A.S.I.G.N. Dome operation short video.

Old July 17th 07, 01:56 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Barry

Default A.S.I.G.N. Dome operation short video.

I managed to get this one done tonight just before the rain and snow
came in.

Its a short and simple U-Tube video showing the opening of the slot
and rotation of the dome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1czS...e=user&search=

Baz.

Old July 20th 07, 02:51 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
George Normandin[_1_]

"Barry" wrote
I managed to get this one done tonight just before the rain and snow
came in.......

Neat!! Who made the dome?

George N

Old July 20th 07, 07:40 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Barry

"Barry" wrote

It was me! http://www.aussiepeople.com.au/asignobservatory

Old July 22nd 07, 01:05 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
George Normandin[_1_]

"Barry" wrote in

Neat!! Who made the dome?

George N

It was me! http://www.aussiepeople.com.au/asignobservatory

Nice work Barry! I've bookmarked your website and I'll check out your
design.

George N

We will become cyborgs (short video) [email protected][_1_] Policy 0 February 22nd 07 08:57 PM
GPS problems in a dome [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 9 February 20th 07 11:27 PM
Full dome video or good Fisheye images Ricardo Misc 0 December 31st 05 04:29 AM
Astronomy Dome? Internet Traveler Misc 3 August 15th 05 11:12 PM
Observatory Dome Eric Amateur Astronomy 4 October 12th 03 07:44 PM