveniently landing in JFK's hospital gurney--in
pristine condition! Well, naturally, Oswald took all the blame.
Apply the golden rule: no explanation necessary, since everyone
in the world already knows that the WOB definitely whacked JFK.
In a word, the WOB lied about it, plain and simple. Understand?
They obviously whacked Di & Dodi, too, blaming on the paparazzi.
How many myriads have the WOB whacked, and tried to blame it on
suicide, e.g. the hundreds of "Arkancides" when BC was governor?
Also how many myriads of accidents were something more sinister?

Apply this golden rule to _everything_ the WOB says in public.
E.g. UFOs being weather balloons, Venus, swamp gas, ad nauseam,
and you immediately realize that there are definitely UFOs and
so-called extraterrestrials (curious visitors from other solar
systems in the Milky Way, and therefore probably other visitors
from distant galaxies, extragalacticals we'll call them), who've
been visiting Earth for millions of sidereal years and counting.
And we know that most crop circles are real too, simply because
the WOB says they are all "hoaxes". Thus the same rule applies
to most abduction reports, cattle mutilations, you name it. If
the WOB says it isn't true, it is true. Conversely, if the WOB
says it is true, it isn't true. There may be exceptions to the
rule, but they're damn few and far between as far as I can tell.
For every good thing the WOB does, they do a hundred, thousands,
of hideously evil deeds in the balance...not much balance there!
(the Book of Revelation summarizes their evils most accurately)
As we see, their UFO "cover-ups" are the least of their crimes.

Basically, take everything the WOB tells the public and reverse
it. Everything the WOB tells the public they can't do, they can
do. Conversely, everything the WOB tells the public they can do,
they can't do. Apply this golden rule to everything the WOB has
ever told the public about anything and everything over the last
couple of centuries, and you'll know the truth about everything!
E.g. the WOB says the soul is not Immortal. Very obviously it is.
The WOB says there's no such thing as karma and (re)incarnation.
Again, they're obviously lying about that too. They always lie,
and they always scapegoat others for their own atrocious deeds.

Look at what the WOB tells the public about ancient astronomers
and ancient civilizations (e.g. Babylonians, Egyptians, Mayans),
about how "they were all blind, deaf and dumb brain-dead morons"
(i.e., until their johnny-come-lately Greek Atheists came along).
As it turns out, the WOB have been proven completely wrong about
that too. In a word, they lied about it. I think you get the idea.

And look at what the WOB says about the worldwide flood of Noah's
day, and the antediluvian world (the Atlantians...that forbidden
"A" word!), etc. As it turns out, in fact there was a world-wide
flood (circa 28,000 BC) that killed almost all life on the earth.
Once again we see the WOB lied about it. They always lie. Period.
The WOB says planet Earth's polar ice is "millions of years old",
and there is no such thing as crustal displacements, pole shifts,
global cataclysms, etc. As it turns out they lied about that too.

And the WOB tells the public they get a "free ride" in eternity,
either because they don't believe in any afterlife, or they are
CHRINOs, "free ride" Christians who don't actually believe the
entire bible Genesis through Revelation, but only believe those
parts of the bible that "feels good" to them. E.g., I have yet
to hear any CHRINOs quote from Luke 19:27 in public. Have you?
And we don't hear much about the molten calf, or the rich man
and the beggar Lazarus, or about the camel through the eye of a
needle, or about the Ten Commandments or Two Great Commandments
that all men are Created equal. All the CHRINOs ever talk about
is how "their sins are forgiven". No reaping and sowing. No day
of Judgment according to their works of good and works of evil.
Nothing but their warm and fuzzy, "free ride" Christianity. At
least in this regard, Atheists and CHRINOs share _exactly_ the
same belief. Furthermore, they share a lot of other beliefs in
common. What Atheists call "garbage", CHRINOs call "forbidden".
As we see, Atheists & CHRINOs are almost like identical twins!
Notably they always believe what the WOB tells them to believe,
and this without question. Apparently they've never learned to
question worldly so-called "authority". Take UFOs, for example.
Atheists call them "garbage for brain-dead morons", and CHRINOs
call them "demons from hell", "Satanic", "tricks of the devil".
The WOB has their Atheists & CHRINO Legions very well-trained.

And look at what the WOB tells the public about their "big bang"
creation myth "In the beginning Atheists created the heaven and
the earth. And all non-Atheists, particularly Judeo-Christians,
are all nothing but intellectually-inferior brain-dead morons."
As it turns out, the Universe is in fact infinite and eternal.
Infinite number of galaxies, infinite number of solar systems,
infinite number of planets burgeoning with as many life-forms.
Is there life out there in the Cosmos? Duh, what do you think?

How many more lies do we need to hear from the WOB before the
whole world figures out that they always lie about everything
and they keep lying about it even when the truth works better?
I began to notice that something was extremely wrong with the
WOB, not long after I entered my fourth grade year attending
one of their public elementary-indoctrination schools (1967).
But I didn't realize the global extent of the WOB's absolute
corruption (the WOB's mighty beast being absolutely powerful)
until about the year 2000, when I finally realized they're all
liars. The WOB lies about everything! Better late than never.
They fooled me once, but they damned-sure won't fool me twice.
"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss". "Same old song and
dance", etc. etc. etc. If only I'd learned that back in 1967...

The bible has a word for people who always lie about everything:
the *antichrist*, the father of lies. Nowadays, these liars are
more popularly known as *Atheists* (including CHRINOs, meaning
Christian-in-name-only). Albeit to be fair, there are extremely
rare instances where self-described Atheists have, astonishingly,
told the truth about something, to wit: George Carlin, Voltaire,
Nietzsche, to name a few. Using that "old broken clock" analogy,
apparently, even Atheists "can appear to be right twice a day",
only the wittiest ones among them. But they're one in a million.

Thus when it comes to what the WOB tells the public, I sincerely
believe that not even a googol of broken clocks can salvage their
abysmal record. I cannot remember nor find even one instance when
the WOB has told the public the _complete_ truth about *anything*.
At best, it's been partial truths mixed with lies. But more often
it's 100% "ministry of truth" propagandist fairy tales concocted
for unwary public consumption. This quote sums America up neatly:

"Why does a dog wag its tail? Because a dog
is smarter than its tail. If the tail was
smarter, the tail would wag the dog."

Armageddon Cometh,
Daniel Joseph Minhttp://www.angelfire.com/moon2/danieljosephmin/

Old January 18th 08, 01:43 PM posted to sci.astro
BradGuth

On Jan 17, 9:58 am, wrote:
What was it astronomers? Please don't tell me swamp gas or the
official explanation "a reflection". That's getting really old......
so is the fact that not one of you star gazers has the balls or
ovaries to come forward. There are approx. 200 UFO sighting per month.
Am I to believe that not one astronomer in this collective group has
seen one with all your powerful gear and telescopes...........
right? Does the government have you all in their pocket, or are you
just in denial????

RT

You'll have to believe whatever your government says, as otherwise you
are a damn fool.

According to 99.9% of Usenet, our government is always 100% right and
supposedly they never tell a lie.

Perhaps it just another new and improved Texas form of pollution in
solid form (possibly a mix of DDT and VX)..
- Brad Guth

Old January 18th 08, 02:38 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Jan 18, 8:43*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Jan 17, 9:58 am, wrote:

[...]

Well, GOD DAMN, we do have some believers out there on Sci.Astro!
Notice how the naysayers are keeping quite.
Still trying to figure out how to spin this one.......

RT