Thought about Apollo conspiracy silliness

Old September 21st 12, 09:58 PM posted to sci.space.history
Matt

Default Thought about Apollo conspiracy silliness

It's amazing there are still any of these people. We have pictures of the flags, the footprint trails, the rover trails, the rovers, the surface experiments, and the descent stages and surrounding surface scarred by the liftoff.... at some point, it becomes eaiser and cheaper to actually fly the mission than to carry the fakery to that level.
Old September 22nd 12, 06:35 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 21, 1:58*pm, Matt wrote:
It's amazing there are still any of these people. We have pictures of the flags, the footprint trails, the rover trails, the rovers, the surface experiments, and the descent stages and surrounding surface scarred by the liftoff.... at some point, it becomes eaiser and cheaper to actually fly the mission than to carry the fakery to that level.

Getting our Apollo stuff situated on the moon (one-way deployments) is
almost as easy as PhotoShop.

All we need now are those 100% failsafe Apollo fly-by-rocket landers,
simply rescaled to suit, and we're good to go again without any
improvements in those rocket thrusters, computers nor any use of
momentum reaction gyros.

Every 19 months the planet Venus passes extremely nearby (within 110
LD), and gets ignored each and every time, perhaps because it couldn't
even be seen by any of our colorblind Apollo missions, much less
recorded on Kodak film that survived the worse possible environmental
trauma and demonstrated its absolutely terrific dynamic range for
having recorded everything else.

At near 120 LD, Venus gets very big in the telescopic view:
http://i.space.com/images/i/18210/wS...jpg?1339016904

So, like it or not, we're apparently stuck with exploiting our
limited and depleted terrestrial resources for the foreseeable future,
even if it means our having to survive and pay for yet another 9/11,
WW3 and WW4, or simply recovering from yet another unprepared asteroid
impact.

When ‘Big Energy’ as often with their multiple offshore protected
corporations that get to run as many accounting hide-n-seek books as
they like, manage to screw up or cause deaths and enormous
environmental damage, the only ones ever having to pay for everything
(no matters what they’re telling us otherwise) are those of us energy
and product consumers. Even those spendy BP infomercials that keep
telling us about how wonderful they are, get entirely paid for by the
price of fuel, and/or from the energy and products created from their
hydrocarbons, as though most of us have any choice of where else to
buy from when the all-inclusive cost of BP is already built into most
everything.

According to the redneck and FUD-master likes of Hagar and his ENRON
company of ZNR oligarch friends, only deregulation will fix all of
that, just like their ENRON had everything all fixed up until pesky
state attorney generals and a few private energy consumers had just
about enough of being excessively screwed over.

This is not to say that our government has been accomplishing even 10%
of what it claims to have authority over, and in some instances having
directly made situations a whole lot worse and often prostituting us
behind closed doors so that only generations from now will ever get
any chance of knowing the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Behind closed those doors are always insider deals being made by those
in charge of our government, regardless of whomever we elect or
appoint.

This is why the honest all-inclusive cost of extracting and process
minerals and rare elements is always a whole lot more costly and
otherwise packing loads of environmental and global inflation Karma,
than we’re being unformed by our peers. However, by allowing some of
us to go off-world for obtaining at least a few of these most depleted
and/or restricted minerals and rare elements would greatly alleviate
the local trauma and spendy Karma that we’re otherwise stuck with. Of
course a whole lot better terrestrial use of solar, wind, geothermal,
hydroelectric and even failsafe thorium derived energy potential is
always a given, but that too is often getting tree-hugger restricted
and otherwise politicized to death, in part because of the mainstream
status-quo policies set up and enforced by oligarchs plus the always
“not in my backyard” mindset that our government of this supposed
republic does little if anything to eliminate such decent or naysay
imposed by those of us too poorly educated and/or on a need to know
basis that simply can’t manage to deductively think for ourselves,
much less critically of our government and its privileged partners.

What sort of weird geology shows us such physically dark minerals and
raw element colors/hues from a great distance, but then turns
monochromatic, becomes highly reflective and inert upon close and
totally objective inspections?

Going off-world doesn’t even have to represent an extremely nearby
(110 LD) and geologically active planet like Venus, because we have an
absolutely enormous moon that’s loaded with most of everything worth
going after, not to mention whatever is protected deep inside of that
planetoid.

The moon is not actually monochromatic nor inert:
Moon’s natural surface colors are those of all the perfectly natural
minerals as they unavoidably react to the visible and UV spectrum, as
only better viewed with having their natural color/hue saturation
cranked up, as otherwise there’s no false or artificial colors added.
http://spaceweather.com/submissions/...1346444660.jpg
http://www.spaceweather.com/swpod200...4dnmol44vuaf43

Oddly the NASA/Apollo era and their rad-hard Kodak version of our
physically dark and paramagnetic moon is apparently the one and only
off-world location that becomes more inert as well as more reflective
and monochromatic by the closer you get to it, and any planet other
than Earth simply can’t be recorded within the same FOV as having the
horizon of that naked moon (regardless of the FOV direction or use of
any given lens, as well as not even possible when using the world’s
best film and optics along with a polarized optical filter to reduce
the local surface glare doesn’t seem to help).

Obviously our mainstream peers have always insisted that the regular
laws of physics do not apply to that of Venus or even our moon, and
any natural geology colors are simply intentionally introduced as
false or fake colors because of our Apollo era was that of a purely
monochromatic and inert moon that had nothing of any value to offer,
including not even carbonado or bedrock of any commonly dark basalt.

BTW; be certain to never get that physically dark moon in the same
FOV as Saturn, Jupiter or especially Venus or even Mercury, because
according to our NASA/Apollo era they’ll hardly show up and there will
be nothing of any color or hue saturation to work with. Oddly the
only color on the moon is supposedly that which astronauts brought
along, and apparently none of that material was ever the least bit UV
reactive or even capable of reflecting our bluish planetshine that
offers upwards of 50 times brighter illumination than any moonlight
illumination provided here on Earth, and from that Apollo era there’s
still no telling what the planetshine illuminated temperature or any
other nighttime environment consideration actually is on the cool
surface of our naked moon, that is other than its well documented
abundance of gamma and X-rays.

Outside of our natural human visual perceptions of dynamic range as
well as colors, there’s radar assisted imaging and of course those
methods via laser ranging and always X-ray and gamma spectrometry of
any given surface that becomes quite reliably viewable regardless of
day or night, cloudy or clear via such enhanced imaging technology,
that which only our resident redneck bigots and FUD-masters will
always claim is inadmissible.

Besides merely following my deductive interpretations, do reconsider
bothering yourself to take another subjective and open mindset look-
see, and then honestly and deductively interpret this hot terrain of
Venus for yourself, as to what some of those highly unusual patterns
could possibly represent, as offering anything other than the random
geology happenstance of hot rocks that only so happen to look exactly
like complex infrastructure.

“Guth Venus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...79402364691314

This is not to say that 99.9999% of the Venus surface doesn’t look
perfectly natural (at least it does to me), just like the surface of
Earth might look if having to use the exact same SAR-C imaging methods
and its limited resolution. After all, a millionth of that hot Venus
surface area is still 4.6e8 m2, or 460 km2, and this most complex area
of “Guth Venus” (100 x 100 pixels or 506 km2) that still includes
mostly natural geology, isn’t involving but a fraction more than a
millionth of the Venus surface area, and yet it seems as though highly
developed and to a large enough scale that by rights should make for
deductively interpreting those patterns as rather easy, for even a
dysfunctional 5th grader.

It can also be suggested and reasonably argued that initially (4+
billion years ago) our sun was 25% cooler than nowadays, thereby
making Venus quite naked Goldilocks approved. But this doesn’t fully
explain as to why such a large sale of a community or mining operation
was established, and as to why Venus has been radiating such a large
amount of its geothermal core energy and as having been creating all
of that unprotected atmosphere that has to be continually renewed due
to the lack of any geomagnetic field, 10% less gravity and being
closer to the sun.

Other thumbnail images, including “mgn_c115s095_1.gif” (225 m/pixel)
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/th...humbnails.html
Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles, Venus from Magellan Cycle 1
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/ht...115s095_1.html
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

BTW; there's still no American flags on Venus, but there have been
USSR/Russian flags on multiple landers that got their landers situated
there decades before us. So, perhaps we’ll have to concede and
otherwise accept that Venus and all of its natural resources belongs
to Russia.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Old September 23rd 12, 01:42 PM posted to sci.space.history
Fevric J. Glandules

Matt wrote:

It's amazing there are still any of these people. We have pictures of the flags, the footprint trails, the rover trails, the rovers, the surface experiments, and the descent stages and surrounding surface scarred by the liftoff.... at some point, it becomes eaiser and cheaper to actually fly the mission than to carry the fakery to that level.

You're not the first to point that out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

Old September 28th 12, 12:49 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 21, 1:58 pm, Matt wrote:
It's amazing there are still any of these people. We have pictures
of the flags, the footprint trails, the rover trails, the rovers, the
surface experiments, and the descent stages and surrounding
surface scarred by the liftoff.... at some point, it becomes eaiser
and cheaper to actually fly the mission than to carry the fakery
to that level.”

Who the hell ever said (other than our resident doom and gloom
contributor Warhol) they never flew the missions or never had any
intentions of walking on the moon? (I certainly never did, other than
suggesting as to how easily their fly-by-rocket technology of that
mutually perpetrated cold-war era of cloak and dagger lies upon lies
could have safely gone to/from the Earth-moon L1, with most of
everything else easily enough filled in by their Kodak film and
staging expertise of that era, whereas the public perception was all
that counts, and especially important since the cold-war had no actual
basis other than government job security and the military industrial
complex in desperate need of a perpetual lifeline after WW2).

I bet you even think our government agencies and their Oligarchs in
charge of most everything, had absolutely nothing to do with having
caused 9/11.

It's their extremely well controlled soft landings and return to Earth
without ever so much as any perceptible scratch, and as otherwise
having been documented by loads of all that Kodak film unphased by
virtually anything that any independent forensics can detect, that
remains somewhat problematic for some of us that would like the
commercial capability of returning to our moon.

Do tell, how exactly did our naked and physically dark moon become so
unusually monochromatic, as well as more reflective and even UV inert
to our NASA/Apollo missions?

The physically dark moon is not actually monochromatic nor UV inert:
[...]

Carbonado Diamonds
http://www.crystalencounters.com.au/carbo.html
“A team of U.S. geologists have published evidence relating to a
different origin of these black diamonds: interstellar space. They
have found that black diamonds contain trace elements of nitrogen and
hydrogen which they claim are sure indicators of an extraterrestrial
origin.

The study published in 2006 by Stephen Haggerty and Jozsef Garai, of
Florida International University, analysed the hydrogen in black
diamond samples using infrared-detection instruments at the Brookhaven
National Laboratory.

The researchers found that the chemical properties of carbonado
indicated that the mineral formed in a supernova explosion that took
place prior to the formation of our Solar System. In this sense,
carbonado are theorized to be akin to carbon-rich cosmic dust, likely
having formed in an environment near carbon stars. The diamonds were
eventually incorporated into solid bodies that subsequently fell to
Earth as meteorites.”

In other words, such black diamond as carbonado isn’t terrestrial so
much as it’s a deposited form of a dense crystal mineral that’s nearly
pure carbon, and by rights the physically dark moon should be
extensively covered with this type of deposit, and especially found if
the moon was created from Earth in the mainstream accepted method
because, there should be hardly any depth to its surface dust that’s
absolutely crystal dry yet nicely clumps way better than desert sand
here on Earth.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dese...1181& bih=731

Old September 28th 12, 03:17 PM posted to sci.space.history
Dean

On Friday, September 28, 2012 7:49:07 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
On Sep 21, 1:58 pm, Matt wrote:

[...]

Must be a full moon or something.....
Old September 28th 12, 10:53 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

*http://spaceweather.com/submissions/...izadeh-fac_134...

*http://www.spaceweather.com/swpod200...Licchelli-Satu...

https://www.google.com/search?q=dese...en&client=fire...

*http://groups.google.com/groups/search

*http://translate.google.com/#

*Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”

Must be a full moon or something.....

Exactly, because the NASA/Apollo along with their Kodak physics did
seem to function quite differently than terrestrial physics.
Old September 30th 12, 11:13 PM posted to sci.space.history
Dean

And there's the proof...
Old October 1st 12, 12:31 AM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 30, 3:13*pm, Dean wrote:
And there's the proof...

How did our physically dark moon become so nicely reflective,
monochromatic and inert?

Did they/Apollo accidentally get Kodak IR film instead of the regular
stuff?
Old October 3rd 12, 02:22 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 21, 1:58*pm, Matt wrote:
It's amazing there are still any of these people. We have pictures of the flags, the footprint trails, the rover trails, the rovers, the surface experiments, and the descent stages and surrounding surface scarred by the liftoff.... at some point, it becomes eaiser and cheaper to actually fly the mission than to carry the fakery to that level.

Who the hell ever said (other than our resident doom and gloom
contributor Warhol) they never flew the missions or never had any
intentions of walking on the moon? (I certainly never did, other than
suggesting as to how easily their fly-by-rocket technology of that
mutually perpetrated cold-war era of cloak and dagger lies upon lies
could plus deceptions and all sorts of mainstream published propaganda
that was intended to deceive, never the less could have safely gone to/
from the Earth-moon L1, with most of everything else easily enough
filled in by their Kodak film and remote staging expertise of that
era, whereas the public perception was all that counts, and especially
important since the cold-war had no actual basis other than government
job security and their military industrial complex in desperate need
of a perpetual lifeline after WW2).

I bet you and others of your perpetual redneck kind even think our
government agencies and their Oligarchs in charge of most everything,
had absolutely nothing to do with their having caused 9/11.

It's actually their extremely well controlled soft landings and return
to Earth without ever so much as any perceptible scratch, and as
otherwise having been documented by loads of all that Kodak film
unphased by virtually anything that any independent forensics can
detect, that remains somewhat problematic for some of us that would
like the commercial capability of safely returning to/from our moon.

Not at all unlike my interpretations of utilizing our moon for
geoengineering solutions to our GW and AGW, as well as for oasis/
gateway outposts, renewable energy, mining and even habitation that’s
mostly underground, it seems others have been thinking along similar
lines of utilizing our physically dark and naked moon for the greater
good of future generations.

Why We Need a Supercomputer on the Moon / By Robert McMillan
http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise...computer-moon/

Except too bad that our NASA/Apollo era accomplished such minimal
documentation, in that we can’t seen to offer any viable fly-by-rocket
methods of getting ourselves safely to/from our moon, much less with
TBMs and other heavy technology that would be necessary.

Old October 3rd 12, 06:20 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 21, 1:58*pm, Matt wrote:
It's amazing there are still any of these people. We have pictures of the flags, the footprint trails, the rover trails, the rovers, the surface experiments, and the descent stages and surrounding surface scarred by the liftoff.... at some point, it becomes eaiser and cheaper to actually fly the mission than to carry the fakery to that level.

Those Apollo era years of a mutually perpetrated cold-war and other
proxy wars during and ever since, hasn’t quite gotten through to
generations of our K12s, perhaps because the whole truth and nothing
but the truth doesn’t seem to apply as long as our nation of Oligarchs
and rednecks can bully its way along.

Who the hell ever said (other than our resident doom and gloom
contributor Warhol) they never flew the missions or never had any
intentions of walking on the moon? (I certainly never did, other than
suggesting as to how easily their fly-by-rocket technology of that
mutually perpetrated cold-war era of cloak and dagger lies upon lies
could with orchestrated deceptions and all sorts of mainstream
published propaganda that was intended to deceive, never the less
could have safely gone to/from the Earth-moon L1, as well as having
orbited our moon and having deployed equipment to its surface, with
most of everything else easily enough filled in as Oligarch scripted
by their Kodak film and remote staging expertise of that era, whereas
the public perception was all that counts, and especially important
since the cold-war era had no actual basis other than government job
security and their military industrial complex in desperate need of a
perpetual public-funded lifeline after WW2).

I bet you and others of your perpetual redneck kind even think our
government agencies and their Oligarchs in charge of most everything,
had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with their having caused
9/11. Well guess what; the mistakes of the past happened over and
over because the whole truth and nothing but the trust of the past has
not been mainstream published nor much less to be found in any of our
K12 history textbooks.

It's actually their extremely well controlled soft landings and return
to Earth without ever so much as any perceptible scratch, and as
otherwise having been documented by loads of all that Kodak film
unphased by virtually anything that any independent forensics can
detect, that remains somewhat problematic for some of us independent
investigative types that would like to exploit the commercial
capability of safely returning to/from our moon.

Not at all unlike my interpretations of utilizing our moon for
geoengineering solutions to our GW and AGW, as well as for oasis/
gateway outposts, renewable energy, mining and even habitation that’s
mostly underground, it seems others have been thinking along similar
lines of utilizing our physically dark and naked moon for the greater
good of future generations.

Why We Need a Supercomputer on the Moon / By Robert McMillan
http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise...computer-moon/

Except too bad that our NASA/Apollo era accomplished such minimal
documentation, in that we can’t seem to duplicate by offering any
viable fly-by-rocket methods of getting ourselves safely to/from our
moon, much less with TBMs and other heavy technology that would be
necessary.

If we still can’t manage to deal honestly and openly with exploiting
our moon or the methods utilized for safely getting ourselves to/from
its naked, physically dark and mascon populated surface that’s
reactive to just about everything, then how is it ever going to be
possible to privately go after the exploitation of whatever the
extremely nearby likes of Venus or any other planet or moon has to
offer?

Having a moon L2 or L1 outpost as our commercial oasis/depot and
future exploration gateway would certainly be terrific, especially if
either of those options included a tethered elevator to/from the lunar
surface. But do tell, how exactly did our naked and physically dark
moon become so unusually monochromatic, as well as more reflective and
even UV inert to our NASA/Apollo missions?

The physically dark moon is not actually monochromatic nor UV inert:
Moon’s natural surface colors are those of all the perfectly natural
minerals as they unavoidably react to the visible and UV spectrum, as
only better viewed with having their natural color/hue saturation
cranked up, as otherwise there’s no false or artificial colors added
to either of these two examples.
http://spaceweather.com/submissions/...1346444660.jpg
http://www.spaceweather.com/swpod200...4dnmol44vuaf43

Oddly the NASA/Apollo cold-war era and their nifty rad-hard Kodak
version of our physically dark and paramagnetic moon that’s giving off
considerable amounts of its sodium as well as helium and a few other
vapors, is apparently offering us the one and only off-world location
that becomes more inert as well as more reflective and oddly
monochromatic by the closer we get to it, and otherwise any planet
other than Earth simply can’t be recorded within the same FOV(frame of
view) as having the horizon of that naked moon included (regardless of
the FOV direction or use of any given lens, as well as not even
possible when using the world’s best film and optics along with a
polarized optical filter to reduce the local surface glare doesn’t
seem to help).

Carbonado Diamonds (which our NASA/Apollo era didn’t find any trace on
the moon)
[...]

-

In other words, such black diamond mineral as carbonado isn’t all that
likely terrestrial formed, so much as representing a deposited form of
a dense crystal and mineral that’s nearly pure carbon, and by rights
the physically dark moon should be extensively covered with this type
of deposit, and especially there to be found if the moon was created
from Earth in the mainstream accepted method because, there should be
hardly any depth to its surface dust that’s absolutely crystal dry yet
nicely clumps and offers surface tension way better than any desert
sand here on Earth.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dese...1181& bih=731
Of course the mostly basalt bedrock of our moon should also be
physically dark and paramagnetic (conceivably somewhat like that of
carbonado), and those mostly robotic TBMs(tunnel boring machines) of
the future shouldn’t have any insurmountable problems tunneling unless
the extremely thick and fully fused crust of the moon itself is
extensively carbonado (TBMs cutting through such tough carbon would
take at least ten times as much effort per meter of terrestrial basalt
bedrock). The amount of fused or crystallized carbon in lunar bedrock
still isn’t objectively known by other than terrestrial samples of
such paramagnetic basalt and carbonado deposits as commonly found
right here on Earth, which might further explain the unusual
shallowness of a typical crater by suggesting how unusually tough that
thick trust actually is.

A terrific 2500 km crater that’s 13 km deep, such as the South Pole
Aitken basin crater, should have created at the very least 1e17 m3 of
dust and shards, plus all them other craters and crater within crater
contributions bringing that volumetric deposit of dust and shards from
impact caused bedrock destruction (plus whatever volumetric mass of
impactors) up to a minimum of 1e18 m3, and yet there’s only 3.8e13 m2
of surface area. So, I’d like to know, where the hell did all that
dust and shards of mostly basalt bedrock and carbonado go?
http://www.psrd.hawaii.edu/July98/spa.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_P...93Aitken_basin
http://www.diviner.ucla.edu/blog/?cat=7

My estimate of full planetshine influx is worthy of perhaps
illuminating at 20.75 w/m2 of a mostly visible spectrum (equated to
our planet reflecting 1.5% of solar plus a little geothermal IR
energy), thereby creating roughly 125 K (100 k warmer than those deep
polar craters that offer only 26 K), represents that the nearside
nighttime on our moon as illuminated only by our planetshine isn’t
always so terribly nasty cold as we’d once considered (although –148 C
is still damn cold), much less being any too dim to work by when the
full earthshine of the mostly visible spectrum is worth roughly 50
times that of moonlight which is a derivative from a spectrum of 0.38
w/m2 of mostly IR and otherwise only contributing on average 20 mw/m2
worth of a visible spectrum upon reaching the atmospheric filtered
surface here on Earth (from LEO figure 30 mw/m2), whereas the naked
and physically dark moon has practically nothing attenuating the
bluish planetshine influx from reaching its surface.

In other words, while on the physically dark surface of our moon and
having to read small print in technical manuals or in diagrams by way
of planetshine/earthshine alone, will always be more than sufficient,
even if our bluish tinted Earth isn’t all that cloudy.

However, moonlight as perceived by instruments and a few better
adapted creatures other than us visually deficient humans here on
Earth, is actually quite vibrant in the IR spectrum. By removing the
built-in IR optical filter of those cameras offering such an option,
will give a nocturnal and mostly monochrome or night-vision
perspective of what we humans can’t see without applied technology.
For example, the old vidicon tube cameras that were quite sensitive to
IR would excessively bloom (aka over-expose or excessively over-
saturate) whenever pointed at the moon. Color plus IR derivative
geology is yet another realm of artificially expanding upon the
limited human visual spectrum, that’s also similar to using UV
secondary/recoil imaging in order to improve upon our deductive
observationology skills.
http://www.deep-sky.co.uk/imaging/dslr/moon.jpg
“The eclipsed Moon was quite dim in visible light but reasonably
bright in IR. I managed to grab 4 quadrant shots of the Moon at the
time of totality, mosaic them together and then overlay a DSLR colour
shot on to. In this way the IR provides the luminance information
while the DSLR shot provides colour. The result is an IR biased colour
shot of totality. As the IR signal was reasonably bright, the details
on the Moon could be imaged with a reasonable amount of sharpness.”
http://www.digitalsky.org.uk/eclipse...42-natural.jpg

The moon is not actually monochromatic nor inert:
Moon’s natural surface colors are those of all the perfectly natural
minerals as they unavoidably react to the visible and UV spectrum, as
only better viewed with having their natural color/hue saturation
cranked up, as otherwise there’s no false or artificial colors added.
http://spaceweather.com/submissions/...1346444660.jpg
http://www.spaceweather.com/swpod200...4dnmol44vuaf43

Of course our public-funded LRO wizards that are colorblind and
otherwise can’t be bothered with giving us their nighttime influx of
planetshine or its visible plus infrared emission illuminated surface
temperatures on the nearside of our physically dark moon, because
apparently such an enormous amount of planetshine/earthshine doesn’t
actually account for anything that we’ll ever need to know about, and
after all this time, effort and 100% public funded investments, it
seems we still have nothing interactively telling us what those
nearside lunar surface conditions are actually like.

On a related topic, notice how dusty and badly strewn with all sorts
of volcanic, impact and crater debris the planet Mars can look like.
http://www.mps.mpg.de/images/forschu.../planet001.jpg
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/MPF/parker/..._left_high.jpg
“"Twin Peaks" on the horizon of the Mars Pathfinder landing site. The
image was taken with the IMP camera, for which the Institute developed
and built the focal plane.”

Oddly our NASA/Apollo moon as recorded on 6+ missions worth of Kodak
film, offered no such indications of any significant surface dust with
any mix of strewn rock and of hardly offering any amount or dark
mineral or paramagnetic nature, so perhaps most of the crater
generated dust and rock had simply been blown away with the wind, and/
or having otherwise exceeded the escape velocity of the local gravity
(represents that such material would have been extensively attracted
to Earth). Craters tend to back-fill and/or up-well anywhere from
10~90% of their initial impact formation, which still leaves a great
deal of their initial geophysical trauma as unaccounted for.