Brown Dwarfs ???

Old July 14th 07, 09:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Art Deco[_6_]

Default Brown Dwarfs ???

ah wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Jun 17, 8:43 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Jun 17, 9:01 am, ah wrote:
Llanzlan Klazmon the 15th wrote:

ah wrote in
:

Llanzlan Klazmon the 15th wrote:
(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in
news:25367-466F0DEB- :

They are not a planet. They are not a star What is

the
best definition used to describe them? Is Jupiter a brown dwarf?

It
does not look brown. Black dwarfs are a white dwarf that has

cooled
to a point it no longer gives off heat(I think???) Bert

Brown dwarfs have sufficient mass to trigger deuterium burning in
their
core. Eventually the deuterium runs out and all nuclear reactions
stop.
A star must have sufficient mass to at least initiate the p-p
chain.
Jupiter doesn't make the grade of either star or brown dwarf.

p-p chain?

p + p -- d + e+ + v

The weak nuclear reaction that dominates in lower mass main sequence
stars.
The d produced is fuel for further reactions hence chain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton-...chain_reaction

Oh.

Thanks.

Not what you were thinking, pervo?

I refuse to respond to this obvious troll.

Nice non-response.

Note: no response.

Classic sequitur.

Stochastic classicism.

Neo-classic logicism.

Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter
http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=deco

Old August 5th 07, 02:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
ah

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Jun 17, 8:43 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Jun 17, 9:01 am, ah wrote:
[...]

Neologistical iconoclastochism.
Old August 5th 07, 02:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"ah" wrote in message
Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Neo - Slurp...Slurp...Slurp - ism.

Old August 5th 07, 03:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

"C" Brown Dwarfs,and hydrogen atoms have this in common. Nature must
have loved them,for she made so many of them. Reality is there are more
brown dwarfs in the macro universe than all of the stars,and their solar
systems. Another relationship with the hydrogen atom is they can last
for 100 trillion years or longer. The uncertainty principle does not
fit Brown dwarfs can only be destroyed by gravity that created them
bert.

Do Brown Dwarfs Pulsate Like Cepheids? Magnificent Universe Amateur Astronomy 0 February 13th 05 07:31 PM
Brown Dwarfs Double-A Misc 16 February 12th 05 05:29 AM
Do Brown Dwarfs Pulsate? Magnificent Universe Astronomy Misc 0 February 12th 05 01:45 AM
Brown Dwarfs G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 12 February 9th 05 12:38 PM
Brown Dwarfs ??? David Knisely Misc 0 August 15th 03 06:04 AM