2nd American Taliban freed , last seen heading towards Colorado

Old September 24th 04, 11:00 AM
Alan Erskine

Default 2nd American Taliban freed , last seen heading towards Colorado

"Muttley" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 04:50:46 -0400, "Ionizer" wrote:

I feel safer now than I did four years ago, back when Cat Stevens was
still roaming the streets.

Yeah, commie *******.

If you listen to the lyrics of "Matthew and Son", it's quite obvious where

_his_
sympathies lie.

Yep, and Morning Has Broken obviously points to the next attack occuring in
the morning.
He's been planning this for almost 40 years. Diabolical.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old September 25th 04, 01:58 AM
OM

On 23 Sep 2004 23:36:55 -0700, (Malev) wrote:

Stay vigilant

....Lemme guess: Cat Stevens was taking the Peace Amtrak to South Park?

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old September 25th 04, 04:27 AM
jerry

Newsgroups: aus.bicycle
Date: 2004-09-20 09:46:02 PST

I must ask a question he why aren't black Americans (African
Americans) simply called ******s?

Anyone here done anything there and what's it like - I've just moved to
Doveton, south of the park so i can trap kids in the restroom and take
pics. of them in the nude. pls. email me for pics. FREE .
sex dick pussy little boys little girls.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,
not the fifteen GWB proposes.
Give NASA a real challenge

Post a follow-up to this message

Old September 25th 04, 04:29 AM