......Al Gore For President!

Old June 6th 06, 06:18 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

Default ......Al Gore For President!

On 6 Jun 2006 08:46:22 -0700, " wrote:

MY MOTTO ANYONE IS BETTER THAN BUSH!

No, the American people deserves better than that!

You all spend billions of dollars just to select another crook
that runs the same show for the benefit of big money!

C.

That's kind of the democratic crookery. Running the same
show for the benefit of big money. Kind of seems like people
out of ideas, but its because of the corruption of the
wole thing kind of dulls.

That's the wole idea.

Old June 6th 06, 06:30 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

Unpassionate cartelist? Cartel unpassionist.

MY MOTTO ANYONE IS BETTER THAN BUSH!

Wasn't that Kerry's motto?

Thir fellow dictator culturists (slavism is still thir)
in the absense, but in the mind of thir passionate
cartelism, cultural dictatorship, slavist passionism,
cartelism workaholism, passionate speaches,
corrupt imperialism, dammed unpassionist enemy
positionment, relocation.

Thir abandonment is non-aspectional. Non-corespondeble
against the cock wipers, the flip floppers of the non-nationalistic
rigids. Thir stance is of a sticky cock that knows hygene
is not the solution.

Old June 6th 06, 06:39 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 08:44:08 -0700, gb6724 wrote:

Unpassionate cartelist? Cartel unpassionist.

Killfilled crosspopsting troll?
Why, of course you are.

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"
Old June 6th 06, 08:00 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

jonathan wrote:
I think he's the only democratic contender that
gives a damn.

[snip]

Jonathan,

I saw "An Inconvenient Truth" over the weekend, appreciated it, and may
well share some of your scientific and political viewpoints on the
issue of fossil fuel use and global warming.

Having said all that, WHY have you posted this discussion into
sci.astro and sci.space.history???

Followups set to alt.politics ONLY.

+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
| Ladasky Home Solar, Inc.: blowing sunshine up your |
| power grid since March 24, 2005. Fiat lux! |
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
| Uptime Downtime kWh generated kWh consumed |
| 437 days none 7904 8294 |
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+

Old June 6th 06, 09:37 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

Vandar wrote:

Unpassionate cartelist? Cartel unpassionist.

MY MOTTO ANYONE IS BETTER THAN BUSH!

Wasn't that Kerry's motto?

Yup, and he lost. Good riddance. And Gore wouldn’t be any better.
Old June 7th 06, 04:55 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:31:58 -0400, "jonathan"
wrote:

I think he's the only democratic contender that
gives a damn.

And his goofy theory regarding global warming shows it.

Energy prices are slowing the economy while
massive deficits pile up. We need someone that
brings some passion to environmental and
domestic issues.

Don't forget making the trains run on time.

We don't need someone to just follow the party line.
We don't need more incompetence and corruption.
We don't need any more wars.

We need a good $5 pizza.

Al Gore for President!

Of Alpha Centari.

Jonathan

Old June 7th 06, 04:57 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 16:04:12 GMT, Vandar wrote:

Unpassionate cartelist? Cartel unpassionist.

MY MOTTO ANYONE IS BETTER THAN BUSH!

Wasn't that Kerry's motto?

Naw, his was "I have a plan."
Trouble was, it was only in his dreams.
Old June 7th 06, 05:52 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

Chuck Stewart wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 08:44:08 -0700, gb6724 wrote:

Unpassionate cartelist? Cartel unpassionist.

Killfilled crosspopsting troll?
Why, of course you are.

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"

I thought lack of temper was a problem of Bush passionate cartelism,
don't tell me New Zealand is a Republican land of high temper and
war against the enemy as owners of Democracy where war must
win, and peace is war under a state givern-mentality.

Disappointment man, disappointment. You are brainwashed sick.

Old June 7th 06, 05:57 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

Unpassionate cartelist? Cartel unpassionist.

Killfilled crosspopsting troll?
Why, of course you are.

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"

I thought lack of temper was a problem of Bush passionate cartelism,
don't tell me New Zealand is a Republican land of high temper and
war against the enemy as owners of Democracy where war must
win, and peace is war under a state givern-mentality.

Disappointment man, disappointment. You are brainwashed sick.

How are the female sheep this season net cultivist?

Old June 7th 06, 06:09 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

Unpassionate cartelist? Cartel unpassionist.

Killfilled crosspopsting troll?
Why, of course you are.

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"

I thought lack of temper was a problem of Bush passionate cartelism,
don't tell me New Zealand is a Republican land of high temper and
war against the enemy as owners of Democracy where war must
win, and peace is war under a state givern-mentality.

Disappointment man, disappointment. You are brainwashed sick.

How are the female sheep this season net cultivist?

It can't be true. The Internet has turned you into a cultivist.
An American. You have forgotten your whole culture.
We used to be friends before Bush's war. We used to have a connection,
as not Americans. I farewell your soul, what's left of it in the never
ending
story land. Think. Try to remember.