Did NASA Fake image of U.S. Flag and the Earth?

Old May 20th 12, 01:42 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.space.policy
Wretch Fossil

Default Did NASA Fake image of U.S. Flag and the Earth?

U.S. flags on the Moon were made from nylon cloth, but no flags on
Earth show anomalies like these:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044315525&p=78

Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Apollo17.jpg

Was the Earth real in the photo?

Read more at http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0
Old May 20th 12, 03:47 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.space.policy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On May 20, 8:42*am, Wretch Fossil wrote:
U.S. flags on the Moon were made from nylon cloth, but no flags on
Earth show anomalies like these:http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044315525&p=78

Sourcehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Apollo17.jpg

Was the Earth real in the photo?

Read more at *http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0

All 100% real. Things got unreal once Nixon and Annenberg scraped the
mighty Saturn V for the Micky Mouse shuttles. It was the Mafia taking
over NASA. In the days of going to the Moon we had honesty,and the
right stuff Walter. Annenberg was the West Coast Godfather Nixon was
his favorite son. Keep in mind 21 engineers quit and said the
shuttles were not safe and it was all fraud and corruption. This was
very hazadous to their health. They made trouble for Annenberg. They
were taken care of. After all this fraud and corruption we have no man
space program. We could not sell a shuttle to China.They are to
smart. TreBert