Retrograde orbits are now approved (what could possibly go wrong?)

Old May 9th 12, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.misc,alt.journalism
Ala

Default Retrograde orbits are now approved (what could possibly go wrong?)

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Your lack of any objective science is noted.

Do you Oligarchs always make stuff up?

Are you suggesting that an unlimited number of retrograde orbits is
not a problem?

how is the discussion of oligarchs on topic here

turn yer racter off

if you can talk about oligarchs i can talk about jewelry

I was at my parents today, saw a tanzanite cross. Very pretty. Very
finely cut, delicate, and sparkly. Almost too fine and petite for the a
present for a big gal. (Who no doubt is no longer speaking to me now anyway,
because of
the whole pharmaceutical flap.)
tanzanite is apparently created by volcanic processes
which I suspect is all you would need to make carbonado

Old May 9th 12, 01:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.misc,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 8, 4:38*pm, "ala" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Earth has limited if any natural terrestrial methods for creating
carbonado. *Same argument applies for 3He, unless there's a whole lot
of fissions taking place within.

Once again: *nonsense, the stuff is abudantly available on any shopping
channel

Terra tonnes of it?

I'm not speaking of trinkets. What the hell are you thinking of?
Old May 9th 12, 01:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.misc,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 8, 4:42*pm, "ala" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Your lack of any objective science is noted.
Do you Oligarchs always make stuff up?
Are you suggesting that an unlimited number of retrograde orbits is
not a problem?

how is the discussion of oligarchs on topic here

turn yer racter off

if you can talk about oligarchs i can talk about jewelry

I was at my parents today, saw a tanzanite cross. Very pretty. Very
finely cut, delicate, and sparkly. Almost too fine and petite for the a
present for a big gal. (Who no doubt is no longer speaking to me now anyway,
because of
the whole pharmaceutical flap.)
tanzanite is apparently created by volcanic processes
which I suspect is all you would need to make carbonado

Your FUD is noted.

What you suspect is noted.

http://www.crystalencounters.com.au/carbo.html

Perhaps you do not understand that any volume of carbonado can be
commercially created in space.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Old May 10th 12, 01:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.misc,alt.journalism
Ala

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Your FUD is noted.

What you suspect is noted.

http://www.crystalencounters.com.au/carbo.html

Perhaps you do not understand that any volume of carbonado can be
commercially created in space.

it's not hard to make carbon based stuff on earth either, without going to
space,

Old May 10th 12, 01:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.misc,alt.journalism
Ala

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Terra tonnes of it?

I'm not speaking of trinkets. What the hell are you thinking of?

they have already sold terra tonnes of it and there's tonnes more of it
ready to be dug out of the ground

what are you thinking of

other than you like the idea of going to space, there's no reason to make
the product more expensive

Old May 11th 12, 02:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.misc,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 10, 5:29*am, Dean wrote:
On May 9, 11:31*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On May 9, 6:46*pm, Dean wrote:

On May 9, 8:59*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On May 9, 5:09*pm, "ala" wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Terra tonnes of it?
I'm not speaking of trinkets. *What the hell are you thinking of?

they have already sold terra tonnes of it and there's tonnes more of it
ready to be dug out of the ground

what are you thinking of

other than you like the idea of going to space, there's no reason to make
the product more expensive

Your LLPOF FUD is noted. *Now go and have yourself another Kosher
meal.

Ahh, there's racist Brad now.

When you act so all superior and above others, that's very oligarch.
Do tell, how can mere words as subjectively interpreted by other, be
"racist"?

Have you ever proposed anything truly original in science, physics or
astronomy?

Why yes Brad, I have three U.S. patents. *Or I should say I did, since
I was required to sell them to my employer for $1 each. *No matter,
they were still original scientific inventions.

If you accomplished those inventions on company time or via the
resources and/or collective expertise of your employer, then you only
did your job among others that obviously didn't get any credit, and
perhaps you didn't have authority to patent squat.

Perhaps you should rethink the value to humanity that you think you
represent.
Old May 11th 12, 12:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.misc,alt.journalism
Dean

On May 9, 5:09*pm, "ala" wrote:

[...]

Why Brad, you sound jealous! LOL
Old May 11th 12, 02:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.misc,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 9, 5:09*pm, "ala" wrote:

[...]

Why Dean, you sound so impotent! NLOL (more like cringing)
Old May 11th 12, 04:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.misc,alt.journalism
Dean

On May 9, 5:09*pm, "ala" wrote:

[...]

How much have YOU contributed to science?
Old May 15th 12, 02:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.misc,alt.journalism
Ala

"Dean" wrote in message

How much have YOU contributed to science?

plenty

we will all be carbonados some day