Gresham in Springtime

Old May 14th 18, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Gresham in Springtime

On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 1:03:02 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Another sunny day here. Current temp 77 as of 12:45 PM. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity down to 42%. Day's expected high 86F.

Keeping cool by opening the door late at night and early morning, letting all the cold air come inside until I am freezing my ass! The shutting everything up the rest of the day. That way it never gets uncomfortably hot.

Lois Lane has died. Superman will be the only pallbearer.

Double-A

Superman died first many moons ago.Stev Reeves.was my superman.He died the worse death that can be.reality is those that played superman were ginks (bad luck) thing of the first one.He flew out a window for real.Bert
Old May 14th 18, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 1:25:34 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 1:03:02 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Another sunny day here. Current temp 77 as of 12:45 PM. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity down to 42%. Day's expected high 86F.

Keeping cool by opening the door late at night and early morning, letting all the cold air come inside until I am freezing my ass! The shutting everything up the rest of the day. That way it never gets uncomfortably hot..

Lois Lane has died. Superman will be the only pallbearer.

Double-A

Warming up nicely.Bright sun.No rain.I have been taking long showers.Using lots of water.I wonder how long that will last.In 50 mile radius there must be 20 million people,trees,and grass.All green.It can only be in Calif.been eating big strawberies people bring into the center.Gave up meat.Eat tuna steaks,and can Drink V-8 Coffee ,and MSP for sure McDonald's has a fish I like.Seeing my friend Teresa today.Have to go over some plans.Still no ebay with M&M,and another idea.Still have not touched my credit card.Still have that dam shingles.Bert

Gave up meat? Joined the 7th Day Adventists? Actually I think meat provides needed protein, but it is getting harder and harder for me to chew, because my teeth keep falling out!

Double-A

Old May 15th 18, 04:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

AA,Bert's Double-Asshole came out of his sty
and made Glazier, the pig to fly mile-high
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
e.g http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017

snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO
Old May 15th 18, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

[...]

What do you plan to sell on eBay? What is hanging you up from getting on?

A much cooler today. Only 67F as of 3:30 PM. Wind SW at 4 mph. Humidity 58%. Overcast.

Primary Election Day here. We have drive through voting here in the library parking lot! I signed a petition on the way in to require everyone to show proof citizenship before voting! Why not?

Double-A

Old May 17th 18, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A cool day here in Gresham. Currently 61F as of 1:45 PM. Overcast. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 66%.

Nice lunch with Kim yesterday. She called some old friend in Hawaii who has made it big in real estate. At least she is on a different island from that raging volcano.

There have been several earthquakes off the Oregon coast. I think there may be an underwater volcano out there!

Double-A

Double-A

Old May 17th 18, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 1:55:27 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cool day here in Gresham. Currently 61F as of 1:45 PM. Overcast. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 66%.

Nice lunch with Kim yesterday. She called some old friend in Hawaii who has made it big in real estate. At least she is on a different island from that raging volcano.

There have been several earthquakes off the Oregon coast. I think there may be an underwater volcano out there!

Double-A

Double-A

Staying cool ad sunny.When the wind kicks in Calif.will burn.I've been here for 4 years,and no earthquakes WOW. I predict 2018 will be an earthquake year everywhere.Bert That was one on my new year predctions.
Old May 17th 18, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Of Science, Bert knows not even a tiny bit, as
Bert is just a stupid **** & always very full of it.
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
e.g.http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions

..

Old May 18th 18, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 2:38:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 1:55:27 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cool day here in Gresham. Currently 61F as of 1:45 PM. Overcast. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 66%.

Nice lunch with Kim yesterday. She called some old friend in Hawaii who has made it big in real estate. At least she is on a different island from that raging volcano.

There have been several earthquakes off the Oregon coast. I think there may be an underwater volcano out there!

Double-A

Double-A

Staying cool ad sunny.When the wind kicks in Calif.will burn.I've been here for 4 years,and no earthquakes WOW. I predict 2018 will be an earthquake year everywhere.Bert That was one on my new year predctions.

This is Mt. St. Helens Day! May 18, 1980 is when she blew her top! I remember it well. She has now been quite since 2008. I remember I was still living at my last apartment when I could see over the hills the last great puff of smoke that came out of her. She is less than 50 miles from us here in Gresham. And Mt. Hood is much closer! Mt. Hood last erupted in the 1790's. But that's only a blink of an eye in geologic time! If Mt. Hood were to blow, it could cause us some serious problems! They are now thinking that Kilauea in Hawaii could blow its top just like Mt. St. Helens! It has already blown smoke and ash 30 miles into the sky!

Another cool, cloudy day here. Currently 66F as of 3:00 PM. Wind west at 6 mph. Humidity 55%. But still dry.

Double-A

Old May 18th 18, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 3:00:38 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Cool and sunny.I think after Kilauea blows I can buy a house cheaper.My friend warren Hoo has family in Hawaii,and he knows best.I think Calif. has the best beaches,and I have sand in my shoes bert PS shingles is clearing up a little each day.Its no fun

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg Policy 3 December 16th 06 06:58 PM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg History 2 December 16th 06 02:22 AM