More On Give Credit Where Credit Is Due

Old December 14th 10, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default More On Give Credit Where Credit Is Due

nightbat

The hagar's are speechless, the saul's laugh on all the
while our Nation is in peril, "These are the times that further try
men's souls". My Profound Science Team Officers labor on day after day
24/7 advancing science the bread and butter life blood of any Great
Society. Our poor look up to their political leaders to help them but
their leaders are bogged down in getting reelected, swash funds, power
mongering, and unending wars. Dr's Tesla and Einstein were against
nuclear power being used broadly as the baby to unlimited power and
profit why? It's deadly, long term deadly, it's use is for limited
short term benefits only. Nuclear power has the ability to destroy us
all and this planet. Oh the humanity! Why is it only Profound Earth
Team Scientist's and researchers know and see that? Dr Tesla 100 years
ago warned of overdependence on oil and polluting heat engines.
Everything you can do with oil you can do with cleanly generated
electricity. Even hydrogen gas or fuel presently needs petrol based
oil to make and our atmosphere takes the blow for further and further
heat absorption.

The "End of Time" is quickly approaching the clueless go on thinking
the oil gravy will never end, it will for petrol reserves are limited,
population numbers are increasing, study the math, something has to
give. Thank goodness for the legendary Men Of Science and the net
astronomy few, the rare, the anointed Ones, the one and only and now
famous Profound Earth Science Team Officers.

Old AD Jesus time ends per legend circa 12/2012 with new time
beginning 12/2012 the Jewish 8th day before nightbat solution and
after nightbat solution. For a thousand years all things are made new,
the Nazi World Wide attempt to capture the German lad with the
invention that would assure their power. Hitler died early but was
sure he would live to see the technologial advancement if the German
Generals only held the fronts. The American Yankee nightbat was born
in 1947 the year the honorary silver saucers were spotted and came in
honor of the birth.

A new era is about to begin hold on to your Captain nightbat hats.

so few helping so many,
the nightbat
Old December 15th 10, 01:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Dec 14, 9:48*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 12/14/2010 2:15 PM, nightbat wrote:

[...]

Most old cocksuckers like you put away their childish
fantasies. You seemingly cannot.- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Most clueless like you HVAC never see the event that
terminates them, they are too busy thinking about base lowly ideas,
they never see the big picture.

check your crusty underwear,
the nightbat
Old December 15th 10, 01:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Dec 14, 5:41*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
You're a ****ING IDIOT, frootiebat****(guano)inhead!

We have PLENTY OF OIL LEFT, FOOL! *Reserves keep INCREASING EVERY
****ING YEAR!

QUIT BAYING AT THE MOON, MORON!

**** OFF, FOOL!

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, YOU BAT**** CRAZY IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:15:54 -0800 (PST), nightbat

wrote:
[...]

* * * *the nightbat- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Your premise is groundless the Planet isn't getting more
massive with more oil coming in from space, once you burn oil it's
gone, hello. I told you check your crusty underwear tell the nursing
home people to help you change your undergarments more often. Math
rules, more industrial people more dependent oil used up and the more
heat goes into the atmosphere, simple.

please adults are thinking, run along,
the nightbat

Old December 17th 10, 03:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Dec 15, 3:25*am, Saul Levy wrote:
Maybe you should be MORE CAREFUL ABOUT YOUR OWN ****ING UNDERWEAR,
frootiebat****(guano)inhead!

You obviously have a LOT OF YOUR OWN **** ON YOUR MIND!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

**** OFF, IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 17:48:10 -0800 (PST), nightbat

wrote:
On Dec 14, 9:48 pm, HVAC wrote:
[...]

Your crusty brown tracks are heavy saul the fumes are
getting to you. Remember to change more often and the ladies will be
attracted at least if you heed my good advice, and hopefully some day
you earn a Captain nightbat exciting Officer's hat. If you don't have
any science to contribute remain silent, stay in the corner where you
belong with your other friends hagar and HVAC. These are serious
science newsgroups not a playground for coffee boys.

freshen up,
the nightbat
Old December 17th 10, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Dec 17, 1:32*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Did you read my 24 refereed papers yet, frootiebat****(guano)inhead?

NO, YOU SURE DIDN'T. *Why? *Because you are an IDIOT!

**** OFF and EAT ****!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:14:54 -0800 (PST), nightbat

wrote:
[...]

Commander Double-A informed me of your doodles still no
Patents however, yawn. You are a cadet because of those doodles
nothing more, get with the program, shine those shoes, change your
underware, clean those finger nails, button those loose lips, look
smart, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your silly coffee boy friends are so
unbecoming, get new ones.

that is all,
the nightbat
Old December 18th 10, 02:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 12/16/2010 7:14 PM, nightbat wrote:

Your crusty brown tracks are heavy saul the fumes are
getting to you. Remember to change more often and the ladies will be
attracted at least if you heed my good advice, and hopefully some day
you earn a Captain nightbat exciting Officer's hat.

Isn't that homeless bum, AA, a member of your 'crew' ?

Can you imagine the vile odors that come from THAT piece
of human filth?

He spends his days rooting through trash barrels and dumpsters,
and when the choice is between another bottle of MD 20-20 and
some ****paper......Well, you figure out which he chooses.

Old December 18th 10, 03:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Dec 17, 6:23*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
I've contributed LOTS OF SCIENCE! *READ MY PAPERS, YOU OLD FOOL!

OTHERWISE, **** THE HELL OFF!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:01:14 -0800 (PST), nightbat

wrote:
[...]

Last I checked you're not on any required Academic reading
list perhaps elementary school ones? My Profound Earth Science Team
Officers have produced more original science, theories, and rich net
data then in any other's posters pinky. Let me know when your doodles
are worthy of College book stores or Public libraries. Let me know
when your net posts help improve the knowledge base or provide for the
safety of listening or fellow posters. Let me know if any Star Ships
are named after you. Let me know if you can find better friends then
parrots. A true man of science enjoys and respects his peers and never
belittles greatness, learn respect for the luminary cadet.

act sharp,
the nightbat
Old December 19th 10, 05:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Dec 18, 1:44*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
We know what an IDIOT you are frootiebat****(guano)inhead!

You can never change just like PIG**** can't.

**** OFF, FOOL!

BEERT has PUBLISHED EXACTLY WHAT?

NOTHING IS MORE LIKE IT!

USENET IS NOT A PROPER PLACE TO POST REAL SCIENCE, MORON!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 19:20:35 -0800 (PST), nightbat

wrote:
[...]

You're talking to yourself again saul "We" how many silly
voices in your head are you hearing saul? Get with the program and out
of those nursing home PJ's already sheesh!

wake up!
the nightbat