Singularity + Time + space Curve

Old March 13th 13, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Singularity + Time + space Curve

On Mar 13, 2:17*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Mar 13, 1:48*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Mar 13, 12:49*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Mar 12, 8:23*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Mar 12, 12:31*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Mar 12, 9:52*am, Brad Guth wrote:

On Mar 1, 5:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Jan 28, 8:22*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

Can I think of a singularity as infinite density? Can I think of it a
a starting point in time.? Can my equation G=EMC^2 show a singularity
has infinite gravity? Is a singularity both a beginning and an end?
Does time in reality go forever from an infinite past into an infinite
future? Can space curve inward Concave with an infinite space curve?
Can its convex curve make the universe inflate to infinity? Can a
theory be on spacetime radiation from the big bang once space has no
temperature the universe is no longer in existence? *All energies end
up as heat,and no heat no universe. Get the picture *TreBert

The answer to all above is YES * Get the whole picture with G=EMC^2
TreBert

Indeed, a singularity should be quite the do-everything cosmic
solution.

The surrounding event horizon(EH) to a given singularity is also
offering proof positive that FTL must be happening within the EH. *Of
course the force of gravity has to be worth at least 2c in order for c
to even exist, and perhaps ether/aether has to exist in order for the
propagation of photon waves to coexist along with the preexisting
force of gravity that has always existed.

Nice set of unfounded assertions.

Double-A

Just trying to help those disallowed to think for themselves.

Sam Wormley gets to self-destruct upon independent thinking, and rabbi
Saul Levy implodes full-blown kosher if anything is published outside
of their ZNR cult/cabal authority.

I think of Sam as the voice of mainstream science, sort of like John
(Shorty) Powers was the voice of NASA.

Double-A

He's both a puppet and a parrot, as having nothing original or least
of all questioning of his faith-based mainstream status quo that feeds
and cares for him.

He could also be Art Deco or rabbi Saul Levy. *Sam even supports all
things Hagar

Hagar is the one who worries me. *He reminds me of someone who used to
post here long ago. *any confessions, Hagar?

Double-A

Perhaps Art Deco was his father, and he got circumcised by rabbi Saul
Levy.

Old March 13th 13, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 28, 6:22*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Can I think of a singularity as infinite density? Can I think of it a
a starting point in time.? Can my equation G=EMC^2 show a singularity
has infinite gravity? Is a singularity both a beginning and an end?
Does time in reality go forever from an infinite past into an infinite
future? Can space curve inward Concave with an infinite space curve?
Can its convex curve make the universe inflate to infinity? Can a
theory be on spacetime radiation from the big bang once space has no
temperature the universe is no longer in existence? *All energies end
up as heat,and no heat no universe. Get the picture *TreBert

Speaking about energies creating heat. Notice how the brown-nosed
minions of our ZNR oligarchs are getting all upset with some of us,
namely me. They've put me on their NO FLY list, by topic hijacking
and by topic/author stalking.
Old March 14th 13, 02:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 1, 5:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Jan 28, 8:22*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Have you checked up on Beer.

Too bad if his life is terminated, as it was certainly interesting, as
he'd outlived most of his doctors. Perhaps MSP is what gave him that
extra decade.
Old March 14th 13, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 1, 5:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Jan 28, 8:22*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Deco was a Baptist I think. Found his church once online, but then
couldn't find it again.

Double-A

Old March 14th 13, 07:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 1, 5:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Jan 28, 8:22*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Bert is probably just undergoing his prostate procedure. Not a very
dangerous operation.

Double-A

Old March 14th 13, 09:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 1, 5:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Jan 28, 8:22*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Oligarchs of the ZNR and FUD-master kind tend to have those
conditional churches that are here today and gone tomorrow.
Old March 14th 13, 09:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 1, 5:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Jan 28, 8:22*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

That's kinda what I was thinking. He did post his phone number a
while back, so perhaps that could be used to contact whatever roommate
or partner was still available.
Old March 15th 13, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 1, 5:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Jan 28, 8:22*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Oh, that explains it. The church pulled up stakes and shut down their
website just like that!

The whole Osterwald (Deco) family attended that church.

Double-A

Old March 16th 13, 07:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

On 3/14/2013 12:47 PM, Double-A wrote:

Bert is probably just undergoing his prostate procedure. Not a very
dangerous operation.

Bert died and has been replaced by a simulacrum.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 18th 13, 05:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 1, 5:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Jan 28, 8:22*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

ZNR oligarchs (aka Rothschild mafia) really don't have any other
option.