dealing decorates but the preferred version

Old August 22nd 07, 08:24 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default dealing decorates but the preferred version

by a latent illness
or infection of the kidneys or urinary passages. Drinking urine which
contains a certain amount of micro-organisms can nevertheless be
considered harmless. We constantly eat, drink and inhale bac-teria. A
large number of bacteria permanently exist in our body, and they
generally do not make us sick. Externally applied, urine is an
excellent antisep-tic remedy. Fresh urine is sterile & therefore
excellent for cleaning wounds. Old urine contains ammonia & other
substances which ensure that the infection & decay are combated.

Nature works in cycles, aflowing matter to re-turn to its original
substance and be reused for construction. Many substances still
floating through the blood in compounded form are filtered by the
kidneys and return to their original substances. In this way they can
easily be re-absorbed by the body. Once again, I refer to the example
of a tree which lives off its fallen leaves. Nature possesses an infal-
lible capacity for recycling, of which urine therapy is a remarkable,
but sadly forgotten. I would again like to point out that we have all
experienced this urine cycle as a fetus in the womb. For almost nine
month, we drank our own urine in the form of amniotic fluid. This
liquid was an important contribution to the development of our bodies.
Drinking urine is certainly not strange. It is the foundation of our
existence.

Rational thinking has completely suppressed many natural human
instincts.