For Rocky, the Retard ...

Old January 24th 16, 05:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default For Rocky, the Retard ...

And this is what happens when a plane at 500 + mph hits
a stationary object made of stone or concrete, such as
the Pentagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q35xHzjxB0

Hope that 'splains it, you moron ...
Old January 24th 16, 06:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

And this is what happens when a plane at 500 + mph hits
a stationary object made of stone or concrete, such as
the Pentagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q35xHzjxB0

Hope that 'splains it, you moron ...

******************
Hagar calling anyone a retard really pegs the irony meter.

Old January 24th 16, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 9:26:56 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
And this is what happens when a plane at 500 + mph hits
a stationary object made of stone or concrete, such as
the Pentagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q35xHzjxB0

Hope that 'splains it, you moron ...

The video that follows your example, this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8

.... is even more convincing.

\Paul A
Old January 24th 16, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
And this is what happens when a plane at 500 + mph hits
a stationary object made of stone or concrete, such as
the Pentagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q35xHzjxB0

Hope that 'splains it, you moron ...

Thanks for proving that the plane "turns to dust" but doesn't go through.
We won't even get into that they used a jet that has far more structural
strength than any passenger jet would have.

However BBC somewhat proved to us that "some" power plants are safe from
military jet attacks,....now if we could only do something about Tsunami
attacks.

Have you ever heard the term "apples and oranges" ?

Old January 24th 16, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 2:04:47 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
And this is what happens when a plane at 500 + mph hits
a stationary object made of stone or concrete, such as
the Pentagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q35xHzjxB0

Hope that 'splains it, you moron ...

Thanks for proving that the plane "turns to dust" but doesn't go through.
We won't even get into that they used a jet that has far more structural
strength than any passenger jet would have.

However BBC somewhat proved to us that "some" power plants are safe from
military jet attacks,....now if we could only do something about Tsunami
attacks.

Have you ever heard the term "apples and oranges" ?

Canadian fogog. Flight 800 burnt on ocean surface ( that is water for your dumb ass) for two days. Jet fuel is sustainable flames. Faggy.
Old January 24th 16, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 2:04:47 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:

Have you ever heard the term "apples and oranges" ?

only when cops ask us to choose which one to throw at your Ugly fugly stupid face

any more questions?

Old January 24th 16, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
And this is what happens when a plane at 500 + mph hits
a stationary object made of stone or concrete, such as
the Pentagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q35xHzjxB0

Hope that 'splains it, you moron ...

Thanks for proving that the plane "turns to dust" but doesn't go
through.
We won't even get into that they used a jet that has far more
structural
strength than any passenger jet would have.

However BBC somewhat proved to us that "some" power plants are safe
from
military jet attacks,....now if we could only do something about
Tsunami
attacks.

Have you ever heard the term "apples and oranges" ?

*** The military jet hit a wall of solid concrete ...
The Passenger jet hit a brick or cement block and mortar wall with
openings in it. You silly Lezzbo, you're just as dumb as noTroll ...
he's a Gaylord, so stupidity must be an inherent trait of you GLBT
misfits ... obviously common sense isn't.

Old January 24th 16, 10:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

And this is what happens when a plane at 500 + mph hits
a stationary object made of stone or concrete, such as
the Pentagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q35xHzjxB0

Hope that 'splains it, you moron ...

******************
Hagar calling anyone a retard really pegs the irony meter.

*** It dazzles me that you could even read the message, but your
comment indicates that it sailed right over your noggin, you fag ...

Old January 25th 16, 12:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
[...]

Is there any truth to the rumor that the FBI found your love letters to
Hillary in those "erased" emails ?

Old January 25th 16, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

And this is what happens when a plane at 500 + mph hits
a stationary object made of stone or concrete, such as
the Pentagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q35xHzjxB0

Hope that 'splains it, you moron ...

Hagar calling anyone a retard really pegs the irony meter.

*** It dazzles me that you could even read the message, but your
comment indicates that it sailed right over your noggin, you fag ...

***Hagar calling anyone a fag really pegs the irony meter. I mean really,
have you seen his scooter?