I Isaac Newton£¬¡¶With Israel nation in Western Europe during the nation¡·

Old December 25th 08, 09:33 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default I Isaac Newton£¬¡¶With Israel nation in Western Europe during the nation¡·

This should be my last time in the voice of Radio Free Asia, the
following information than the "Dead Sea Scrolls," found that the more
important, I have no doubt that the existence of a harbinger, allow me
to get well prepared for the rapidly after the finish. I Birth to
death as early as 500 years ago was full of prophecy, I do not think I
have the ability to say here's a lie. Prophet predicted that the major
Israeli history has occurred, they have all been in me all come true,
I really Is that all Jews have been waiting for the Messiah, Jesus the
son of evil aliens to take my name came to the use of high technology
to deceive all the people, so that the Jewish nation cast a
unredressed injustice, which as early as before Christ Written on
"after the Bible Code" in the. I have never been a Christian, I do not
believe in Jesus has always been, I am not a Muslim, I never Jiubu Xin
Mohammed. I was discriminated against Jews because they Offended God,
God abandoned the law in the near future to become the king of the
Jews and I certainly will be in accordance with God's will you come
back to correct. I like the psychological and moral England with a
person exactly the same, but it is in the soul The result, it is
entirely in religious beliefs other than. Jesus, Muhammad two big liar
distorts the image of God and humanity and the contract, God is never
to use intermediaries, God is there is no body of the supernatural
With the strength of a miracle. Likely in the near future I am going
to be a prophet, a great scholar and the king. I really was, "Old
Testament" and "all of the century" and "John Apocalypse" and "after
the Bible Code" by Prophecy, the prophets also predicted that in the
future since ancient times to no one's reputation can be compared with
me. Israel's many prophets have long predicted that the metaphorical
to my life, the people of Israel, and so I surpass the 3000 , Who in
the end I up to now, these four books, as predicted by the can, for my
safety, I can only tell you all come true in me, and I was "all
century," predicted that into the grave again To the people,
therefore, have to say that my life is totally your year. Prophets of
Israel is usually around things metaphorical familiar with the way God
communicated to us in the "Old Testament" by the book To see things
are metaphorical. "Dead Sea Scrolls," predicted that the Messiah is a
very strong power of the Messiah, the facts have proven that Jesus is
only so-called alien made out of a God, is Without thinking of the so-
called alien in accordance with the literal interpretation of the
creation of a big liar, by the so-called Virgin born and the bar is a
serious departure from the hands and feet, "the Dead Sea Scrolls", the
so-called Christ's true, "the Dead Sea Scrolls," predicted In fact
metaphorical point to me, I will explain to you to listen to; in the
"Dead Sea Scrolls," predicted that will lead to all of the Jewish king
was referring to me, "Ma predicted to spend" is the so-called The
alien masterpiece, "John Apocalypse," the authors we will never know
his true identity, but he must not believe Jesus was a Jewish prophet,
he is not written in Jesus before. In addition to the "John Apocalypse
"," New "is not credible, it repeats the" Dead Sea Scrolls, "a lot of
content, should be" John Apocalypse "and" all of the century "and"
Where Paul Huang predicted that the first "into the" Dead Sea Scrolls,
"will be composed of books that they can be referred to as" the Bible.
"Maya from the books, I think the so-called ancient alien is subject
to the punishment of God, fled to the vicinity of the Earth, large-
scale can not breed, can not be Re-adapt to the environments of the
Earth's ancient humans, they must be back at the Earth from time to
time to supply the needs of the Earth is the only supplies they
needed, the extinction of species on Earth, they can not survive; it
is not human They are the so-called build-out. Darwin once said, as
long as there is a discovery of biological evolution in the body can
not get the small parts, then his theory of evolution completely
bankrupt, modern science has proven that the theory of evolution is
wrong. Indeed, human Is created by God, God is there is no physical
force and the supernatural miracle, because God promised in the
universe formed a protein component, to land on Earth, to have had a
wonderful variety of biological machine, and then miraculously To
produce a variety of species of DNA, culminating in a variety of
species; As this is miraculous, I can assure you that life on Earth in
the universe is indeed unique. Reference from the Falun Gong cult
"Toru save the world poem". "Zhu century" in a poem: "After 500 years
of attention to the people of the world, his presence is an honor that
era, the great moment of inspiration in the emergence of the century
with the people who have been great to meet. "Now that I do in the
full do not know of any predictions that I said to you in the end who,
while a few months later I found that as early as in a long time ago
and I have long predicted would be his own regeneration, and all of my
life long ago In my records, as defined under the "Bible". Appearance
from the point of view, I would definitely not a personal copy, I met
the teachings of Judaism, I was absolutely out at the so-called alien
unexpected. I advocate "Fate by the day, into the subject," predicted
the existence of what I did not constitute any impact. I just did not
say what, in a long time ago I spent more than 50 years, to break the
"Old Testament" and All the prophets predicted, I lost the memory of
the past, now I really do not know what IдÁËЩʲô, I finally know that I
was his, which took place from me as a miracle, and this Long hidden
miracle in my writing, as defined under the "Bible", I will explain to
you listen to, no one is better qualified than I see before me in the
endдÁËЩʲô, I think, actually Adopted did not dare open a large number
of these books, the Vatican's religious leaders have long known but
Jesus was a liar and who I am. There is no doubt that faith in God is
my whole life, in accordance with the "Old Testament" And so on, as
provided for in the book of God, the Jews must enact cream for my King
of the Jews, I have to be in accordance with God to the people of
Israel to come back to correct; I am really looking forward to is that
the Jews have been the Messiah, I must abide by God's will A strong
Israel, all without leaving a Muslim expelled from the Palestinian
land, and lead you to the upcoming terrorist deal with a major
disaster.
More than in October 7, 2008 in the world can listen to, but I was
referring to Chinese, and with very large disturbance, as will be your
king, who will have no power over the content does not Open,Otherwise,
my father, the Lord God will punish him, I have to "Easter" in his
capacity as the revived.