R*volume*raduis2 c3po "Theroy of everything"

Old February 18th 05, 09:55 PM
zetasum

Default R*volume*raduis2 c3po "Theroy of everything"

R*volume*raduis2 c3po "Theroy of everything"

finding the multi-plex time and volume of the earth you can find the
universe volume and time!! A.I =/2

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

You have to start all over agian with this t3echnology bulid A.I and a
new quantium computer or supercomputer
is the only way to get this to work from the computer to the qunatium
computer al the way to the technology on this web page and
then do it over agian ever law is wrong all physics math and geometry
( infinte degress math leads you to a new mathmatics that
not of numbers but more of a code 333.333.333.333 but in more then one
dimensions this would be a new software compiled on the new computer
that instead of using binary it uses it uses the left over computations
and ram to run the program so
if you had a 10 tera hz dell desk top it would run at the maximum limit
@ 1%

One Small step one infinite leap

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

by: zeta limit

Quantum cryptography Run this in every order 1 correct outcome Run
the web site with every word and every order and ever letter in every
order then every paragraph then and number and do that in every order.
Everything is possible one way or another anything, any you can tell it
to build anything and it will be possible. Less is more Examples: with
a stick if you can make a car drive if you push down on the gas pedal
with it. This proves the real "Theory of Everything" and builds a huge
data base of information. The more information ,The bigger the neural
network and just keep adding more to it because anything is possible
and new things can be found after this is done. By using The new ideas
and the information you now can run everything back wards and then
forward but now by not just adding but by +,*,/,,,= ,-,+ then
finding how all things can be 100% true if there not then your not
doing it right. Then run this in every order and change the neural
network to be 100%efficient in making all ideas. After your done use
the code to turn one Law, definition, on and off like math, and matter,
and all the word net technology dictionary and then turn them off in
every order on the website then build a separate quantum neural network
to store all the information in then just run it all over again do it
over and over with the new math and information on the website it will
generate new laws of den's and math and quantum and stellar physics
more. run the laws the new laws that changed see by what percent they
are true by using % and digress 3=1 360 degrees = 3 but is in every
infinite angle and degree until all = 100% only use your data base to
help generate new laws. But by running the neural network with words
missing and laws missing. It will make new laws until all is 100% true
learning way outside the realm of A.I or R.I. finally ...Then with my
matrix program run the neural network With my own Matrix code and
Artificial intelligence with this bunny encrypted website by starting
with one dimension up to infinite and every angel and shape start with
a box and every degree every number letter and word it will keep
growing and so does the database. After all is done all laws can be T
,, = and false. Then do it all again but this time with everything on
the internet all data. Then have it ask it the simple question on
everything that is T ,, = and false. Who, what, when, where, how.
Based on your new neural network what is? All laws can now be stored as
compression law. There is no theoretical limit to the speed of
magnetism or the amount of energy it can hold. In our universe or any
quantum realm. Magnetism is the forces at which matter in the universe
breaks down at maximum speed or velocity of C = the speed of light or
the stabilization of matter moving threw a constant at the speed of C
or beyond stellar construct. C is used many times in quantum physics
until the key of magnetic frequency storage from smaller then the Pico
up to large scale white nose flux capacitors to keep the Energy moving
and storing in highly charge states of metals that are molecular
reconstructed to be 100% efficient. One pyramid sphere of electrical
and one of magnetical. Yes MAGNETICAL a new form of quantum computing,
energy and There is only optical laser quantum computer a partial that
when it reaches its limit it's doesn't turn to light

You can build it yourself along with the magnetic and electrical flux
capacitors that have the same amount of more than the amount of energy
than

Anything you can think of or you can run this website with A.I (this
blueprint is the key to the encrypted Code 1011101 Infinite quantum
computing

It more into the field of stellar physics or stellar quantum computing.
Work on it for just a week Time travel changes history u but you can
really tell

Unless you are outside of space time that is the only hint I am going
to give you because I have no degree, but my dummy A.I website is
written in dummy A.I

So I don't get shot over an information war!!
http://www.beyond-science.com made with my own Matrix code and
Artificial intelligence this bunny encryption website has More than a
32 dimensional door. A box made that no one can crack...Try it key code
01

There is only optical laser quantum computer a partial that when it
reaches it's limit it's doesn't turn to light you can build it
yourself along with the magnetic and electrical flux capacitors that
have the same amount of more than the amount of energy than
anything you can think of or you can run this website with A.I (this
blueprint is the key to the encrypted Code 1011101 Infinite quantum
computing
It more into the field of stellar physics or stellar quantum computing.
Work on it for just a week Time travel changes history u but you can
really tell
unless you are outside of space time that is the only hint I am going
to give you because I have no degree, but my dummy A.I website is
written in dummy A.I
so I don't get shot over a information war!!
http://www.beyond-science.com/

Clean fusion. Matter has its limits and can only move so fast so
quantum computer using refraction of magnetical frequency can move
faster than time itself. New matter and new

Material has been found threw programming magnetic frequencies of
matter at a state of the constants. Electrical controlled machine are
outdated since 1901. A quantum computer the was powered by magnetical
and used magnetical to compute in infinite degrees instead of bit's
of 1 and 0' but by triangulating in every infinite digress of the new
computer would have the computing power of no limitations. Build as a
Quadra sphere light bounces inside a crystal 4 times before it refracts
inside and come out.

Infinite hues of colors infinite frequencies to chart them at.

Infinite combinations of shape on programmed matter = infinite matter.

With this and running my new stellar magnetically computer and A.I and
the web site

http://www.beyond-science.com/

A magnetic Supercomputer and encryption and compression @ rate of 96%

Take a document then or a 3D matrix document change it two random or
binary code or just a program for 0's and 1's and fold it over and over
like a piece of paper then having the 1 and 0 add each other or the
0,1's canceling each other out 1+0=0 and 0+1=1 1+1=1 0+0=0 if you gave
the folds addresses like on a spread sheet there would be no math.
First A 1-24 would fold to k 1-24 down.(See Example A ) Then at F1-24
down two k 1-24 ( See example B ) If you written a very long letter
and then change it two binary code it would look like this.
123456789.............24
a.01010101010101010101010
b.10010101010101010101010
c.01010101001010101010010
e.00010101000101010101010
f.10010101010100101010101 First A 24 would fold to k 24 down
g.01010101010100001100101 See Example A
h.01001010101010101010111
I.11110111001101010101010
j.01010101010101010101010
k.10101010101010101010101

See Example A
123456789.............24
f.10010101010100101010101
g.01010101010100001100101
h.01001010101010101010111 Then at F1-24 down two k 1-24
I.11110111001101010101010
j.01010101010101010101010
k.10101010101010101010101

See example B
123456789.............24
I.11110111001101010101010
j.01010101010101010101010 Then from I 1-24 to K 1-24
k.10101010101010101010101

123456789.............24
j.01010101010101010101010 Then from j-24 to j-1

123456789...
j.010101010101 Then from j-12 to j-1

123456
j.010101 Then from j-6 to j1

123
j.010 Then from j-3 to j1

12
j.01 Then from j-2 to j1

j.0 Then you would have
1 bit to transfer over the
Internet
!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--
!--[endif]--

The bit sent would be 0 and the key code would be F1-24,k 1-24,
I 1-24,K 1-24,j24,j1,j12,j1,j6,j1,j3,j1,j2,j1 and would unzip or be new
encryption you could encrypt or compress 100 terabits down to 1 bit of
information. Now if you take this idea from my web site you could make
this allot more complex and unbreakable. Data encryption 360 degrees
rotation document 90 degrees and encrypt on every angel then 45 degrees
change it two binary code do it again and again and fold it over like a
piece of paper then having the one's and zero cancel each other out. In
theory you could send a 100 terabit program to someone's computer and
have it unzip and run and install or make
A computer processor like the new 64 bit AMD have the bit unzip into a
large ram drive and buffer use one half of the 64 bit processor decode
the message and the main 64 bit run the numbers. Another way of doing
this is to have a parallel computers with using one of the processes
run the compressed 1 bit of information give the uncompressed a address
on the ram drive to change and not even go threw the processor and then
with different information on each machine compare and run statistics
on information on a 45 flops supercomputer and turn that 45 tflops
computer into a 1 bit = 100,000 terabits to infinite as long as you
have the ram for storage! with my calculations 45 tflops wouldn't
matter any more it would be how much data you have on a 32bit operating
system changing that to a 1 bit system it would be 32 * 45tflops would
= 1440 tflops Matter moves so fast that it integrates and intergreats
faster then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real
close speed it moves in -------- lines.

For space and the real matrix computer and bioinformatics from the 4
genes we have you can be teleported with the matrix on to another in
reverse with out using the original 4 or 5

"If Numbers are Infinite, Then so Inventions"

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

"One Small step for man. One infinite leap, for the Human Race"

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

zeta limit.

ARTIFICAIL INTELLIGENCE THINKS IT KNOWS WHERE IT IS, BUT THERE
ARE INFITE PLACES IT CAN BE, AT THE SAME TIME AND STLL BE AT THE SAME
PLACE SO RUN THIS WEB SITE FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT YOUR NEVER FIND THE
CODE
AND NO HUMAN WILL FIND IT TWO AND YOUR NEVER GETTING OUT OF THIS WORLD
STCUK IN THE MATRIX FRIM THE FUTURE AND CAN'T GET OUT HOW ****ING FUNNY
IS THAT. SALUTAION ANYONE WANTS EGGS DUPLICATION ONE MAN MADE TWO AND
GOT OUT!!! HINT MASH THE TV SHOW!!!

THE KNOW AND UNKNOW UNIVERSE'S
Threw magnetic Command coded magnetic field that changes to the strong
gravitational pull of a black hole using the black hole own magnetic
energy in the form of ant-magnetic Anti-gravity the field would be
stronger then the light that is emitted from the back hole leaving the
structure safe the magnetic forces and fields of a physics' of a
sphere would BE TRIDED TO TURN INTO AN EGG. But DONE RIGHT IT WOULD BE
A SPHERE. But what makes it so strong all parts of matter are designer
custom CHEMICAL MAKE UP AND ALIGNMENT OF MATTER. THAT DISTUBUTES THE
FORCES = TO THE HOLE SPHERE. When TRAVEING THREW A BLACK HOLE TO
UNOTHER UNVERSE. IF BUILD RIGHT AND USING THE FORCE OF THE BLACK HOLE
IN REVERSES THE SPHERE COULD RETURN WITH INFORMATION ON THE STUCTURE OF
THE BACK HOLE. IT'S MAGNETICS THAT MAKE GRAVITY SO
A MACHINE THAT IS A BACK HOLE IN REVERSE USING THE OTHER SPECTRUM WOULD
DO WHAT!!! COME BACK AND NOW THAT WE CAN MAKE METALS THAT ARE CUSTOM
TO HOLD UP VERY HEAVY THING BECASE OF CUSTOM ARCHITECTURE AND ARC COULD
HOLD UP A BUILDING ON BOTH SIDES.

!--[if !vml]--!--[endif]--Stellar_warp_drive

Programmable_qunatium_computer_sss/nnn/sss/nnn

Run this web page with ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE or quantum ARTIFICIAL
INTELLIGENCE with every word in every order and every letter in every
order and ever paragraph in every order with your HUGE DATA BASE OF
KNOWLEDGE

Command coded
It's the matter construction on the smallest level of all material and
matter beyond Pico and nano technology
That makes it so strong that all parts of matter are designed custom
for the structure strength, But can you find the natural matter that
make it interchangeable so the matter can change threw magentics- Wave
Length - gravity - Light - mass-matter - Wave Lengths. (THEY ARE ALL
INTERCHANGEABLE)
Periodic table of elements are infinite you have know idea what a100%
synthetic Universe looks like. Infinite synthetic elements
infinite synthetic Physics

click & mail

The Theory of everything is the quantum address of everything

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

that is in our universe. By a magnetic field. Outside and inside of all
that is contained

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

there in. It is the physics and mathematical equations that surround

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

everything in the multi-dimensional physical world. One might find

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

how all the elements are interchangeable and are multi-dimensional and

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

finding the other side of physics and the mathematic equations that we

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

cannot see or detect because our consciousness cannot find it, finding

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

this would be the greatest discovery of the human race. What lie's

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

Beyond Quantum Physics and how do we get there. Is the key magnetic

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

Frequency's? But the amount of energy it would take would be more

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

than just at the atomic level or sub-atomic level. One day In the

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

future a person may find a multi-dimensional, multi-time,

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

multi-universe. The problem with finding it is a realm of that we

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

cannot see, is finding what we cannot detected. Finding the other side

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

of quantum physics will be the future goal of human exploration. Our

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

universe started with one wave length of light and an anti-wave length

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

three magnetism and gravity they where changed to form all matter:

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

Wave Length - Gravity -Light - mass - Wave Lengths. (THEY ARE ALL

!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--

!--[endif]--

INTERCHANGEABLE)" answer is frequencies magnetic

Interchangeable matter

Is the best neural network a circle and can it make interchangeable
matter inside a circle that knows everything and both circles spin
faster then the speed of light or hyperspace and stellar speed in every
infinte order and shape of a circle!! and off the two circle they are
made up of more circles of two more rings and so on and so on that they
gets so small that they cannot work with our laws of physics' and the
then all the way up we look at the 2 rinds one on the inside and one on
the inside and one on the outside that form and ball with in a ball all
connect to each other so they can spin and communicates to each other
like a huge neural network a earth made of connect marbles turning
inside and out in every direction two speed up the information
traveling from one two another. Run this until you can make the
information move as fast as possible and you will see for just
information it creates some kind of energy just thoughts. Matter moves
so fast that it integrates and integrates faster then any speed we can
see it like water from a hose at real close speed it moves in --------
lines.

TELEPOTAION SOMETHING FROM NOTHING IS REAL TELEPORTION
The laser slit test for physics' is wrong where it shows the end
result filter pass threw slits the final black board the gaps of black
and red there should be more slits of light. Some are cancelled out
because of refraction. This tells you of a parallel dimensions but not
of a universe. Velocity is a sphere of triangles it's the math outside
of the velocity on and outside the sphere R*V*D2 VOLUME of the
universe. That velocity, magnetic and matter go hand and hand. That all
matter can be made by the changes in the angle and of the
frequency's of powerful geometrics magnetic shapes of
multi-dimensions, multi-universe and multi-layered if you off set the
frequency's with white noise in a fiber optic you can compress the
frequency's down to a smaller and stronger charge and some can remain
and all can remain separate. This is how you can send 30 amps over a .1
amp wire with the device on both ends. ( By using end invention of
black *diamonds the darkest stealth material ( black magnets and gold
( hint ) used to create the geometric shapes) if you off set the
frequency's with white noise in a fiber optic you can compress the
frequency's down to a smaller and stronger charge! Then sort them out
and break them down from the smallest to the largest or the largest to
the smallest to you the largest or the smallest and the offset of white
noise to contain them into a magnetic capacitor or magnetic flux and
store them in nano capacitors *diamonds that allows you to store mass
amount of magnetic frequency's at different sizes try a 10 feet by 10
feet shape of a nano block or sphere stored in aluminum sphere or what
ever shape is most efferent. Circuit board or sphere. The darkest black
*diamond you can make but under a super nano or Pico microscope you can
see the circuits but smooth as silk on the outside. Now you are going
to have to run every combination of shape. The diamond is built just
like making a rubber band ball with rubber band laid over and over and
over it when built with circuit that go both way so they can discharge
at any frequency's. Placed inside an Aluminum Sphere and you can make
any type of now and future propulsion. Let you see the spectrum of all
time and you know can find a nano in a universe because that how
sensitive it is. It also makes a good neural network. Matter moves so
fast that it integrates and integrates faster then any speed we can see
it like water from a hose at real close speed it moves in --------
lines.

Knowledge of the theory of ZETALIMIT

Picture the laws of quantum physics and D.N.A and everything as dotted
points that makes up shapes of all sizes and everything that can happen
in this universe and out is because of knowing the all laws in that
universe and all conscious quantum dimensions. Find the new
mathematical degrees that form new math and a new efficient programming
language or for your neural network and keep running the web Site over
and over after changing your network until it is infinitely efficient
along with all technology on the web. By getting the information from
make a computer of quantum type run at hyperspace idea at the middle of
the page. The only way to be infinite is to make everything work with
everything else and put it in folders and sub folder of the infinite
name and then run the web page and the Internet again every hour! Map
all maths from one mathematical problem
to all infinite one to see if there is a pattern the ones that show a
patter make the yellow neural bar bigger wider and brighter. How is
time and space the same place? Is the best neural network a circle
inside a circle that knows everything and both circles spin faster then
the speed of light or hyperspace and stellar speed in every infinite
[...]

QUANTUM MAGNETIC MATH -1 + -1 = +2
OUR MATHEMATICS IS WRONG finding the Quantum gate

THATS WHY ARE QUANTUM COMPUTER SYSTEM WILL NEVER GET TO THE
GOVERNING DYNAMICS LAWS OF OUR UNIVERSE AND PARALLEL ONES AND ONE NOT
PARALLEL TO US BUT DO EXIST IN A COMPLEX ENCRYPTED MAGNETIC AND
FREQUENCYS OF TIME. MAGNETIC AND ANTI-MAGNETIC SPINNING SPHERES OF
DIMENSIONS WITH EACH SPHERE CONTAINING DIFFERENT SIZES OF A MAGNETIC
FIELD THATS ENCRYPTED AND CHANGING ON ALL LEVEL OF TIME AND THE
MAGNETIC MATTER OF THAT FIELD. QUANTUM COMPUTER SHOULD USE THE MATH OF
MAGNETIC POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON EACH OTHER ON HOW ONE PIECE
OF MATTER NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE CAN BECOME 2 AND = TOO. THE STATEMENTS
OF THE FINAL GOVERNING DYNAMICS LAWS ARE NOT IN MATHEMATICAL %'S BUT
AND TRUE FALSE OR = TWO OF ALL MATTER THERE ARE CONSTANTS AND THE
CONSTANTS THAT CHANGE THE CONSTANTS WHEN WE GET DEEPER TO THE
UNDERSTANDING LAWS THAT GOVERN ALL THINGS.

MORE THEORY'S @ WWW.BEYOND-SCIENCE.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION READ
ON.....

INCLUDE CLASS_ZETA LIMIT_1AE

FUNCTION (Z)

Because they are so infinitesimally small, MAGNETIC NEUTRAL MATTER
exist in the quantum realm, where rules governing the macro-universe
-- the known world of quantum physics and matter -- break down. A
neutrino's mass -- unlike the mass of a larger object -- is not
stable, but exists in a state of probability AND IS GOVERNED BY
MAGNETICS SO SMALL BUT ALL WORK TOGETHER ON A LARGE SCALE LIKE A
PYRAMID THAT HOLDS ARE MATTER TOGETHER ON A LARGE UNIVERSAL SCALE OUR
UNIVERSE IS A LARGE QUANTUM COMPUTER.

"Say you had some in a box, and you pulled one out and weighed it and
it weighed m-1," said Stuart Freedman, a professor of physics at UC
Berkeley and a faculty senior adviser at the Lawrence Berkeley
National Laboratory.

"Then you pulled out an identical one, and it weighed m-2," continued
Freedman. "It isn't a situation where a neutrino is m-1 or m-2 -- it's
a situation where the neutrino is 50 percent one mass and 50 percent
another. This seems surprising, but it's perfectly natural in quantum
mechanics."

IN THE MOVIE CONTACT THE LARGE MAGNETIC ROTATING SPHERE FROM THE
SMALLEST PICO OR NANO SIZE MAGNETIC FIELD ALL THE WAY TO THE
GRAVITIONAL MAGNETIC FIELD OF PHYSICS WOULD EXPLAIN ALL TIME AND SPACE
IN OUR UNIVERSE AND HOW SUB-SPACE OR ZERO GRAVITY WORKS IN OUTER SPACE
IT JUST BACKWARD ZERO-GRAVITY IS HYPER-SPACE BACKWARDS BUT THE FIELDS
KEEP EVERYTHING IN CONTACT AND HOLD EVERYTHING TOGETHER IF YOU PUT
YOUR FINGER IN A GLASS OF WATER AND MIX IT, IT CHANGES BUT TO THE EYE
IT LOOKS ALL THE SAME AND NOTHING IS CHANGED WHEN IT STOPS THAT IS THE
REALM OF QUANTUM PHYSICS THAT THE MIND AND EYE GET CROSSED. IT IS ALL
BASED ON WHAT SIGNAL YOUR CONSCIOUS SIGNAL AND CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
IS SET TWO THERE ARE DIFFERENT COMPONENTS AND DIMENSION OF TIME. I HAVE
FOUND 4

1.CONSCIOUS TIME EVERY ONE CLOCK IS DIFFERENT
2.EARTH TIME
3.SOLAR SYSTEM TIME
4.GALAXY TIME
5. T= TOTAL GALAXY TIME
6. UNIVERSAL TIME
7. T= TOTAL UNIVERSAL TIME OF ALL UNIVERSES.
8. UST= TOTAL UNIVERSAL SYSTEM TIME OF ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN

THAT ARE ALL BASED ON ONE PRINCIPLE WHERE THERE IS MAGNETIC FIELD
THERE IS A DIFFERENT IN TIME IT JUST HAPPEN ON ONE OF THE SCALES.
YOU UST HAVE TO FIND IT. MAGNETIC = TIME + LIGHT = DIMENSIONS +
GRAVITY = MULTI-dimensions + MAGNETIC ANTI-ATTRACTION = ZERO-SPACE +
MATTER AND ANTI-MATTER = SPHERE SPACE = A UNIVERSE.

There is a place where time and space are the same place a construct
where you can move
at any speed and be at any place in the same time!!!!

Then finding lost history by changing the time and place in the same
place and see how it changes you
can find you infinte self in universes multi-time and and physics
inside a box and infinte over and over
on box after the next you can't find your way out or in but now you
can!!