Hoagland a fraud?

Old March 18th 04, 07:05 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:45:16 GMT, Bruce Palmer wrote:

$ wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:25:06 GMT, Bruce Palmer wrote:

* wrote:

[detritus snipped]

Hey anything to keep the thread in the public eye.

Putting you in my killfile keeps you away from my eyes and that's all I
really care about.

*PLONK*

Still doesn't erase the fact that Hoagland if a fraud/

Or that you are a troll. Your email addy morph just to avoid the
killfile filter is proof. As a purported
skeptic/whistle-blower/messenger you are also a fraud.

Nope. I;'m just a messenger for NASA.

Old March 18th 04, 07:07 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:56:18 -0600, "Kent Betts"
wrote:

I have listened to Hoagland talk about the face on Mars and so on. It was a
challenge to try to figure out whether he was a fraud ( putting on a
performance) or if he was mentally unbalanced.

Hoagland is being paid by Lockheed to make it all look ridiculous, and
that's from NASA.

I have noticed that he now prefaces his presentations with lengthy
allegations of conspiracy to hide information, that NASA knows but doesn't
want you to know. So I think that this is strong evidence of paranoia and
is symptomatic of a delusional crank. A sort of functioning lunatic.

His recent descriptions of Mars rocks as relics of ancient machined parts
did not go over well.

Old March 18th 04, 07:08 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:02:56 GMT, Ian Stirling
wrote:

In sci.space.policy * wrote:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:32:26 GMT, Wally Anglesea?
wrote:

Not at all, nada. Even *amateur* astronomers can test for that.
I guess they must be part of a grand international conspiracy, huh?

Care to explain how that is possible, kook?

You believe NASA lies, that's why.

Are you contending that it's impossible for amateuur astronomers to
detect a breathable atmosphere on mars, or that they are part of NASA?
Even the Russian ones?

I;m just the messenger, the source of the information is from within NASA.

Old March 18th 04, 07:08 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:41:20 -0600, "Kent Betts"
wrote:

"$"
I'm not being paid to post to Usenet.

Hell I'd pay you to just reduce the length of your msg quotes.

How much?

Old March 18th 04, 07:09 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:08:59 -0500, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"John Savard" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:38:00 GMT, * wrote, in part:

Malin has the evidence, I'm just the messenger.

Well, you need evidence

Don't you know? That new Pepsi commercial *proves* there is life on Mars and
NASA is hiding it!

Actually many of the NASA employees are telling the truth about Malin and
their knowledge of the photographic doctoring.

Old March 18th 04, 07:11 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:38:45 -0700, "Jay Windley"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

| That's not what NASA insiders say.
| That's not what NASA insiders say.
| That's not what NASA insiders say.
| You believe NASA lies, that's why.

Selective validation of source duly noted.

Hey when you want to know something, go to the source.

In this case, it's NASA.

Old March 18th 04, 07:11 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:44:30 -0700, "Jay Windley"
wrote:

"Kent Betts" wrote in message

| I have noticed that he now prefaces his presentations with lengthy
| allegations of conspiracy to hide information, that NASA knows but
| doesn't want you to know.

Richard Hoagland is "We Hate NASA" Central.

Hoagland will say anything Lockheed tells him to say.

Old March 18th 04, 07:14 AM
Chuck Stewart

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:19:36 +0000, Henry Spencer wrote:

JGDeRuvo wrote:

snip drivel

This unfortunately comes from believing Hoagland's press releases.

Er... Henry... that _was_ Hoagland's press release.

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"

Old March 18th 04, 07:15 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:39:35 -0700, Sam Seiber
wrote:

* wrote:
Malin has the evidence, I'm just the messenger.

Great. Message received. Thanks. See ya, bye!

Now Sam, there's people on this planet who are honest and want the truth to
be known, and many of them are NASA employees.

Don't you want to know the truth? Or would you rather be lied to?

Sam

Old March 18th 04, 07:16 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:43:33 +0000 (UTC), Sander Vesik
wrote:

In sci.space.policy * wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:58:07 -0600, Herb Schaltegger

* wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:44:49 -0500, Patty Brooks
wrote:

snip

Is Hoagland a fraud? Yes he is. He's being paid by Lockheed to be a
diversion and to make NASA/Lockheed secret discoveries on Mars look
ridiculous.

Is your name Maxson? You seem to share their patriarch's Lockheed
fetish.

To all amused lurkers, I suggest a quick google search on "Formosa's
Law" . . .

I suggest you bone up on Lockheed and their holdings and involvement with
NASA, the NSA, the phone company, the welfare system, and all the components

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
would the be the AT&T phone company, the Sprint phone company, the Worldcom
phone company or some other 'the' phone company?

Lockheed maintains the telephone number data base of all the phone numbers
in the world.

of Lockheed which are the technology behind the so-called US government.
Lockheed is so ingratiated into government, that for all intents and
purposes Lockheed IS the US government, and in fact the work force of the
new world order.

One wonders why they then give their shareholders so lousy returns and
not say 10x more....

Lockheed is a profitable company, they're bilking the US government of
billions.