Explain this, then, you Global Warming Freaks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 4th 19, 05:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Explain this, then, you Global Warming Freaks

"palsing" wrote in message

On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 3:42:00 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

#### This is really rich, Palsing ... Google no less ... when I posted
liinks from Google early on in our pleasant discourse, you derided them
and
me as, and I can't remember the exact words you used, but you implied that
Google was the moron's last resort at trying to be smart. Really glad to
see you are in the same boat.

Hagar, your memory is as bad as your evidence.

I never disparaged using Google as a research tool, I disparaged you using a
reference from Google Docs as proof that there were only 15 coal-fired
plants in the USA, remember this...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...g6eeHoyRI/edit

This was, of course, a very embarrassing moment for you and I don't blame
you for forgetting the exact words I used, but I did indeed imply that
Google Docs was not a particularly good place to find actual evidence...

*** you are a dummy, ain't cha, Palsing ... Google Docs is a service Google
provides to individuals as a place to post documents and pictures etc so
that only the link needs to be emailed to friends, instead voluminous
attachments to each email recipient. Access to my personal Google Doc space
is password controlled and access only by people authorized by me. This is
to keep dummies like you from snooping.
But once again, you showed publicly that you speaketh through your ass.