Breakthrough In Propulsion Physics.

Old December 28th 03, 05:47 PM
Mu-Pi

Default Breakthrough In Propulsion Physics.

"Gauge" wrote in message
m...
"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Pmb" wrote in message

"Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz" wrote

in
message t...
In , on 12/26/2003
at 05:15 PM, "Pmb" said:

Any reason that you think you need to butt into a conversation
between two people?

An article posted to a Usenet news group is not a private
communication between two people.

Show me where I said it was a private conversation.

Here, and I quote once mo
"Any reason that you think you need to butt into a conversation between

two
people??

Now shut up.

Wow you're dumb.

You were told to shut up, crackpot.

Old December 28th 03, 05:53 PM
Gauge

"Franz Heymann" wrote [nonsense]

Why are you becomming so obsessed with me? I think you've been hanging
around bilge, waite and varney for far too long.
Old December 28th 03, 05:55 PM
Mu-Pi

"Gauge" wrote in message
om...
"Franz Heymann" wrote [nonsense]

Why are you becomming so obsessed with me? I think you've been hanging
around bilge, waite and varney for far too long.

Naw... we all simply have fun poking you with a stick.

Old December 28th 03, 11:22 PM
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz

In , on 12/27/2003
at 11:10 PM, "Pmb" said:

Show me where I said it was a private conversation.

"Any reason that you think you need to butt into a conversation
between two people?"

Why does that bother you?

It doesn't. What bothers me is your posting your crap in a public
forum and then complaining when the public responds to it. If you want
a dialog, take it to e-mail. As long as you post to Usenet, there is
no such thing as "a conversation between two people", and hence nobody
can "butt into" the discussion. Everybody here is a party to it,
whether you understand that or not. If you want your quarrel to be
private, conduct it in private.

Unsolicited bulk E-mail will be subject to legal action. I reserve
the right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.

Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me. Do
not reply to