So long

Old February 8th 06, 10:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default So long

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Lomie wrote:

(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

So anyways, what is it about the sky you love?
You gotta lits?

Lomie

Hey saucerhead, your "ignorer" is leaking again.

Old February 8th 06, 11:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default An Unofficial WOW! Signal (was So long

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 08:21:51 GMT, "Kiyo"
wrote:

Tell us, what do the "Seans" say about the coming war?
C.

Find a way to stop it.

Just like that?

Yeeee-upp!
Just like that.

What you must wrap yourself around is the difficulty mainly lies in the
vastness of the wilderness and the shortage of time.
And "difficult" is not "impossible".

Discover other solutions and implement them.

Correct me if I am wrong:

- we see a coming flood of mob mentality on both sides

Yeeee-upp!

- willfully ignited by professional agitators

Yeeee-upp!

- supported by global media Inc.

Yeeee-upp!

- steered by the richest people on this planet

Yeeee-upp!

- and for the profit of the most powerful companies on Earth

Yeeee-upp!

and you expect one voice of reason to stop it?

Yeeeee-uhh-no.

That's a toughie.
Can nine women have a baby in one month?

Killing each other is not the answer.

It never was during 6.5 million years of murder and "wars".

Not even that long, Charles.
Large scale violence only started when the roaming stopped, the humans
rooted in and got fiercely territorial, and their territories grew as human
numbers grew.
Eventually, actually less than 50,000 years ago, territorial overlapping and
land disputes began to lead to more than just screaming at each other (which
is usually what primates do) across a demilitarized zone.
Once some humans got a good taste of victory they began going on conquests,
ostensibly to gain more territory.
Reality is that humans became like lions do after they taste human flesh and
become maneaters.
The smell of blood makes me want to vomit.
Humans too, but many quickly get over this and often want to smell more
blood, and more and more.

Can't get enough o' that Sugar Crisp!

Live up to your species name.

sapience apience ? Hey! you know that they are not.
We both deal with homo ignorance bottomless ignorantes

Kiyo

Charles

Some do try, though, Charles.
These are the voices in the wilderness.
These are those who must find each other, unite, and present a formidable
front in the war on ignorance and violence.

Humans can win this.
The cost may be great, and victory remains to be seen, but neither ignorance
nor violence is Natural to human behaviour.
You merely have to raise the consciousness level of people.

Lomie

Old February 9th 06, 04:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors

Kiyo wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Kali wrote:

In article , posted
Wed, 08 Feb 2006 04:00:08 GMT, Bookman ULL
says...

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 18:49:59 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote:

On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 00:25:47 -0500, nightbat
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

nightbat
Sil has promised
to shoot down and pick me up and likewise I'll pick up the rest of

the
elite crew.

Monkey Boy
Would you please hurry the **** up? Thanks.
--
V.G.

nightbat

Oh didn't you know, get in line like the rest of the coffee
boys. Only the elite Earth Science Team Officers will be picked up and
the rest will have to earn a ticket. How do you earn a ticket

positively
science newsgroup contribute or run along and shoo!

Kuhntroll-freak request denied, fr00tbat. Get back to us[tinu] when
you have learned any real science. And fetch some coffee, while
you're at it.

Where can I get my nightbat translator? I did okay up until that
last sentence. Surely he's not suggesting that any of the alt
groups in the distribution are sci groups? And what ticket? Are
we talking Comet Jockey Part II here?

This is the core of the saucerheads' group delusion:

* the saucerheads post profound science [i.e. anything they rant about,
including sex with blow-up dolls]

* alt.astronomy is a science group [that professional astronomers
wander through on occasion and pick a few choice saucerhead balloons to
pop]

* the seans will arrive to collect all saucerheads and save them from
the dooooooooooooomed Earth [imaginary porpoise aliens that live for
gazillions of years and discuss via usenet if humans will off
themselves if the seans reveal their presence]

* anyone who doesn't play nice earns a "stow file" ranking and are
subjugated to serve coffee on the imaginary porpoise aliens' imaginary
huge mothership that will save all the profound elite earth space
science officers [i.e. the "coffee boy" ad hominem, which is applied to
anyone who does not do what frootbat demands, including professional
astronomers]

* contributions to the science newsgroup consist of threads with "More
Troubling Planetary News" in the subject line started again and again
and again whenever a saucerhead reads something bad in the news [so
they end up clucking like Chicken Little a lot]

* lastly, frootbat has a napolean complex and likes to think he can
order people around

When you put things This way, it all sounds pretty bad.

A delusional assumption not based on evidence.

Is this what you're good at, Art Deco?

Please to specify anything in my statement that is inaccurate, fake
alien.

Making things sound a great deal worse than they really are?

So, the truth is painful, got it.

Does somebody actually pay you a wage to do this?

A very common kooksign. See Raymond Ronald Karczewski and Alexa
Cameron.

Are you a hired character assassin?

And now beefed up with a conspiracy delusion.

Or have you just been drinking a bit too much of your own coffee?

Topped off with a tired and stale coffee boy lame.

Kiyo

You may continue kookdancing.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old February 9th 06, 04:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Kali wrote:

In article , posted Tue,
07 Feb 2006 21:56:55 -0700, Art Deco says...

Kali wrote:

In article , posted
Wed, 08 Feb 2006 04:00:08 GMT, Bookman ULL
says...

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 18:49:59 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

[...]

Oh didn't you know, get in line like the rest of the coffee
boys. Only the elite Earth Science Team Officers will be picked up and
the rest will have to earn a ticket. How do you earn a ticket positively
science newsgroup contribute or run along and shoo!

Kuhntroll-freak request denied, fr00tbat. Get back to us[tinu] when
you have learned any real science. And fetch some coffee, while
you're at it.

Where can I get my nightbat translator? I did okay up until that
last sentence. Surely he's not suggesting that any of the alt
groups in the distribution are sci groups? And what ticket? Are
we talking Comet Jockey Part II here?

This is the core of the saucerheads' group delusion:

* the saucerheads post profound science [i.e. anything they rant about,
including sex with blow-up dolls]

I see.

* alt.astronomy is a science group [that professional astronomers
wander through on occasion and pick a few choice saucerhead balloons to
pop]

Fun!

* the seans will arrive to collect all saucerheads and save them from
the dooooooooooooomed Earth [imaginary porpoise aliens that live for
gazillions of years and discuss via usenet if humans will off
themselves if the seans reveal their presence]

Hmm. I hope I don't short out any special sea-water proof WebTV
setups or anything like that. Don't want THAT on my conscience.

* anyone who doesn't play nice earns a "stow file" ranking and are
subjugated to serve coffee on the imaginary porpoise aliens' imaginary
huge mothership that will save all the profound elite earth space
science officers [i.e. the "coffee boy" ad hominem, which is applied to
anyone who does not do what frootbat demands, including professional
astronomers]

That's not very nice of fr00tbat. What an insult!

* contributions to the science newsgroup consist of threads with "More
Troubling Planetary News" in the subject line started again and again
and again whenever a saucerhead reads something bad in the news [so
they end up clucking like Chicken Little a lot]

Heh. I've seen those.

* lastly, frootbat has a napolean complex and likes to think he can
order people around

Thanks for the round up, Mr. Deco. I figured some of it from
reading off and on, but didn't realize they were so "organized".

With pleasure, My Liege. Don't miss the official "sean" reply:

Old February 9th 06, 04:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors

Kiyo wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 01:15:33 GMT, "Kiyo"
wrote:

You're welcome.

Kiyo

He IS?
C.

In Okinawa we had a saying: Fleas are good, if one likes to scratch.

Kiyo

Gosh, Darla dons another sockpuppet. How unusual.

Old February 9th 06, 04:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 05:49:16 GMT, "Kiyo"
wrote:

In Okinawa we had a saying: Fleas are good, if one likes to scratch.

Tell us, what do the "Seans" say about the coming war?
C.

What coming war is that, Chu*k?

Old February 9th 06, 04:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors

wrote:

Tell us, what do the "Seans" say about the coming war?
C.

Find a way to stop it.

Just like that?

Discover other solutions and implement them.

Correct me if I am wrong:

Sure, no problem. First a couple questions:

- we see a coming flood of mob mentality on both sides

Who is "we", and which are "both sides"?

- willfully ignited by professional agitators

Identify these "professional agitators".

- supported by global media Inc.

What is "global media Inc."?

- steered by the richest people on this planet

Please identify these "richest people on this planet".

- and for the profit of the most powerful companies on Earth

Please identify these "most powerful companies on Earth" and which of
the two sides they are on.

and you expect one voice of reason to stop it?

You mean this voice, I assume:

http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/chuckiebutt/

Killing each other is not the answer.

It never was during 6.5 million years of murder and "wars".

Do you have access to 6.5 million years of history?

Live up to your species name.

sapience apience ? Hey! you know that they are not.
We both deal with homo ignorance bottomless ignorantes

So which is it? Art thou human or art thou alien?

Kiyo

Charles

Just a pair of kooks, I fold.

Old February 9th 06, 04:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors

wrote:

[...]

Oh look, Darla dons another sockpuppet. How unusual.

Old February 9th 06, 04:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 23:09:53 GMT, "Lomie"
wrote:

Can't get enough o' that Sugar Crisp!

Have some of my Kelloggs' ;-))

You consume American breakfast cereals? How hypocritical.

Live up to your species name.

sapience apience ? Hey! you know that they are not.
We both deal with homo ignorance bottomless ignorantes

Kiyo

Charles

Some do try, though, Charles.
These are the voices in the wilderness.
These are those who must find each other, unite, and present a formidable
front in the war on ignorance and violence.

Millions of good Americans and billions of US-dollars did not prevent

Who spent "billions of US-dollars"?

this nightmarish government get into office and become reelected even.

Maybe you should have posted more political screed to
alt.alien.research. That would have prevented this situation.

What can you expect from a handful of honest men on a whole planet?

Let me guess who one of the handful of honest men on the whole planet
is.

Humans can win this.

Must be fun to sit in a groovy spaceship betting on such an outcome.

There is no spaceship, Chu*k. Darla is a liar.

The cost may be great, and victory remains to be seen, but neither ignorance
nor violence is Natural to human behaviour.

Always a pleasure to read you.

You merely have to raise the consciousness level of people.

Merely? Bwhwahahahahahahahahahahaha that's a good one.
Lomie

C.

Old February 9th 06, 04:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors

Kiyo wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Kiyo wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 03:26:03 GMT, "Kiyo"
wrote:

Perhaps, yes, CDB.
However, to allow it would simply go against the cherished sean

morality
and
protocol.
For one thing, only a few of the biocides would be the bad people.
Nearly all of them would be good people who cannot cope.
Largely, the bad people will still be with us regardless of the

biocide
rate.
And there will be far fewer good ones.

Yours truly,
Kiyo

You seem so sure about that, but why should it be the good people that
cannot cope with developments that they long for for so many centuries?
C.

Good question, CDB.

No matter what we do or say, the seans will be seen my many people as a
greatest possible evil.
Many people will kill themselves, some will also murder their families

and
loved ones, even their friends, just to save them from this misperceived
evil.
Some will assassinate holy ones and politicians because they will feel

them
to be traitorous ones who didn't warn them of this evil.
There will be a lot of good people doing a lot of evil things, evil

things
that they will consider to be "the lesser of two evils."

For about 12% of the population, this is inevitable.
And a good number of the remaining population will continue to be pretty
much scared out of their wits for many years to come.
The misperceived evil of "alien invasion" will far outweigh any longed

for
developments in the minds of a good many people.

So if you really want to meet these people on a global basis, this is
something you can expect to happen.

Kiyo

You can skip the drama queen act now, Darla, no one buys it, not even
Chu*k. Well I guess your pathetic little slurper frootbat does, but
this one doesn't count.

Yes, of course, you people are all such experts.
You have made contact with ?How Many Other Planets?
The seans have done this many times with other cultures in other systems.
And they have made contact locally on Earth many times.
So they have an excellent handle on what to expect when global contact takes
place.

Presently, Earth's PSR, the potential suicide rate, is way too high above
the 12% minimum to allow for contact.
So I suppose you will just have to be patient, Art Deco and CDB.
Proof will be forthcoming.
Until then, your skepticism is very healthy.

Kiyo

Beware the orcas.