.....I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Old July 27th 06, 05:19 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming
jonathan

Default .....I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Video and audio stream, by Peter Finch
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/Movi...hnetwork2.html

Program Director: Take 2, Cue Howard.

"I don't have to tell you things are bad.
Everyone knows things are bad.
It's a depression, everybody's out of
work, or scared of losing their job.
The dollar buys a nickels worth, banks
are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun
under the counters, punks are running wild in
the streets, and nobody anywhere seems to know what
to do about it, and there's no end to it.

We know our air is unfit to breathe and our food
is unfit to eat. We sit watching our tv's while some
local newscaster tells us that today we had 15 homicides and
63 violent crimes as if that's the way it's supposed to be.
We know things are bad, worse than bad, they're crazy.
It's like everything everywhere is going crazy so we don't
go out anymore. We sit in the house and slowly the world
we're living in is getting smaller and all we say is
...please.... at least leave us alone in our living rooms.
Let me have my toaster and my tv and my steel belted radials
and I won't say anything.

Just leave us alone.

Well I'm not going to leave you alone, I want you to get
mad. I don't want you to protest, I don't want you to
riot, I don't want you to write to your congressman
because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write.
I don't know what to do about the depression and the
inflation and the Russians and the crime in the streets.
All I know is that first you got to get mad, you've
got to say

I'M A HUMAN BEING GODDAMMIT
MY LIFE HAS VALUE!

So ...I want you... to get up now... I want all of you to get
up out of your chairs...I want all of you to get up right
now and go to the window, open it and stick your head
out and yell...

I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE
THIS ANYMORE

I want to get to get up right now, get up go to your
windows open them and stick your head out and yell.....

I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE
THIS ANYMORE

Things have gotta change, but first you've gotta get mad, you've
gotta yell....

I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE
THIS ANYMORE

Then we'll figure out what to do about the inflation and the
depression and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your
chairs, open the window stick your head out and yell and
say...

I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE
THIS ANYMORE

Stick your head out of the window, open it and stick your
head out and keep yelling and yell...

I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE
THIS ANYMORE

Just get up from your chairs, right now, go to the window, let
everybody know it's your window, open it and stick your
head out yell and keep yelling....

Old July 27th 06, 06:52 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming
Joe Jared

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:19:49 -0400, jonathan wrote:

I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE
THIS ANYMORE

I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE
THIS ANYMORE

I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE
THIS ANYMORE

You've been spending way too much time around Brad Jesness.

--
http://www.oretek.com
If you see weird responses, please do not reply to them.

Old July 27th 06, 03:50 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming
jonathan

"Joe Jared" wrote in message
news
I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE
THIS ANYMORE

You've been spending way too much time around Brad Jesness.

I don't have to tell you the world is messed up.
Everyone knows it's messed up.
It's the 'end times', everybody's at war or
scared of being shot.
Oil prices are going through the roof, global warming
is almost unstoppable, everyone has an AK and
Jihadists are running the streets, and nobody anywhere
seems to know what to do about it.

We know the oil is going to run out and our atmostphere
is changing. We sit watching CNN while our newscaster
tells us there's been 69 deaths and 15 suicide bombings
like that is the way it's SUPPOSED to be.

We know things are messed up, they're worse than
messed up, they're insane. It's like a war zone everywhere
so people don't go out anymore. We sit in the house
and slowly the fanatics get nearer and all we say is
....please...at least leave us alone in our computer rooms.
Let me have my micowave and internet and shiny new
Lexus....

.....and I won't say anything.

Just leave us alone.

Well I'm not going to leave you alone, I want you to
get mad. I want you to protest, I want you to write
to your Congressmen. Tell them it's not acceptable
that Nasa's mission to planet earth is quietly stolen in the night
while our atmosphere spins out of control. Tell them that
spending hundreds of billions and decades so that
a few select people can kick around some Moon rocks
while our energy crisis threatens our very way of life
is .....completely unacceptable.

All I know is you got to get mad, tell them our future
comes first, and their petty political ambitions come last.
NOT the other way around! You've got to mad and say.....

THE FUTURE OF OUR PLANET IS AT STAKE
GODDAMMIT!

So ...I want you... to sit down now... I want all of you to
sit down in your chairs...I want all of you to sit down right
now and get on the internet, log on and cross-post it everywhere
and type....

Old July 28th 06, 04:16 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming
jonathan

Default Joe Jared is a Psychotic criminal-type psychopath and stalker

"Borked Pseudo Mailed" wrote in message
d.net...

Joe Jared is a Psychotic criminal-type psychopath and stalker:

He is NOT rational and is a thug.

No, he would be a.....
......Psychotic-criminal-psychopath(ic)-stalker and irrational thug-type.

But psychotic and psychopath, criminal and thug, are really
repeats. So he would be merely a....
......Psychotic-criminal-stalker-type and irrational.

But wouldn't someone like that be out, oh, like sitting in his car
peeping in the window of his third grade teacher or something?
I mean, seems pretty harmless to me, well, except for
that teacher of course.

Hmm, you've got me thinking though. I wonder what
Mrs Brown, my sixth grade teacher, is doing these
days?

Old July 29th 06, 09:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming
Brad Guth[_1_]

And you're here within this born-again pagan cesspool of this
anti-think-tank of a Usenet from hell, that typically sucks and blows
at just about anything, except for sharing the the taboo/nondisclosure
truth because, the truth is simply never given a chance to emerge?

What's all that wrong with the folks you supposedly love and respect
telling lies upon lies?

What's your problem with all of what your resident LLPOF warlord(GW
Bush) has been allowing the pushing of those Muslim and other Islamic
buttons, rather than pushing any of those Arab or Israeli buttons?

What's wrong with our having caused several hundred percent inflation
for so many others in just a few bloody years?

With enough collateral damage and carnage of the innocent, soon enough
they will not have anything left to worry about. Besides, what's wrong
with $10/gallon fuel, and everything else getting unavoidably spendy as
hell?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 30th 06, 02:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming
Brad Guth[_1_]

jonathan,
And you're here within this born-again pagan cesspool of this
anti-think-tank of a Usenet from hell, that typically sucks and blows
at just about anything and everything, that's especially good at their
not having shared the taboo/nondisclosure truth because, the truth is
simply never given a chance to emerge (at least not unscaved)?

What's all that wrong by the folks that supposedly have "the right
stuff" that you love and respect, as having been telling us lies upon
lies?

What's your problem with all of what your resident LLPOF warlord(GW
Bush) as having been allowing the pushing of those Muslim and other
Islamic buttons, rather than pushing any of those oily Arab or touchy
Israeli buttons?

What's wrong with our having caused several hundred percent inflation
for ourselves and so many others in just a few bloody years?

The way things are headed towards WW-III, with enough collateral damage
and carnage of the innocent, soon enough they will not have anything
left to worry about. Besides, what's wrong with $10/gallon fuel, and
everything else getting unavoidably spendy as hell?

What's wrong with our having some of the most inefficent and at times
downright lethal oil refineries busy at further polluting our global
warming environment?

What's wrong with the burning of nasty coal and of all the lives taken
each year for the process of excavating, processing, transporting and
of the inefficient burning of that product that's releacing way more
than its fair share of radium and many other heavy and acidic toxins
into our global warming environment?

What's wrong with having to construct and defend walls, and to worry
every minute of every day as to what the have-not's might do next?

What's wrong with having a year-round northern passage and a few extra
meters of ocean depth?

What's wrong with our having to learn how to survive upon eating
jellyfish?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 30th 06, 03:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming
jonathan

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
ups.com...
jonathan,
And you're here within this born-again pagan cesspool of this
anti-think-tank of a Usenet from hell, that typically sucks and blows
at just about anything and everything, that's especially good at their
not having shared the taboo/nondisclosure truth because, the truth is
simply never given a chance to emerge (at least not unscaved)?

I must admit, their insistance on on-topic, using real names
and all that shows a religious-like attachment to maintaining
these ng's as mere microcosms of the real regular normal
world.

These artificial constraints prevent the full range of knowledge
of just about anything from being experienced.
It turns everything into average, the norms. It makes
everything just like everything else, until it blends
in and becomes invisible.

Nature shows that creation and truth are the result of
the highly dynamic union of opposite extremes.
Which is the opposite of average, invisible and
docile.

But we must use everything we can to glean truth.
As an good example of anti-truth, these ngs
help up find reality in the sense of knowing
how not to look for it.

Jonathan

Old July 30th 06, 04:35 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming
Brad Guth[_1_]

"If you're not looking for the truth, you will not find it."
-Brad Guth

"To believe with certainty we must begin with doubting."
-Stanislaus I

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but having new eyes."
-Marcel Proust

"Truth is given, not to be contemplated, but to be done. Life is an
action, not a thought."
-F.W. Robertson
~
Even Kurt Vonnegut would have to agree that; WAR is WAR, thus "in war
there are no rules" - In fact, war has been the very reason why honest
folks are having to deal with the likes of others that haven't been
playing by whatever the supposed rules, such as our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush) having invented WMD seems to come to mind.

Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

I totally agree that folks looking for the truth are summarily screwed
if limited to accepting only whatever's within the mainstream status
quo box, and especially of this Usenet box of disinformation and
infomercial-science from hell that pretty much sucks and blows.
-
Brad Guth

jonathan wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
ups.com...
jonathan,

Old July 31st 06, 04:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming
Brad Guth[_1_]

If you're actually "as mad as hell"; then why not do
something/anything constructive. Actions and not words are of what
counts the most.

Such as the actions of a Pope as having exterminated Cathars, or of
Jews getting their Roman partners in crimes against humanity to put a
certain jewboy of their own kind on a stick means apparently nothing in
your good book of words instead of constructive actions that you've
obviously not taken because??????

The only actions you've taken is to reinforce upon your mainstream
status quo of lies upon lies at all cost.

What religion(s), if any, would you put encharge of Earth?

How many Islamic folks helped to perpetrate our cold-wars?

How many Islamic or Muslims were in the space race fiasco?

How many Islamic or Muslim souls are into bloody profit gouging via
oil?

Since you're worth at the very least 25t of CO2/year (plus having
contributed tonnes of other much nastier toxins); how much global
pollution is each Islamic soul responsible for?

Saddam wasn't even a member of our Arab oil cartel. Until we got
involved, fuel was the next best thing to being as free as water in
Iraq (in fact, I think fresh/distilled water cost considerably more
than fuel), and otherwise Saddam was nearly always the under-priced
underdog of the spot oil market.
-
Brad Guth

Old August 6th 06, 08:00 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:50:50 -0400, in a place far, far away,
"jonathan" made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

We know the oil is going to run out

Oil will never run out.

rest of nuttiness snipped