Commercial Moonship

Old October 9th 16, 03:40 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default Commercial Moonship

On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 7:28:21 AM UTC+13, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:

What's obvious Fred is that you're Jeff's sockpuppet to give his more outrageous fantasies some semblance of reality.

Mook, you're delusional.

No, you are. That's what you don't get.

As has repeatedly been explained to you,
everyone who thinks you're a nutter is not the same person (because if
they were, there would only be two people on the internet).

That you say such nonsensical things proves you to be the nutter sir.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

Old October 9th 16, 03:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 7:32:33 AM UTC+13, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:

On Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 7:37:21 AM UTC+13, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:

Dude, if Sylvia was being rhetorical, there is no real answer.

Dude, you still don't understand her question.

She asked why. I answered it. You're the one making an ass of yourself..

Poor Mook still doesn't even understand the question.

Poor Fred still imagines he's an all powerful god who knows every person's thought. lol.

If Sylvia was truly wondering why you should take a rocket belt ride from lunar orbit and back many times rather than land once and stay put, I gave her the answer she asked for. Deal with it.

I don't think that's what she was wondering.

So?

So you didn't answer her question, dude. lol.

Sylvia asked why? in reply to my analysis of the use of rocket belts in Lunar Orbit to visit the moon. I took it as an honest question and pointed out that a person could land many times and in many places with a rocket belt while they could only land once in one place in a spaceship. That's because a spaceship uses more fuel than a rocket belt. The same way a city bus uses more fuel than a motorcycle.

I prefer to think Sylvia asks honest questions.

She did.

That's why I answered it.

Except you didn't.

I understand you think I didn't Fred, because you imagine you possess some sort of psychic power to divine what others think and feel - but I assure you sir - you are delusional.

You haven't even figured out what she asked you
yet.

You imagine that - but that is in your imagination only. That you believe it without question despite all evidence to the contrary, marks you off as a mad man.

You still don't get it.

You're still listening to your gut and thinking that's the real world.

Your head is still up your ass

No, its you - and you can't see it.

inspecting the interior of your gut and
thinking your delusions are the real world.

I'm not the one imagining I can magically read people's minds - you are.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

Old October 10th 16, 01:37 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

William Mook wrote:

Top posting is now standard.

Only for clueless dip****s.

-- Thomas Jefferson
Old October 10th 16, 03:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

William Mook wrote:

What's obvious Fred is that you're Jeff's sockpuppet to give his more outrageous fantasies some semblance of reality.

Mook, you're delusional.

No, you are. That's what you don't get.

And Little Lord Echo mooks again.

As has repeatedly been explained to you,
everyone who thinks you're a nutter is not the same person (because if
they were, there would only be two people on the internet).

That you say such nonsensical things proves you to be the nutter sir.

Mook, do you not know what a "sockpuppet" is?

-- Thomas Jefferson
Old October 10th 16, 03:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

William Mook wrote:

Dude, if Sylvia was being rhetorical, there is no real answer.

Dude, you still don't understand her question.

She asked why. I answered it. You're the one making an ass of yourself.

Poor Mook still doesn't even understand the question.

Poor Fred still imagines he's an all powerful god who knows every person's thought. lol.

No, only the obvious ones. And so it's proven true. Mook DIDN'T
understand the question.

If Sylvia was truly wondering why you should take a rocket belt ride from lunar orbit and back many times rather than land once and stay put, I gave her the answer she asked for. Deal with it.

I don't think that's what she was wondering.

So?

So you didn't answer her question, dude. lol.

Sylvia asked why? in reply to my analysis of the use of rocket belts
in Lunar Orbit to visit the moon. I took it as an honest question ...

And as Sylvia has clarified, it was indeed an honest question and you
did indeed not understand what she was asking.

I prefer to think Sylvia asks honest questions.

She did.

That's why I answered it.

Except you didn't.

I understand you think I didn't Fred, because you imagine you possess some sort of psychic power to divine what others think and feel - but I assure you sir - you are delusional.

No, Mookie. I think you didn't because the question you answered was
NOT the question that Sylvia was asking you.

You haven't even figured out what she asked you
yet.

You imagine that - but that is in your imagination only. That you believe it without question despite all evidence to the contrary, marks you off as a mad man.

Except you've now demonstrated that you did indeed not understand the
question she was asking.

You still don't get it.

You're still listening to your gut and thinking that's the real world.

Your head is still up your ass

No, its you - and you can't see it.

Mook, I wouldn't be up your ass for any amount of money. That's
beside your head being in the way and all. In Australia they have a
saying about women that would seem to apply here - "She's so far up
herself there's no room for anybody else."

inspecting the interior of your gut and
thinking your delusions are the real world.

I'm not the one imagining I can magically read people's minds - you are.

Except there was no magic. I understood what she was asking you and
you obviously did not.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine