A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Moon

Old May 25th 05, 11:06 PM
Brad Guth

Default A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Moon

BTW; I love their picture of all the portland cement and corn meal
reflecting at 55+%. That's actually a really fifty near-white zone
that's apparently situated on the backside of the moon so that we can't
otherwise see it from Earth, certainly not from KECK nor from Hubble.
In fact, not even the NASA/Apollo images from orbit or via any
subsequent orbiting satellite has yet to identify such a highly
reflective area of albedo. And, I wonder where the heck all of the
strewn meteorites and impact related shards of basalt have gone, not to
mention the carbon, iron and titanium dust that's nowhere to being
seen.
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...nbuggy_big.jpg
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...htm?list109700

Perhap you can answer a few simple questions about the portion of the
raw solar influx spectrum that's merely contributing to the already hot
and nasty lunar environment, of contributing loads of near-UV(near-blue
photons) and of what all of the fully UV spectrum had to offer in the
way of creating loads of secondary/recoil photons.

It seems that when the cloak and dagger troops of the MI6/NSA (aka
NASA/Apollo) borg collective 'took the assignment' of officially
topic/author stalking and bashing anything and everything I was having
to say, apparently their incest borg collective didn't bother as to
think first about consulting with the likes of their supposedly
independent all-knowing NASA/Apollo borg/wizard 'Jay Windley'.

This folling new and improved rant is actually 100% Jay Windley's idea,
as it was one of his all-knowing staff and even that of himself
indirectly insisting without ever sharing specifics that our
terrestrial satellites obtained at least some portion of their X-ray
instrument calibrations off our solar impacted moon, which up until
then I'd no idea that our moon was so darn reactive and thus
secondary/recoil hot and hasty.

It seems those moon hard-X-rays can become downright pesky if not
lethal.

From an orbit above Earth is where our terrestrial satellite

instruments take another calibration of hard-X-ray dosage by way of
what's being emitted off our solar illuminated and reasonably reactive
moon (reactive because of it's size, average density and having such a
slight amount of atmosphere), whereas by lunar day is where a
substantial amount of secondary/recoil photons of hard-X-ray energy is
well documented via all sorts of instruments and even by NASA's ROSAT
having made images available as compared to the relatively quiet lunar
nighttime and/or earthshine portion of the moon's surface that's not
sharing much of anything other than relatively low cosmic background
and certainly a few gamma ray induced X-rays.

"This X-Ray image of the Moon was made by the orbiting Roentgen
Observatory Satellite (ROSAT) in 1990. It shows three distinct regions:
a bright X-ray sky, a bright part of the Moon, and a relatively dark
part of the Moon. The bright X-ray sky is due to the diffuse cosmic
X-ray background."

As based on an extremely modest level, and without taking further into
account for whatever the Van Allen buffer zone that's entirely within
the fist half leg of the distance as providing a zero worth of
attenuation (not all that likely the case), then as for our using their
very own standard formula as per square of the distance as for
reverse-calculating the secondary/recoil radiation as being a factor of
supposedly getting four times as intense for each half reduction in the
distance is what creates the following results.

384,000 km = 1 extra mr/day (a lunar millirad taken from being less
than 400 km above Earth)
192,000 km = 4 extra mr/day (excluding whatever Van Allen belt
attenuation factors)
96,000 km = 16 mr/day
48,000 km = 64 mr/day
24,000 km = 256 mr/day
12,000 km = 1024 mr/day
*6,000 km = 4096 mr/day
*3,000 km = 16,384 mr/day
*1,500 km = 65,536 mr/day
* 750 km = 262,144 mr/day
* 375 km = 1,048,576 mr/d (1048 rads/day, or 10.48 Sv/day)

* Of course it's a wee bit more complex because we'll need to start
subtracting as based upon getting closer and closer to the lunar
surface because there's simply fewer secondary radiating m2 to work
from that are capable of sharing their worth of TBI X-ray dosage. Thus
knowing the starting dosage/day and of what amount is attenuated by the
Van Allen zone becomes essential if we're to believe in the numbers
that should actually become greater than what I've suggested. Too bad
that we still have not the required technology of deploying one
interactive scientific instrument as situated upon our moon.

Notice that I've slao learned and verified that it supposedly takes (by
way of government as well as various independent standards) 0.7"(18 mm)
worth of lead in order to cut hard-X-ray dosage in half. The process of
orbiting the moon is by itself going to cut your time of exposure in
half, which is still somewhat testy considering that our Apollo
missions supposedly cruised to within slightly better than 100 km away
from the moon, not to mention many having strolled about the lunar
surface for hours on end as nearly naked to the likes of hard-X-rays,
and not to otherwise mention upon a good amount of their getting bathed
in secondary/recoil dosage of near-blue photons that should have been
easily recorded by each one of their unfiltered Kodak eyes (meaning
conventional film that's actually quite photo-chemical/dye sensitive to
the considerable level of the near-UV spectrum).

It seems the extra millirem/day basis of what the raw solar energy that
impacted the moon and subsequently provides to our terrestrial
satellite X-ray instruments as secondary/recoil energy is of all things
directly proportional to the square of the distance from the moon. Of
course I'm being conservative by way of stipulating as to the modest 1
mr/day, whereas that amount could easily become 1 mr/hr(24 mr/day) if
the solar output conditions are right. This analogy is also entirely
discounting whatever benefit afforded by the 'Van Allen buffer zone of
death', by which you'd think should contribute yet another good portion
of X-ray dosage reduction upon whatever's getting through to our
terrestrial satellites, and obviously affording just the opposite as
for going towards the moon, whereas this buffer zone of Van Allen belts
is entirely within the first half leg of just getting ourselves half
the distance towards the moon, might thereby suggest instead of 192,000
km = 4 mr/day could become 16 or even 64 mr/day.

As for trying to honestly research, much less asking most any honest
questions as to the actual worth of the Van Allen belts for
understanding the given task of moderating hard-X-rays, as per
filtering what's specifically coming off the solar impacted moon,
whereas you'll discover either another load of evidence exclusions,
bits of disinformation or at most inconclusive infomercial data that
can't be tied into anything NASA/Apollo. It's as though we either do
not know squat about the density and subsequent benefits of the Van
Allen zone(s) or, that we're being continually snookered for the good
of their 'Skull and Bones' MI6/NSA team(s) that seem to have their
hidden and ulterior agendas focused at all cost upon sustaining their
perpetrated cold-war(s), and that's clearly without any sign whatsoever
of remorse, as for becoming such absolute LLPOF folks that they've had
to become (or else). As otherwise, why is it so impossible to honestly
review hard-science of Van Allen belt facts as such relates to
hard-X-rays?

The answer is; it simply shouldn't have been all difficult, nor should
there have been the need for evidence exclusions and/or cloak and
dagger style of need-to-know bodies of nondisclosure, that is unless
the truth and nothing but the truth is simply more than we can bare.
Such as considering that intelligent design via terraforming a planet
is only half as bad as for the likes of our moon and Venus arriving
from an older and more powerful kick-ass other star system. Though try
suggesting anything about the Sirius star system and of it's extensive
Oort zone is only adding to the already darkened sky's that are such
because of all the mainstream status quo flak that's coming my way.

As for the likes of our missing in action 'tj Frazir', and so many
other nice folks are not amused nor the least bit impressed with all of
the LLPOF conditional laws of physics, and certainly not intimidated by
all of the NASA/Apollo evidence exclusions that are very much like the
Iraq WMD fiasco that's been responsible for so much collateral damage
plus the taking of tens of thousands of Muslim lives, not to mention a
few too many others which we've clearly snookered into getting
involved, which only makes the likes of Saddam look much like a
certified daycare provider that simply had a few bad days plus a couple
of his own incest cloned kids from hell to deal with. Of course we all
realize that Saddam wasn't exactly a warm and fuzzy nice sort of
dictator, but then neither are most other dictators that are still very
much running amuck like our very own resident warlord(GW Bush).

If it's acceptable to cloak and dagger about in such a manner as to
cause so much collateral damage and the carnage of so many innocent
souls, then obviously there's nothing the least bit improper and/or
immoral as to limiting what our NASA/Apollo teams of incest cloned
borgs have been doing all along, as in such perpetrated wars there are
no rules except for the one about your not getting caught or otherwise
caught spelling the beans to the facts that there is no actual smoking
cold-war gun, just liars telling lies upon lies intended only to beget
more lies, having just enough truth mixed in so as to snooker thy
humanity into believing that our religion and of whatever political
flavor of the day is what's keeping us alive, as opposed to insuring
that others opposing our will are going to remain at risk of losing
their lives and most certainly the oil beneath.
~

GUTH Venus township, Bridge & ET Park-n-Ride tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
Brad Guth LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Other somewhat testy topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The apollo faq the inquirer Astronomy Misc 11 April 22nd 04 06:23 AM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat Astronomy Misc 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones Misc 8 February 4th 04 07:48 PM