Gresham in Springtime

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 20th 18, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Gresham in Springtime

It is another nice day here in Gresham, but light clouds have moved in. Currently 64F as of 2:45 PM. More like spring. Wind SW at 4 mph. Humidity 40%.

I got my voters pamphlet for the May primary election here. I get to vote against Gretchen Kafoury and those other county commissioners who gave away millions on that jail fiasco! One commissioner was formerly homeless, and voted against the give away. I will vote for her.

Double-A

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg Policy 3 December 16th 06 06:58 PM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg History 2 December 16th 06 02:22 AM