Hoagland a fraud?

Old March 18th 04, 05:27 AM
Phil Fraering

"Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)" writes:

Of course Wormhole X-treme points out the truth... Stargate is really a
program, the TV show is just for plassible deniability.

Well, just remember, Stargate SG1 maps to reality about as accurately
as Wormhole X-treme maps to Stargate SG1.

pgf
Old March 18th 04, 05:41 AM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"Phil Fraering" wrote in
message ...
"Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)" writes:

Of course Wormhole X-treme points out the truth... Stargate is really a
program, the TV show is just for plassible deniability.

Well, just remember, Stargate SG1 maps to reality about as accurately
as Wormhole X-treme maps to Stargate SG1.

Exactly!

Remember, you've got Christian Bocher who plays the actor Raymond Gunne who
portrays the character Dr. Levant who is based on the character Dr. Jackson
who is played Michael Shanks, which is based on the character potrayed by
James Spader in the movie which in turn is based on the Real Dr. McCoy of
the real Stargate program.

Or something like that.

pgf

Old March 18th 04, 06:19 AM
Kent Betts

He's being paid by Lockheed to be a
diversion and to make NASA/Lockheed secret discoveries on Mars look
ridiculous.

He's doing an excellent job, then.

Old March 18th 04, 06:48 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:44:14 GMT, Wally Anglesea™
wrote:

And this is what NASA/Lockheed are hiding:

1. Hoagland a fraud. He's being paid by Lockheed to be a
diversion and to make NASA/Lockheed secret discoveries on Mars look
ridiculous.

2) Ruins of a previous sophisticated and technologically advanced
civilization on Mars. This extinct Martian civilization shows evidence of
being more technologically advanced than current earth.

3) Evidence of a sudden, catastrophic mass extinction of that civilization
on Mars.

4). A breathable atmosphere on Mars.

5). Vegetation on Mars.

6). Grey aliens currently have established a base on Mars.

And your evidence for this is?

Malin has the evidence, I'm just the messenger.

IN other wordfs, you are making it up as you go along, like you did
about the sekrit flying saucer underground at Groom Lake.

Of course not. I always tell the truth.

Not according to the evidence available on Usenet, kook.

Are you accusing NASA of lying? Or are you still attempting to shoot the
messenger?

Yep, You took a strong stupid pill today, didn't you, kook?

Strong yes, stupid no. Not with a 200 IQ.

Your waste size in inches is NOT your IQ, kook.

My waist is 34".

Old March 18th 04, 06:56 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:09:45 -0600, Herb Schaltegger

$ wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:26:56 GMT, Bruce Palmer wrote:

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

In article ,
* wrote:

Abuse complaint filed.

AOL

Me too.

/AOL

You don't have to do that. Lockheed will just use Echelon to censor me.

HAHAHAHA. Cowards!

It algol lets me know the power of the pen is much mightier that the sword.

And further verifies Lockheed paranoia. I love it.

I've already filed a second abuse report. Should I file a third?

That won't erase the fact that Hoagland is a fraud.

And, btw, your posts are coming through loud and clear, your fears of
censorship to the contrary.

Um, you're making a very false assumption.

However, they are entirely off-topic and
off-charter for the sci.space newsgroups and THAT'S why people are
objecting. Confine your lunacy to the alt.* groups and no one will care.

I didn't start the crosposting. So take it up with the person who did.

I take it you guys don't talk about space related matters in the space
groups. Spacey, dude. Spacey. And it figures.

Old March 18th 04, 06:59 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:39:23 GMT, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote in message
I've already filed a second abuse report. Should I file a third?

And, btw, your posts are coming through loud and clear, your fears of
censorship to the contrary. However, they are entirely off-topic and
off-charter for the sci.space newsgroups and THAT'S why people are
objecting. Confine your lunacy to the alt.* groups and no one will care.

Well, that's not ENTIRELY true Herb. If he actually posted verifable
evidence, he'd be welcomed with open arms.

I did. And it can be verified by Malin's raw Mars MOC photographic data.

I mean I think I speak for most sci.space folks that if there were REAL
evidence of life on Mars we'd love to hear it.

You did, and you're denying it.

But as long as he spouts nonsense, I agree. He can stay with the alt.*
groups.

So you're calling NASA liars. Figures. 'Cause that's where the information
came from.

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer

Old March 18th 04, 07:03 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:57:59 -0500, "Ami Silberman"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message Okay smart ass, why are the MOC
photos coded during transmission from Mars

Because to digitally store or transmit images they need to be encoded in
some sort of format. To transmit them, furthermore, there needs to be
further encoding to be able to detect and correct errors during
transmission. Conceptually, its no different than fax transmission in the
60s.

But the truth is, no one can receive the raw Mars MOC photographs without
having the decoding programs that Malin has.

Tell me one thing, if the raw Mars MOC photographic data is available, why
don't any other independent scientists outside of NASA/Lockheed have it?

Please name one scientist not employed by or under contract to NASA who has
access to the decoding programs and the raw Mars MOC photographic data.

You can't because there are none.

Old March 18th 04, 07:04 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:22:14 -0600, Herb Schaltegger

I've already filed a second abuse report. Should I file a third?

And, btw, your posts are coming through loud and clear, your fears of
censorship to the contrary. However, they are entirely off-topic and
off-charter for the sci.space newsgroups and THAT'S why people are
objecting. Confine your lunacy to the alt.* groups and no one will care.

Well, that's not ENTIRELY true Herb. If he actually posted verifable
evidence, he'd be welcomed with open arms.

I mean I think I speak for most sci.space folks that if there were REAL
evidence of life on Mars we'd love to hear it.

But as long as he spouts nonsense, I agree. He can stay with the alt.*
groups.

Yeah, you're right. As it stands, however, he's spouting Guth-like
nonsense combined with Maxson-like anti-NASA/anti-Lockheed paranoia and
hostility.

Are you calling NASA liars and paranoid?

"Cause NASA is the source of the information I posted.
snip