OT South African Mystery Spheres

Old March 3rd 05, 11:48 AM
OM

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 20:53:21 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Have you been smelling God's Holy Balls?! :-)

....Either that, or eating Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls :-P

(Pat, you really *MUST* get caught up on "South Park". Seriously.)

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old March 3rd 05, 02:06 PM
Terrell Miller

Pat Flannery wrote:

I just took a bath, and Archimedes-like, had an inspiration: If you were
to entirely cover Pia Zadora in chocolate mousse, except for her knees...

so how much water did you splash onto the bathroom floor, Pat?

--
Terrell Miller

"Every gardener knows nature's random cruelty"
-Paul Simon George Harrison
Old March 3rd 05, 02:07 PM
Terrell Miller

Pat Flannery wrote:

They all rotate on their own accord- except for the ones that don't.
It's a world class mystery, if you ask me. For all we know, these could
be the fossilized testicles of androids from the future who fell into
that time vortex over Antarctica that the Russians found...yeah...that's
the ticket. ;-)

Why would androids have testi...know what? nev' mind, I *do not* want to
know.

Thank you.

Old March 3rd 05, 03:40 PM
richard schumacher

Pat Flannery wrote:

http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!96!10!0C394463B0D1/WF11/3BillionYearOld/

Ejecta from a metallic meteorite impact.
Old March 3rd 05, 08:42 PM
Anthony Frost

In message
OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote:

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:06:03 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

I just took a bath, and Archimedes-like, had an inspiration: If you were
to entirely cover Pia Zadora in chocolate mousse, except for her knees...

...Pia Zadora is to the pre-Gen X'ers what Charro was to my
generation. Just exactly *what* that is, alas, is still being debated.

"She's in the attic"

Which deserves to be true dammit...

Anthony

Old March 4th 05, 01:17 AM
Alan Erskine

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

Check that link on the page; about the time the Witch Doctors start
stealing them, you know you are onto a classic in the loopy division.
The question is, what are they? They're all perfectly spherical- except
for the ones that aren't. They all have those grooves around the middle-
except the ones that don't. They're all full of spongy stuff- except the
ones that are full of a coalish substance.
They all rotate on their own accord- except for the ones that don't.
It's a world class mystery, if you ask me. For all we know, these could
be the fossilized testicles of androids from the future who fell into
that time vortex over Antarctica that the Russians found...yeah...that's
the ticket. ;-)

Why does this remind me of that Quatermass movie - Five Million Years To
Earth....

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old March 4th 05, 03:55 AM
Pat Flannery

Dave Michelson wrote:

Pat Flannery wrote:

Miniaturized Death Stars or Ben-Wa balls from beyond the stars?

Or artifacts from the Planet of the Apes?

The cited article states that the grooves may be cut into existing
spheres in fairly recent times. The articles about the finding of the
spheres states that the mining is done my abrasive moving cables cutting
into the matrix that the spheres are found in. The cited article also
notes that they are in a very soft matrix...so... if the moving cable is
cutting through the soft matrix and hits a sphere, could it cause it to
spin around in the soft matrix as it cuts a groove into it?

Pat
Old March 4th 05, 04:32 AM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Pia Zadora is to the pre-Gen X'ers what Charro was to my
generation. Just exactly *what* that is, alas, is still being debated.
And upchucked.

"Coochie-coochie!"
Don't forget Carol Wayne.

Pat
Old March 4th 05, 04:34 AM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Either that, or eating Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls :-P

Accidental taste sensation find: Saltine crackers and lemon drops.

Pat
Old March 4th 05, 04:39 AM
Pat Flannery

Terrell Miller wrote:

Pat Flannery wrote:

I just took a bath, and Archimedes-like, had an inspiration: If you
were to entirely cover Pia Zadora in chocolate mousse, except for her
knees...

so how much water did you splash onto the bathroom floor, Pat?

Almost the whole two gallons it takes to fill the tub when I'm sitting
in it. :-)

Pat