The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati

Old November 3rd 07, 11:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected][_2_]

Default The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati

The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm
motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of
"Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local
Anti-Symmetrical Oscillating vacuum Frame)
In 1964 it was I.I.Shapiro who made precise radar reflection
measurements on Venus and Mercury. He found a peculiar reflection
anomaly for both planets around the moment of conjunction. He didn't
have a clear explanation for this anomaly ( see the text on top of
page 170)
Around the 10-15th of may and 20-27 july 1964, we can see a clear
change in the radar reflection of Venus, which in my perspective can
only have one origin: the influence of the overlapping Earth related
globular extinction LASOF (local anti-symmetrical oscillating vacuum
frame) with Venus. This was reason to accept that the radius of the
LASOF globule should be about 70 million km. As a logic result, the
Venus related LASOF should have a radius of 54 million km. For Mercury
the LASOF radius should be 21 million km. see:
http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...ightspeed.html

Leo Vuyk.

Old November 4th 07, 02:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected][_2_]

Default The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscil

If a radar signal leaves the Earth with a speed C-v, (v. earth orbital
speed)and after a 70 million km travel the speed has become C
(extinct), --after bouncing back on the approaching Venus--- the radar
signal leaves Venus with the speed of C+v, (v. Venus orbital speed)
and after 54 million km this speed has become also C, THEN FIGURE 3-4
( see below) OF THE SHAPIRO RADAR REFLECTION ANOMALY CAN BE EXPAINED,
by the mutual overlap of Venus and later Earth of te "extinction
distances".

Leo Vuyk.

Old November 6th 07, 03:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected][_2_]

On Nov 4, 2:42 pm, " wrote:
If a radar signal leaves the Earth with a speed C-v, (v. earth orbital
speed)and after a 70 million km travel the speed has become C
(extinct), --after bouncing back on the approaching Venus--- the radar
signal leaves Venus with the speed of C+v, (v. Venus orbital speed)
and after 54 million km this speed has become also C, THEN FIGURE 3-4
( see below) OF THE SHAPIRO RADAR REFLECTION ANOMALY CAN BE EXPAINED,
by the mutual overlap of Venus and later Earth of te "extinction
distances".

LeoVuyk.

For more clarity, I added a new image (C2) representing the geometry
of the Venus-Earth situation on 10th of April 1964. see:
http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/2006/02/g ravity-dependent-
lightspeed.html

Old November 7th 07, 01:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected][_2_]

On Nov 6, 3:05 pm, " wrote:
On Nov 4, 2:42 pm, " wrote:

If a radar signal leaves the Earth with a speed C-v, (v. earth orbital
speed)and after a 70 million km travel the speed has become C
(extinct), --after bouncing back on the approaching Venus--- the radar
signal leaves Venus with the speed of C+v, (v. Venus orbital speed)
and after 54 million km this speed has become also C, THEN FIGURE 3-4
( see below) OF THE SHAPIRO RADAR REFLECTION ANOMALY CAN BE EXPAINED,
by the mutual overlap of Venus and later Earth of te "extinction
distances".

LeoVuyk.

For more clarity, I added a new image (C2) representing the geometry
of the Venus-Earth situation on 10th of April 1964. see:http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...ity-dependent-
lightspeed.html

"Short Period Quasi-Regular Oscillations" of Venus and Mercury of
about 30 days, are described by I.I Shapiro in Radar Astronomy 1968,
page 170-172. see at the end of the file mentioned below.
Examples of QPOs (Quasi Periodic Oscillations) or Orbital
Periodicities of Binaries are supposed to be examples of gravity
influenced LASOF lightspeed anomalies just like Venus and Mercury. see
below articles by: H.Lehmann, (Binary RZ-cas.) and P.G.Ostrov,
(Binary HV 2543).
http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...influence.html

Old November 7th 07, 05:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Roger Hamlett

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 04:54:12 -0800, "
wrote:

On Nov 6, 3:05 pm, " wrote:
On Nov 4, 2:42 pm, " wrote:

[...]

The key though, is understanding that doppler measuerments, do not
involve changes in the velocity of the carrier, but changes in the
frequency of a _modulation_ carried on this.
The velocity of the signal in each direction is the same (C). There is
no 'starting off at C+v'.

Best Wshes
Old November 8th 07, 10:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected][_2_]

wrote:

http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...all-anomalies-...

The key though, is understanding that doppler measuerments, do not
involve changes in the velocity of the carrier, but changes in the
frequency of a _modulation_ carried on this.
The velocity of the signal in each direction is the same (C). There is
no 'starting off at C+v'.

Best Wshes- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -

Roger, Sorry for the delay.

The key is that the speed of light is in a complex way
dependent on the mass of the carrier inside the Solar frame..

Old November 8th 07, 11:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected][_2_]

On Nov 8, 10:52 am, " wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 6, 3:05 pm, " wrote:
On Nov 4, 2:42 pm, " wrote:

[...]

http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...y-dependent-li...

LeoVuyK- Hide quoted text -

Sorry, again
The key is that the speed of light is in a complex way
dependent on the mass of the carrier inside the Solar or the Earth
Frame .
Thus a GPS satellite's mass has NO influence on the speed of the
emitted signal.
Into the direction of the Earth there is an Earth related lightspeed.
Hoewever, into other directions the GPS signal has a complex change
which is more related to the Sola frame.
Which is why Satellite GPS PODs are found to be often unreliable.
because the biased measurements are assumed to be depending on the
direction to the Earth orbital motion.
see:

Old November 9th 07, 05:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected][_2_]

On Nov 8, 11:03 am, " wrote:
On Nov 8, 10:52 am, " wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 6, 3:05 pm, " wrote:
On Nov 4, 2:42 pm, " wrote:

[...]

see:- Hide quoted text -

To get more clarity about the key arguments I am using for my LASOF
idea, I searched and found new impressive data.
It is a clear example that GPS signals skimming the earth passing near
or at Higher altitudes, are less related to the earth frame and more
by the Solar frame.
In this case (CHAMP) providing outliers of 200 meters.
A clear example of GPS signal failures for the CHAMP Low Earth
Orbiters at 430 km altitude, is one of the reasons that so called
Kinematic Precise Orbit Determination (POD) by GPS readings is not
possible. Several other ground based systems and complex computer
programs are needed to compensate these errors.
However, if the LASOF idea about gravity (or Mass) related lightspeed
is incorporated in the GPS readings, then these errors are supposed to
vanish for a great deal.
I made a copy with my comment see:
http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...influence.html

The information described above was found in "Near real time Precise
orbit determination of low earth satellites etc. pdf page 85, by:Tae-
Suk-Bae 2006. Ohio state university. See:
http://www.ceegs.ohio-state.edu/gsre...report_481.pdf

Leo Vuyk.

Old November 9th 07, 06:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected][_2_]

On Nov 9, 5:46 am, " wrote:
On Nov 8, 11:03 am, " wrote:

On Nov 8, 10:52 am, " wrote:

wrote:

I made a copy with my comment see:http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...all-anomalies-...

The information described above was found in "Near real time Precise
orbit determination of low earth satellites etc. pdf page 85, by:Tae-
Suk-Bae 2006. Ohio state university. See:http://www.ceegs.ohio-state.edu/gsre...report_481.pdf

Leo Vuyk.- Hide quoted text -

My conclusion is still, that the reference frames of the planets
(Earth) and Sun are interfering in smooth way what I dubbed a LASOF
(Local A-Symmetrical Oscillating vacuum Frame).
The LASOF influences the quality of GPS signals if they are not
travelling into (or away from) the Earth surface and if they are
passing the Earth at a larger distance.
The LASOF influences also the speed of the outgoing signals from Earth
(like radar signals to Venus) and the additional speed (C+/-v ) will
become extinct after 70 million km from Earth.

Leo Vuyk.
http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/