Very Fast Rotating Dumbbell in Outer Space. One end lead otherStyrofoa

Old July 14th 07, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Very Fast Rotating Dumbbell in Outer Space. One end lead otherStyrofoa

It is moving forward at 25,000 mph It is spinning at 25,000 rps Will
it curve in the direction of the lead ball that is 25,000 times heavier
than the styrofoam ball? Before you answer "Think Mach" bert

Old July 16th 07, 04:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Very Fast Rotating Dumbbell in Outer Space. One end lead other...

Yes is my answer. I'm Not using the physics of a curving base ball.
Using the great thinking of Mach . He gave the right answer to what we
refer to as centrifugal force. bert

Old July 16th 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jul 16, 8:53 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Yes is my answer. I'm Not using the physics of a curving base ball.
Using the great thinking of Mach . He gave the right answer to what we
refer to as centrifugal force. bert

Sounds like merely gravity to me.

Double-A

Old July 16th 07, 08:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Doubole-A Right you are,and if you said "inertia" you would have been
just as right bert

Old July 19th 07, 02:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Its curving can be related to pendulum clocks bobs in tune to each
other. A little tricky. But this outside push even helps Wolters
gravity push force theory that is explained to us by oc. I see Mach
theory coming to mind. Time to bury the centrifuge force,for it is not a
single force. It also is tricky bert