2003 UB313

Old August 4th 05, 11:35 AM

Default 2003 UB313

A New Definition of the Zodiac

Copyright =A9 2005 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved.
http://www.lulu.com/zodiac

When a planet enters a constellation, the constellation is zodiacal.
The path travelled by the planets is the zodiac.

The planets from Mercury to Neptune are traditional planets. Titan and
Pluto are next. Pluto is defined as planet, although very special an
object, indeed. The Sun and the Moon are of course not "planets" at
all, but, as often, due to some mysterious 'tradition" they
sometimes 'join the planets". We can say theta the number of
zodiacal constellations is defined by the planets. The Moon and the Sun
included. Our trojan moons don't qualify. Neither the giant KBO do.
But one giant KBO seems to be larger than Pluto and is officially close
to being welcomed as a planet.

10th Planet in Astrology -2003 UB313
10th planet: book, manual, delineation, ephemeris, web site, and
developer's corner.
Copyright =A9 2005 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved.
http://www.lulu.com/zodiac

Wednesday, 03 August 2005

Planet X brings along the "X Zodiac". The planets
Travel 28 IAU constellations. Pluto omitting, we have a
24-constellation zodiac. This has nothing to do with "lunar
houses". We are talking in terms of modern astronomy standards. Many
astronomers are not acquainted with this.

The IAU could officially proclaim its zodiac, instead of lingering on
the deprecated zodiacal models. We are facing a revolution in heraldry,
insignia and standard, as the new discoveries like Varuna, Ixion,
Quaoar, Orcus and Sedna expand our galactic adventure; but more
important, we are rediscovering our own planetary legacy, as recorded
by such precession clocks as the pyramids or Stonehenge.
This moment is important for ratial initiation.

When the Moon enters Auriga, it is in that constellation for a while.
When Saturn enters Orion, like it did a couple of years ago, the planet
must be informed accordingly. It is amazing that we don't inform the
population of the celestial tides at all. Worse, much "information"
is spread through "astrological programs", and even the venerable
"vedic" system needs a definite reboot. Especially when we find new
planets. A Vedic hero, Prahlada Maharaj would by no means approve it on
the fly.

While a zodiac defined "by a strip", or by Venus, was perhaps handy
for the purpose at hand in the time at hand, it is no longer working
for our modern standards. To say 2003 UB313 is "in Cetus" is
correct. To say it has 21 degree ecliptic longitude is correct. To
think the 10th planet is at "21 degrees Aries" is awkward, to say
the least.