Our Taboo/Nondisclosure Moon

Old January 17th 07, 07:10 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Our Taboo/Nondisclosure Moon

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:eae6e59d5164ece11a955239ae99df47.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Too bad that our own nearby moon remains as so taboo/nondisclosure, so
much so that even MEL1/(moon's L1) is still off limits. I guess there's
something dark and scary out there.

I believe it's very true and open minded that God, God's ETs as his/her
minion helpers, or possibly if given hundreds of billions of years via
the purely random happenstance of cosmic energies and fluctuations, or
at least such as within our local 225 million year galactic clock, and
otherwise as due to that pesky little gravity thing of essentially
everything being in orbit about something other that's of equal or
better mass, is what could bring the likes of our solar system into
close contact of the Sirius Oort cloud (such as every 100,000 some odd
years) for a serious game of foreign DNA/RNA exchange via orbital
mechanics and lithobraking panspermia.

With somewhat better words;
Utilizing salty and otherwise icy (Sedna or Ceres like) orbs as proto
moons providing a viable means on behalf of transferring life as we know
it; Seems rather old hat, so why the hell not?

Lithopanspermia and you

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...d4bf86bb57cb6e

http://mygate.mailgate.org/mynews/sc...ma ilgate.org

I have no faith based or other purely scientific or physics problems
with the likes of multi teratonne lithobraking transfers of minerals,
salty ice and of the sorts of DNA/RNA life within that cosmic ice as we
know it, abd that's even if such opportunities having been intentionally
taken advantage of by way of sufficiently intelligent ETs having a
master plan.

"Microbe experiment suggests we could all be Martians" sounds perfectly
doable.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...989431,00.html
"To their surprise, the scientists found the lichen and bacterial spores
survived all but the most cataclysmic impacts up to 45 billion pascals.
The cyanobacteria survived shocks of up to 10 billion pascals."

To honestly think a little outside the 'Earth only' box of evolution
that somehow favored none other than the human species; If much larger
than microbe/spore life as we know it were surrounded or otherwise
covered by 100 km of salty ice, whereas a Buick and passengers within
could easily have survived the transfer, especially if such mergers were
of a sucker-punch glancing blow from behind, in which case you wouldn't
even require the Buick.

"Rusty" wrote in message
oups.com
Interesting theory, but Earth with its oceans, undersea smokers,
lightning, volcanos, etc etc etc wouldn't seem to have had any trouble
forming life locally. You would think it would be the reverse and earth
may have seeded life to Mars by this method.

Lithopanspermia seems perfectly doable. After all, Earth's life was
almost entirely litho transfer based, if not intentionally terraformed
by way of ET-4H clubs in order to suit their motives and whatever weird
agenda.

Life going from Earth outward via some cosmic happenstance is a bit of a
stretch, though possible since we seem to get a few spores from Venus
each and very 19 month cycle.

Was our sun and of its solar wind more active in the past? (I'd thought
it was usually the other way around).

When did Earth get its salty oceans, its seasonal tilt, its Arctic ocean
basin and its moon that's more than a thousand fold by ratio bigger
and/or more massive by ratio than any other known moon?

Why are there intelligent human records from the end of, while during
and even a few from before the last ice age that simply fail to mention
or otherwise take into consideration that nifty GW(global warming) moon
of ours?

Why is there no verifiable hard science of Earth's environment having
that seasonal tilt or moon prior to 10,000 BC, if not a bit more recent?

Why was early/proto human life on Earth so monoseason (w/o
summer/winter)?

Why did early/proto Venus have a beard?

Why is our extremely unusual moon still so salty?

An even better question is; Why is my "Earth w/o Magnetosphere, w/o
Moon" and a few other topics excluded/banished (as "Mailgate: Message
not available" or simply dropped out of sight), from within the
rec.org.mensa Mailgate/Usenet index?
-
Brad Guth

Old January 28th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:eae6e59d5164ece11a955239ae99df47.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

I see that our warm and fuzzy Mailgate/Usenet spooks have made the topic
"Laser off the Moon" vanish into less than thin air, as another one of
those "Mailgate: Message not available".

http://mygate.mailgate.org/mynews/sc...oo.co m&p=1/3

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.a...408b5c2de5160d

It seems our our Old Testament thumping faith based scientists are
simply paranoid about damn near everything that rocks their status quo
good ship LOLLIPOP, including their own shadows. At least terraforming
our moon or simply digging into that salty sucker for obtaining a safe
habitat is technically doable from within our own back yard of known
expertise and resources, and best of all, we the badly bleeding
taxpayers can keep a close eye upon where each and every one of our hard
earned dollar is going.

The ongoing notions of utlizing our moon as one of the supposed
"Footsteps to Mars", sorry to say my ass, whereas I'm especially going
naysay postal on this one, especially since we can't seem to mange the
few and affordable steps on behalf of accomplishing our moon's L1, much
less those rather spendy and somewhat lethal steps upon our naked moon.

For your continuing entertainment, I've further edited and hopefully
improved upon the following rant as to what I and others should care the
most about:

Here's a little something extra special for Discovery Communications
and/or GOOGLE/NOVA to ponder their pay-per-infomercial spewing way
through. In other words, if I could pay as well as MI/NSA~NASA, they'd
gladly produce whatever as though it was the one and only truth on
Earth.

Instead of our going for the absolutely daunting and unavoidably time
comsuming as well as spendy task of our accomplishing the moon itself,
perhaps instead we or perhaps China should simply go for taking the
moon's L1 because, at least that's entirely doable and extremely
valuable as a space depot and science platform.

As I've often shared this one befo
If we're ever going to walk upon that physically dark and nasty moon of
ours that's via gravity tidal energy and a touch of IR/FIR keeping our
environment as so anti-ice-age extra warm, as such we'll need the
following basics for an earthshine illuminated mission that'll most
likely demand some banked bone marrow and possibly a few spare stem
cells in order to survive the mission gauntlet.

In order to accomplish the moon, and live to tell about it, as such
they'll need a fully mascon mapped moon, plus fully modulated (at least
8 bit computer fly-by-wire driven) set of those fuel consuming reaction
thrusters (besides their modulated rated thrusters, this should only
require butt loads of nifty sensors and a minimum of four extremely fast
rad-hard computers), plus incorporating a few (at least three) powerful
momentum reaction wheels, as well as having sufficient deorbit and
down-range energy reserves, and something a whole lot better off than a
wussy 60:1 ratio of primary rocket/payload that had nearly a 30% inert
GLOW to start off with (that's not even including whatever spare tonnes
of inital ice loading).

Geoffrey A. Landis:
Let me emphasize, the human lander is by far the hardest part of the
Mars mission. A vehicle for getting down to the surface and back up
again is the one piece that we have to develop from scratch.
Everything else is, more or less, stuff we can put together from
pieces that already have been developed.

You folks out there in Usenet's dumbfounded land of snookered fools and
village idiots do realize there's still no such proven fly-by-rocket
lander as pilot rated and certified as crew safe and sane for
accomplishing our extremely nearby moon, not even in R&D prototype
format. However, there's still time to get in on that NASA contest of
demonstrating the first such prototype fly-by-rocket lander.
Unfortunately, thus far every known and what-if trick in the book hasn't
worked out according to plan. Perhaps what they need are a few of those
smart Jewish Third Reich rocket scientists, just like they had to work
with way back in them good old mutually perpetrated cold-war days.

BTW; On behalf of a relatively short mission exposure worth of
defending their frail DNA and especially all of that radiation sensitive
Kodak film could have used a minimum of 50 g/cm2 worth of shielding,
though 100 g/cm2 would have been a whole lot safer for keeping their TBI
mission dosage under 50 rads. Their having a personal cache of banked
bone marrow back on Earth as their plan-B would also have been a damn
wise thing to do, especially since the hundreds of rads per EVA should
have been well past their bone marrow's point of no return.

BTW No.2; Since there's no possible argument as to the DR(dynamic
range) of their Kodak film having easily recorded Venus and our
physically dark moon within the same FOV, therefore in whatever's your
best 3D simulator format, where the heck is Venus as of missions A11,
A14 and A16? (from EVA or from orbit)

What if anything is stopping or in any way diverting the very same solar
and cosmic energy plus whatever's physical flak from collecting upon
and/or penetrating into the moon, as otherwise collects within our
magnetosphere's Van Allen belts?

Honest analogy; Shouldn't the gravity and robust substance of the moon
itself sort of outperform our magnetosphere's ability to collect and
hold onto such nasty solar and cosmic stuff?

In addition to getting directly roasted and otherwise full-spectrum TBI
by the sun and of whatever's cosmic, there's also the secondary IR/FIR
energy that's potentially coming right at you from as many as each of
those surrounding 3.14e8 m2, not to mention each of those square meters
having their fair share of those local gamma and pesky hard-X-rays via
secondary/recoil to share and share alike, and as for yourself in that
wussy moonsuit to deal with.

At any one time it was technically impossible for such lunar surface
EVAs to have not been continually surrounded by a bare minimum of 3.14e6
m2, and of course from such a nearby orbit there's nothing but the
physically dark and TBI dosage nasty moon to look at for as far as the
DNA/RNA frail eye could see from being at 100+ km off the deck, and
that's one hell of a solar/cosmic plus unavoidably secondary/recoil
worth of TBI exposure to deal with, wouldn't you say?
-

NOM: "The level of cosmic radiation on the moon is barely different from
the radiation at the International Space Station. They seem to manage
space walks there OK."

From what I can learn, they/ISS actually do NOT manage very well at all,
whereas ISS EVAs tend to be relatively short and those EVAs still tend
to devour into their 50 rad per mission and subsequently impact upon
their career 500 rad dosage limits real fast, and at that they have to
avoid the SAA-05 contour like the worst known plague. The solar wind
that's extensively diverted by those nifty though lethal Van Allen belts
do accomplish a fairly good job of defending ISS from the otherwise L1
naked trauma of solar and cosmic influx, and besides the ISS itself
doesn't hardly represent significant density or any amount of
secondary/recoil square meters compared to the bare minimum of 3.14e6 m2
that's existing for the moon landing and EVAs, along with easily
receiving as much as 3.14e8 m2 worth of exposure to all that's reactive
and/or radioactive as being entirely possible.

A deployed ISS/(Clarke Station) at our moon's L1 would actually be as
much as 97.6% solar and otherwise nearly 100% cosmic nailed, but instead
our existing ISS is nearly 50% shielded from whatever's solar or cosmic
via Earth and rather nicely protected by a substantial magnetosphere,
whereas because of Earth's thin but extensive enough atmosphere is
hardly the least bit reactive substance like our naked moon that's
covered in heavy meteorite debris and of it's own considerable density
that makes for producing secondary/recoil dosage that apparently isn't
the least bit moderated by way of an atmosphere.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/publications...aryland01b.pdf
This fancy enough "Clarke Station" document that's rather interesting
but otherwise a touch outdated, not to mention way under-shielded for
long term habitat unless incorporating 8+ meters of water plus having
somehow established an artificial magnetosphere, or perhaps 16+ meters
of h2o if w/o magnetosphere that's necessary because it's parked within
58,000 km from our physically dark and otherwise highly reactive moon
that's providing the not so DNA friendly TBI(total body irradiation)
dosage worth of gamma and hard-X-rays that are only a touch worse off by
lunar day, is simply a downright deficient document about sharing upon
all the positive science and habitat/depot considerations for others
utilizing the moon's L1/MEL1.

As for any mission command module orbiting our moon from 100 km isn't
exactly playing it DNA/RNA safe, nor more than half the time is it
representing a cool orbit or even all that mascon free of all those
pesky side to side and ups and downs because for its size the moon's
gravity is so irregular (possibly suggesting a badly distorted hallow
core).

There is however a fairly substantial sodium atmosphere that reaches out
past 9r (not to mention the comet like sodium trail of some 900,000 km),
but apparently it's not of sufficient density from 100 km down to the
deck as to significantly moderate the incoming or outgoing trauma of
gamma and hard-X-rays. Therefore, just the secondary IR/FIR has got to
be downright mission pesky to deal with, especially considering how
efficiently our moon reflects the IR and FIR spectrum, and the matter of
fact that it has to get rid of all of whatever it receives, which means
that a good 50% of the solar influx is getting returned to the same
sunny half side of space that a given mission orbiting its command
module has to survive while getting summarily roasted and otherwise TBI
traumatised from both directions, plus a little of whatever's earthshine
and of good old cosmic whatever else to boot.

On behalf of moderating whatever's incoming as well as unavoidably of
secondary/recoil outgoing radiation, what our naked moon environment
needs rather badly is an artificially forced atmosphere of almost any
sort, even if it's mostly co2 and a touch Radon toxic.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 29th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:eae6e59d5164ece11a955239ae99df47.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Revised Guth swag/rant of the global warming day.

Topic: USA urges scientists to block out sun

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...bfac89258430db

http://mygate.mailgate.org/mynews/sc...ma ilgate.org
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:b3689ba0bdcb4f1c587db1829d9d2915.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Perhaps far better than relocating Sedna into our L1 (at best that's
a good century away no matters what), as a somewhat better notion
yet, we could just resolve all sorts of pesky problems by way of
moving our global roasting moon out to Earth's L1. Thereby getting
rid of all sorts of spare mascon/tidal energy that's inside and out
affecting our environment in a very GW and geophysical bad sort of
way.

How hard could that possibly be?

After all, it's already coasting efficiently along in a good enough
far off orbit to start with, and there's hardly a village idiot soul
on Earth That's smart enough to give a tinkers damn about it.

We'd just end up having ourselves a somewhat better sol+moon 24 hour
tide, which should be much less disruptive than the ongoing pesky
tidal fiasco we've got to deal with as is.

If subsequently our Earth gets too cold, with hardly any applied energy
we could simply send our moon into the sun, or we could try the good old
reliable alternative of simply polluting the living crapolla out of
mother Earth (we're already expert wizards at doing that), creating butt
loads of nasty soot and the full gauntlet range of deploying toxic and
environmental trashing chemicals everywhere, or if push comes down to
shove, simply relocate the wealthy and most powerful folks to our moon
that's rather efficiently parked at Earth's L1, or perhaps employ WW-III
as our local global energy domination war to end all such silly wars
because, by then we'd be pretty much out of the required energy for
making all of those nifty chemical and nuclear bombs, by which utilizing
our healthy cache of such items should otherwise compensate by way of
warming things back up for at least another decade or so.
-

Relocating our moon to Earth's L1 may seem a touch daunting, but with a
yaysay mindset and a constructive sense of motivation, most anything
becomes possible, especially if it pertains to saving your own butt or
of those butts you most admirer or worship.

The last time I'd checked, our somewhat salty and possibly semi-hollow
moon only weighed 7.35e22 kg.

Therefore, 7.35e13 kg of applied force (that's only 73.5 gigatonnes) for
a considerable amount of time should do the trick. Or, if we played our
billiard cards just right and diverted a few NEOs into our moon at just
the right timing and angle (china seems to be coming right along with
that sort of kinetic impact expertise), that should get the old ball
rolling at least in the right direction, and once and for all terminate
those pesky NEOs at the same time. I'd have to call that one yet
another win-win for old gipper.

Of course the alternative of simply implementing terajoules worth of
clean renewable terrestrial energy might stay off the continual global
warming trend that's primarily caused by our absolutely massive and
unfortunately nearby moon, and as otherwise assisted along by our own
arrogant and greedy ways of having rather badly done things for the past
couple of centuries. In which case the moon can stay put and the
LSE-CM/ISS can still become a good part of that saving Earth analogy, by
way of giving us loads of clean tether dipole extracted energy plus
efficient access as to whatever can be rather easily pillaged and
plundered out of the moon itself (we could even put Halliburton plus the
likes of Exxon and ENRON in charge, because, it shouldn't hadly matter
how badly they manage to trash our moon).
-
Brad Guth

Old January 30th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
TheEnigmaMachine

Whoopsie daisy!

Guthian mind vomit wandered about Lagrange point #2 and got stuck there.
Inquiring minds that don't want to know should visit Brad's post-anal dark
matter at that location.

Old February 6th 07, 08:38 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:eae6e59d5164ece11a955239ae99df47.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

First of all, taboo/nondisclosure worthy topic or not, Earth w/o moon
would still be humanly livable, although soon enough becoming an icy
cold sucker and we'd all have to learn how to effectively snowshoe and
ski. However, Earth w/o magnetosphere will soon become a larger version
of Mars, and thus not so surface livable, especially as the solar winds
rip and excavate away at our atmosphere that's otherwise getting more
and more locked up in the form of ice, soon to become partially polar
dry-ice.

An ongoing question is: What can we best afford to move into Earth's L1
that'll give us the most interactive control of shade, and still provide
us with multiple other nifty considerations that are much better off
than we currently have to work with?

The previous pun of a notion that's on behalf of relocating Sedna to
Earth's L1 might eventually become one of our best solutions for
accomplishing a solar shade that's a little big but otherwise just about
the right size of solar shade. However, as for my going along with John
Schilling, I'd have to agree that a relocation of Sedna to Earth's L1 is
a stretch, not to mention a serious long term alternative that sucks at
being at least a good century at best away from benefiting our GW
situation, that's only going to get worse per year after year no matters
what. Or, don't you folks fully appreciate where the vast majority of
our ice age thawing and ongoing GW energy is actually coming from?

Did by chance any of you folks even once bother to ask our resident
lord/wizard William Mook, as to exactly how much tonnage of U238/U235
we're talking about, as per relocating our very own moon, to Earth's L1?

Or, what if instead of wasting a perfectly good 2000 kg cache of U238
that we're likely going to need for WW-III, we simply utilized Sedna's
arriving worth of KE, as for having a direct impact at just the right
timing and angle?

Say if Sedna's icy mass of 5e21 kg were orchestrated on behalf of
arriving at the final moon impact velocity of 2 km/s = 1e28 x eff joules

Even if that were at 10% KE impact efficiency, that's offering 1e27
joules, although a rear-ender/(sucker punch) at 1 km/sec would become a
much softer 2.5e26 joules, that by rights should still accomplish a
little something impressive.
-

Alternative if not a whole lot better local Plan-B: Relocate our moon

Relocating lunar mass via L2 deployed tether, far out past the moon's L2
point of no return. Say going way out there for using this 2X L2, and
say we/robotics somehow manage to place 1e9 tonnes out there on the
tippy end of that nifty 2X L2 tethered distance away from the moon's CG,
a placement distance of roughly 129,400 km for starters seems perfectly
doable.

How much applied exit or delta-v force is that going to provide?

Here's the best preliminary math that seems about right.

2X moon L2 = 129,400 km

129,400 / 384,400 = .33663

Orbital velocity: 1.33663 x 1.023 km/s = 1.367 km/s

2X L2 orbital Earth velocity = 1.367 km/s (in relation to Earth)

2X L2 orbital moon velocity = 344.421 m/s (in relation to the moon)

Centripetal/Centrifugal force: Fc=MV2/r
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/cf.html#cf

If we're given the 2X L2 orbital mass of 1e12 kg (including whatever's
tether)

Moon's 2X L2: Fc=MV2/r = 9.167374e8 N = 93,481 tonnes

Earth/moon 2X L2: Fc=MV2/r = 3.637e9 N = 370,871 tonnes

That's a combined total of 464,353 tonnes of centrifugal applied force
that's worthy of accomplishing something, especially when applied over
the time span of perhaps a few years, of which I don't believe it'll
actually take all that long, or even nearly the 1e12 kg placement of
mass at the moon's 2X L2.

Roughly/swag speaking; using this moon L2 package of 1e12 kg in
tethered mass acting as a physical tug upon getting that nasty moon
further away from Earth, how long will it take for that task of getting
rid of our moon (relocated to Earth L1 that is)?

Seems having our moon relocated to Earth's L1 is actually a
multi-tasking win-win for accomplishing all sorts of future science and
space exploration, and otherwise of direct benefit to our environment,
and of most everything else I can think of seems better off. As for the
naysay or whatever negatives, at least thus far I have a list of zilch
to offer because, it even benefits my LSE-CM/ISS that can still deploy
its tether dipole element to within 4r of Earth, and there's lots more
to consider if you still have that yaysay open mindset to work with.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 13th 07, 03:53 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"TheEnigmaMachine" wrote in message

Whoopsie daisy!

Guthian mind vomit wandered about Lagrange point #2 and got stuck there.
Inquiring minds that don't want to know should visit Brad's post-anal dark
matter at that location.

Is that more jewspeak, like the time when you got others to put one of
your own kind on a stick?

Obviously you're way too dumbfounded to constructively share and share
alike, that is without blowing out another Old Testament gasket.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 13th 07, 03:58 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:eae6e59d5164ece11a955239ae99df47.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Without hardly much question, our infomercial spewing space policy
sucks, while our moon remains as taboo/nondisclosure, and there's
intelligent other Life existing/coexisting on Venus is simply no lie.
However, in spite of our dumbfounded selves and the likes of our silly
infomercial spewing NASA, and that of their fearless resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush), there's plenty of what needs to get accomplished
that'll help to insure a future quality of terrestrial life that's a
whole lot less lethal and otherwise made affordable to most.

Because our moon's physically dark surface is actually made hotter by
day via solar influx energy than is the surface of Venus getting solar
heated, and it's certainly sufficiently naked enough as to being
cosmic/solar reactive as all get out, not to mention the unavoidable
tidal affects that get introduced into our polluted terrestrial
environment, are each representing perfectly good reasons for relocating
our moon further away from Earth, such as ideally locked into Earth's L1
sweet spot, even if it means a little interactive station-keeping effort
is in order.

In addition to all the other bad environmental news coming our way,
Earth may soon enough be w/o its nifty magnetosphere (at least running
on near empty), thus making our GW fiasco a somewhat minor issue for
those of us without sufficient loot for a good enough shelter or a
viable resource of affordable rad-hard food. In other pesky words,
where the hell is all of that supposed intelligent design expertise in
DNA/RNA genetics when you need it?

Since accomplishing most anything upon or even anywhere near our
hocus-pocus moon (where those regular laws of physics apparently do not
apply), which seems as though our moon is rather Usenet
taboo/nondisclosure (especially Mailgate/Usenet off limits), and since
folks here in this silly Usenet land of all that's spook/mole
orchestrated as mostly anti-think-tank as much naysayism as they can
muster, or otherwise stuck in their usual damage control cesspool mode
that simply can't manage to behave themselves, much less focus
constructively upon the original topic at hand; here's yet another of
my constructive GS(global shading) contributions, of related research
work that's in progress, to share and share alike:

Though not impossible, it is simply not all that likely that Earth's
moon emerged for whatever reason(s) from within mother Earth, whereas
more likely as having materialized from an incoming glancing sucker
punch, such as by that of a Sirius Oort cloud icy item, as for Earth
having received a nasty blow (say having created an arctic ocean basin
like impression, along with causing that seasonal tilt), by a very icy
proto-moon (possibly of 4,000 km).

For a brief example of this argument; If the orbital distance were made
half and thus the velocity would have to double because the mutual
gravity of attraction would have become 4X, therefore we'd have
introduced 16 fold more inside and out worth of centripetal/tidal energy
to deal with, and I'm not all that sure mother Earth would have stayed
glued together at that level of horrific gravitional and internal tidal
forced trauma, much less for cutting that orbital distance by yet
another half (making its previous orbit at 96,100 km and velocity of
4.092 km/s) would have to impose yet another 16 fold factor, or rather
suggesting 256 fold worse global warming trauma than what we currently
are suffering from the existing tidal and thereby unavoidable GW affects
as is.

The mainstream argument(s) against my icy proto-moon argument, as to
what's not quite adding up, soon becomes a real physics ****-off; How
much time did it take for that moon which supposedly emerged from within
Earth, to have reached the orbital altitude of 96,100 km, then having
migrated from 96,100 km out to where it's currently operating at 384,400
km? (thus far, none of those spendy computer simulations seem clean
enough)

If within the regular laws of physics and by way of scientific matter of
fact, suggesting that we do seem to have at our disposal 2e20 joules of
potential mascon tidal energy via the mutual Earth/moon gravity and the
for ever ongoing centripetal force to deal with, as applied energy
that's coming or ongoing per each and every second, as such that's
actually imposing a rather great potential of interactive planet--moon
energy that's obviously existing and ongoing, or simply as coming or
going as to/from somewhere or otherwise having to coexist as real
energy.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/cf.html#cf
AJ Gravity Equations Formulas Calculator

http://www.ajdesigner.com/phpgravity...tion_force.php
Just for our calculating the Earth/moon static or passive worth of
gravitational force:

object 1 mass (m1) = 5.9736e24 kilogram
object 2 mass (m2) = 7.349e22 kilogram
distance between objects (r) = 384.4e6 meters

grams of gravitational force(F) = 2.021492e22 g
The kg of gravitational force = 2.021492e19 kg

Here's some more of this weird physics math that doesn't quite fit the
status quo mold, suggesting as to what it'll create by way of our having
placed 7.35e22 kg at Earth's L1 if we excluded the sun itself, which of
course can't ever be the case.
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/cf.html#cf
r = 1.5376e9 meters
M = 7.35e22 kg
V = 112e3 m/s (if in relation to Earth's 24 hr rotation)
Centripetal force: Fc = 5.996254e23 N = 6.11448e22 kgf
6.11448e22 kgf * 9.80665 = 5.996e23 joules Earth--L1

However, since the notion of having our moon relocated at Earth's L1 is
essentially having diverted such a mascon into no longer orbiting us,
there's actually zero centripetal interaction taking place (Earth is
simply rather nicely spinning for no apparent reason at the end of this
mutual and somewhat nullified sol/moon/Earth gravity string), whereas
Sol--Earth L1 is supposedly the primary gravity influence of what takes
back or rather nullifies all of the moon's gravity, as well as having
eliminated the centripetal force of whatever's equivalent in joules
worth of all that implied energy:

As for the sol--moon orbital interaction, as having established a
7.35e22 kg planetoid of orbital Fc = 44.4975e25 joules

object 1 mass (m1) = 1.989e30 kilogram
object 2 mass (m2) = 7.35e22 kilogram
distance between objects (r) = 148060290 meters
gravitational force (F) = 4.5375282969184E+25 kgf
The kgf as energy.s = 4.5375283e25 * 9.80655 = 44.4975e25 joules

Obviously the opposing gravity force/energy relationship that's
involving mother Earth has to be taken into account. I simply haven't
gotten that far.

In other words, with our moon relocated out to Earth L1, we/Earth lose
out on the original 2e20 joules, replaced by the sol/moon combined
gravity and tidal influence that's going to become considerably less
imposing than what we'd had ongoing from having that horrific amount of
nearby orbiting mass of 7.35e22 kg and cruising at 1.023 km/s. However,
we/Earth get to deal with our fair share portion of the 44.4975e25
joules while that moon becomes our local planetoid that's cruising
within Earth's L1, as our binary partner on behalf of offering that much
needed shade.

Since we're talking about the existing Fc as a centripetal force per
second, therefore the conversion over to joules is also of one that's
based upon a second by second basis.

1 joule = 1 W.s (watt second)
3600 j = 1 W.h (watt hour)
1 watt hour of applied energy is therefore worth: 3600 joules
1 joule/sec as applied for an hour thereby also = 3600 joules

Each kgf (kg of applied force/m/s) = 9.80665 joules

There's roughly 2.0394e19 kgf of Fc (centripetal force) that's
continually second by second as ongoing opposing force between Earth and
our unusually massive and nearby orbiting mascon/moon.

The second by second amount of centripetal force becomes:
2.0215e19 * 9.80665 = 19.824e19 joules

Per hour, that amount of second by second applied energy becomes worth:
2e20 j * 3.6e3 = 7.2e23 W.h (watts per hour), or 7.2e20 kw

At 7.2e20 / 5.112e14 m2 = 1.408e6 kw/m2

Obviously we're not getting ourselves mascon/moon roasted or otherwist
tramatised to death by way of that horrific amount of applied energy,
though a small portion of that mutual (inside and out) tidal induced
energy is unavoidably becoming thermal energy via friction (inside and
out). In addition to the Fc of 7.2e20 KW.h, there's also a touch of the
moon's IR/FIR as terrestrial influx, although because we're continually
being science data starved, as without having moon/L1 data, is why I've
not yet accounted for the reflected and secondary worth of such IR/FIR
energy that's received by Earth.

The slight portion of the mascon gravity that's offset by centripetal
force is what I'm suggesting is capable of global warming us inside and
out, as listing below:
0.1% = 1.408 kw/m2
0.01% = 140.8 w/m2
0.001% = 14.1 w/m2
0.0001% = 1.4 w/m2

However, since I'm on such a Usenet taboo or banishment status of a
need-to-know basis, and since I clearly do not already know all there is
to know, is why some of my math could be unintentionally skewed or even
dead wrong. Therefore, if your wizardly expertise should know any
better, perhaps you could simply share by telling us how much or how
little of that total amount of nearby mascon gravity and centripetal
force of applied tidal energy is actually keeping us a little extra warm
and toasty. My swag is leaning towards the 0.001% of the 7.2e20 KW.h,
as being worth 14 w/m2. Of course that's applied inside and out,
including a tidal forced atmosphere and otherwise all the way down to
the very core of Earth, and thereby affecting most everything in between
that's in any way fluid or capable of getting moved along by such
forces.

Therefore, take away our moon and subsequently a major portion of our
surface environment becomes rather extra snowy and icy cold to the
touch, not to mention rather albedo reflective to boot, perhaps even ice
age cold enough as to reestablish a few of those badly receding glaciers
and otherwise expand those polar caps. At least that's what the regular
laws of physics and of replicated science has been suggesting. That's
not my excluding or disqualifying the human GW factor of our global
dimming via soot and by having added those nasty elements (including
h2o) into our frail environment that's obviously anything but within
energy balance, that are directly and/or indirectly polluting our oceans
and atmosphere, like none other or even by what the entire collective of
known species other than human can accomplish (are we humans good at
raping and sucking the very life out of mother Earth, or what).
However, as bad off as that sounds, I simply do not place more than 25%
responsibility onto ourselves, and perhaps that's even worth as little
as 10% of the ongoing global warming demise that's plaguing us until we
manage to relocate that pesky moon of our's.

Too bad there's not one American supercomputer that's worthy of running
any of this analogy, at least not without blowing out their mainstream
status quo CPUs. Apparently only of what's Old Testament faith based,
or as hocus-pocus and/or cloak and dagger pro-NASA/Apollo analogies can
be run as fully 3D interactive computer simulations. As God forbid, you
certainly wouldn't want to rock thy good ship LOLLIPOP with the new and
improved truth, now would we.

Unfortunately, our ongoing demise of our highly protective
magnetosphere, at the rate of -0.05%/year, may eventually overtake the
GW factor, as being the more human DNA and of other forms of life's
ultimate lethal demise of these two ongoing gauntlets, which added
together are going to represent more trauma than most such forms of life
as we know of can manage to evolve our way through, or otherwise survive
via applied technology.

Perhaps if the status quo gets its usual brown-nosed Skull and Bones
worth of big-energy buttology certified way, whereas life on Venus
(though naked humanly hot) isn't looking quite as bad off as we've been
faith-based mainstream informed. Either we take Venus or perhaps China
can accommodate a few million wealthy souls within their 1e9 m3
LSE-CM/ISS, or sterage class accommodations for the rest of us village
idiots as their minions living deep within our moon as Earth recovers
from WW-III and all else that's going to hell.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 13th 07, 05:13 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
TheEnigmaMachine

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:cadfc89840a9b01a6e9c7c929d130c3b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
"TheEnigmaMachine" wrote in message

Whoopsie daisy!

Guthian mind vomit wandered about Lagrange point #2 and got stuck there.
Inquiring minds that don't want to know should visit Brad's post-anal
dark
matter at that location.

Is that more jewspeak, like the time when you got others to put one of
your own kind on a stick?

Obviously you're way too dumbfounded to constructively share and share
alike, that is without blowing out another Old Testament gasket.
-
Brad Guth

We could fry your azz on Venus too but the grease splatters from all the fat
would make it far too messy.

We might be able to run Venus' axis up through your butt Oliver Cromwell
style. We could then use Venus as a rotisserie. A little barbecue sauce,
some big chunks of onions and peppers...even Brad Guth might be edible?
Don't eat the brains though. You'll get kuru.

As for Guthian brain fat, at absolute zero, it resembles bacon grease. To
dispose of, place in permanent orbit in the Keiper belt. Space junk is best
kept at arm's length.

Old February 15th 07, 12:34 AM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"TheEnigmaMachine" wrote in message

TheEnigmaMachine,
So, you obviously have to admit that you and others of your kind do not
believe in the regular laws of physics, nor in whatever's of replicated
science, much less in utilizing applied technology no matters what.
That's interesting that there's still the sorts of intellectually
perverted folks like yourself believing the Earth is actually flat, and
that everything still revolves around your flat Earth plus each of those
stinking Old Testament spewing butts. It's as though you folks are
equal if not better than God.

Venus simply offers unlimited loads of perfectly constructive (meaning
positive) physics and thus quite doable energy alternatives for
sustaining intelligent life as we know it (meaning ETs or us and
possibly even Venusian locals), that which is entirely supported by
those pesky regular laws of physics and by whatever the best available
replicated science has to say, right along with those honest historical
truth(s) that are available to behold even if you were blind. I merely
tend to agree with the fine research and expertise of so many others
that you folks obviously despise with all of your collective black
hearts.

With all of that spare and 100% renewable energy available while doing
Venus, seems a touch weird that you folks can't manage to keep your beer
cold, much less your dumbfounded "azz" from getting summarily fried.
That problem of yours must be because of all those incest mutated DNA
codes that's are at fault.

Would you or others in your all-knowing realm of promoting NASA's
infomercials and subsequent hypology like to openly talk about or
otherwise constructively share an honest thought or two, such as by way
of contributing to my honestly subjective observationology of Venus, or
perhaps on behalf of reviewing the LSE-CM/ISS that's likely going to be
accomplished by China, or how about the daunting task of our
not-so-simply relocating that GW pesky moon of our's out to Earth's L1,
for accomplishing a little shade and much less gravity/tidal induced
trauma? (or is any of that asking too much of your Skull and Bones
incest mutated naysay mindset?)
-
Brad Guth

Old February 15th 07, 01:23 AM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
TheEnigmaMachine

Who forbids parallel fifths?

Beethoven said "I admit them".

You see, Beethoven was smarter than both Einstein and the Gurhian
propagandists. He knew rules were meant to be broken.

Red shift is crap. Better dead than red? It's your fate! Sci-wierdos simply
don't understand how light changes as it travels distance. The sci-guys have
made up a fact and now believe their own crap. They said that the sun
revolves around the earth too. And yes, the Earth is flat...in spots...where
ever your big butt has been planted in some kind of space-time continuum.

The universe is not expanding. It's collapsing in on itself. They are
holding the telescopes backwards.

For the universe to expand and accelerate, there must be additional mass out
beyond the edge of the known universe. Our universe will simply be absorbed
into other nearby universes like a lava lamp absorbs big globs of goo. There
are not only billions of galaxies. There are billions of universes...some
ungoing their own big bangs and exchanging matter with other universes. If
you don't believe it, read the Bible. It's in there, right after the
crossword puzzle and the recipe for garlic shrimp.

Gamma ray bursts occur when objects transfer between dimensions. It's no
strings attached string theory.

news:4e31643ccb1b96306373719baf554a87.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...