Part Two of "Ufos in the DMZ"

Old August 15th 05, 02:15 AM
nightbat

Default Part Two of "Ufos in the DMZ"

nightbat wrote

cosmo wrote:

COSMIC CONNECTION
This Sunday July 24, 2005 7PM PACIFIC
Part Two of "Ufos in the DMZ"
AN INTERVIEW: Mr.. Don Delano
I was the artillery spotter on Strongpoint ALFA-ONE during the month of
June 1968 when the UFO incident transpired. We were shelling the
sampans in the mouth of the Ben Hai River when we noticed the hovering
lights through our Night Observation Device (Large, classified
"Starlight" scope). We radioed 9th Marines to clear all aircraft from
the area. We were informed that there were no friendly aircraft in the
area. Calls to radar at Gio Linh (ALFA-TWO) verified the existence of
aircraft in the area. A US soldier, David Lemcke, was killed on A-1 a
few weeks before these incidents. Because of the furor that erupted
over the UFO's, his remains were never recovered. The remains are STILL
THERE, waiting to be recovered.
The DMZ, or demilitarized zone from the Vietnam War, stretches 70km
east from the South China Sea to the boarder with Laos and is where all
the major fighting occurred during the Vietnam War. Movies like
Platoon, Full Metal Jacket and Hamburger Hill are all based on the
fighting that happened here.
www.pahrumpradio.com
SCROLL DOWN TO THE TEXT
To listen, click on: Pahrump Radio and wait for our player to build for
you www.pahrumpradio.com.
Notify your friends. This will be an amazing showcase from a Vietnam
veterans point of view. Mr. Delano's' tour of duty was four years long.
KPAH Radio 7 pm pst www.pahrumpradio.com

Cosmic Connection Media
www.pahrumpradio.com
http://tvufo.tripod.com

nightbat

Well of course because the nightbat was there fighting along the
DMZ so why shouldn't the Star Race be there too protecting the most
favored anointed one. In 1947 they were reportedly honorably there at
the time of birth of the nightbat so why not at the DMZ too protecting
as Darla reported. Many strange things happen during heated combat that
can't be explained normally, what else is new? Darla has net indicated
the Sean race are here to protect and hope to make 1st Official Contact
Day a reality. Wasn't there a documented very bright light in the sky at
the birth of the Christ? The Star Race have reported being around for a
long long time. Didn't the Bible report the teleporting or lifting of
the Virgin Mary and Christ into the sky at the mount? UFO's have been
depicted in old paintings, farmers stories, sea Captains logs of human
looking Mermaid Tales, from Officer Bohne researched ancient
civilizations to modern times. Presidents, astronauts, airline and
military pilots have reported UFO's, and now we have beautiful net
affirming Darla net Star Race.

carry on,
the nightbat