Anti Gavity Anti Matter Anti universe Treb & Bert =

Old July 23rd 10, 07:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Anti Gavity Anti Matter Anti universe Treb & Bert =

They all have the 5th force. TreBert
Old July 23rd 10, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jul 23, 4:23*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
According to WHO, BEERT?

Have anyone else buy into your NEW THEORY?

Saul Levy

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:39:44 -0700 (PDT), bert

wrote:
They all have the 5th force. * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Let The Force be With You. "Star Wars" TreBert
Old July 24th 10, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jul 24, 9:12*am, "HVAC" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

Cactus Saul *Best you keep in mind SR and GR were laughed at when
Einstein first came up with his relativity theories.
~~

That's just not true. Einstein stood on the
shoulders of other to come up with his ideas.

His true genius was his ability to do large
computations in his head which led to some
believing that he was crazy.

Can you do large computations in your head Bert?

Imperial thinkers
have to catch up with my ideas. My thoughts are about 10 years into
the future. I am a great theoretical thinker,and knows the secrets of
the universe * * 5th force goes back before the first second of the
big bang. It answers hard questions. That is what good theories do
TreBert
~~

You just spout half-assed ideas that are clearly from the mind
of an uneducated bufoon.

No offense of course.

--
HVAC is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

HVAC Einstein had dim wits like you in his time. I take no
offense,but feel sorry you have so little imteligence. When
Einstein was about to pick up his Nobel the imperial thinkers warned
him not to mention relativity in his acception speech or he would be
laughed at. Get the picture TreBert
Old July 25th 10, 11:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message

HVAC Einstein had dim wits like you in his time. I take no
offense,but feel sorry you have so little imteligence.

Nuff said.

Old July 25th 10, 01:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jul 24, 7:20*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Very similiar to YOU BEING LAUGHED AT, BEERTbrainLESS!

IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:56:24 -0700 (PDT), bert

wrote:
HVAC * Einstein had dim wits like you in his time. I take no
offense,but feel sorry you have so little imteligence. * When
Einstein *was about to pick up his Nobel the imperial thinkers warned
him not to mention relativity in his acception speech or he would be
laughed at. *Get the picture * * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Yes Cactus Saul very simular the way low wits laugh at me. People with
high inteligence find my thinking very interesting.Got email from all
over the world. Lots asked me where they can read up on my thinking. I
always sent back a picture of Moby and made him the most popular
octopus on Earth. TreBert
Old July 25th 10, 01:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message

Yes Cactus Saul very simular the way low wits laugh at me. People with
high inteligence find my thinking very interesting.Got email from all
over the world. Lots asked me where they can read up on my thinking.

Please post even ONE of these alleged 'emails'.

I won't hold my breath because you just made that
story up.