......Al Gore For President!

Old June 6th 06, 04:31 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

Default ......Al Gore For President!

I think he's the only democratic contender that
gives a damn.

Energy prices are slowing the economy while
massive deficits pile up. We need someone that
brings some passion to environmental and
domestic issues.

We don't need someone to just follow the party line.
We don't need more incompetence and corruption.
We don't need any more wars.

Al Gore for President!

Jonathan

Old June 6th 06, 04:44 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

Unpassionate cartelist? Cartel unpassionist.

Old June 6th 06, 04:46 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

wrote:
Unpassionate cartelist? Cartel unpassionist.

MY MOTTO ANYONE IS BETTER THAN BUSH!

Old June 6th 06, 04:54 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

Unpassionate cartelist? Cartel unpassionist.

MY MOTTO ANYONE IS BETTER THAN BUSH!

I like Cartel unpassionists. I wish good for the US, to have its
corruption and regime flattened by a cartel unpassionist.

And then I am happy with you, regardless of your party.

Until then, I flatten your flag, but it keeps wiggling with
cartel promotions.

Old June 6th 06, 05:00 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

Unpassionate cartelist? Cartel unpassionist.

MY MOTTO ANYONE IS BETTER THAN BUSH!

I like Cartel unpassionists. I wish good for the US, to have its
corruption and regime flattened by a cartel unpassionist.

And then I am happy with you, regardless of your party.

Until then, I flatten your flag, but it keeps wiggling with
cartel promotions.

Regime promotions,
the villa for the communist regimist,
the elite citizen of nationalistic pride
gets the best in his mind.

The corruption of cartelism,
the unity of the leader society,
its fat citizens, buros and
direct lines to the police government.

Not that this is a poetry,
more like an ancient sadism of the mind
of the non-corrupt stateless citizen.

Fine, we know the corruption,
of the pasionate cartelists,
from Hitler to Stalin to Bush,
in their minds they are powerful,
and so they believe and act
viciously as non-destructible
liberators.

Old June 6th 06, 05:04 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

Unpassionate cartelist? Cartel unpassionist.

MY MOTTO ANYONE IS BETTER THAN BUSH!

Wasn't that Kerry's motto?
Old June 6th 06, 05:05 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

[...]

and overriding thousand year old cultures
with thir fellow dictator culturists.

Old June 6th 06, 06:17 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.politics

On 6 Jun 2006 08:46:22 -0700, " wrote:

MY MOTTO ANYONE IS BETTER THAN BUSH!

No, the American people deserves better than that!

You all spend billions of dollars just to select another crook
that runs the same show for the benefit of big money!

C.

That's kind of the democratic crookery. Running the same
show for the benefit of big money. Kind of seems like people
out of ideas, but its because of the corruption of the
wole thing kind of dulls.