Convex Curve of Space = Its End

Old July 16th 11, 04:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2

Default Convex Curve of Space = Its End

My Convex and Concave space theory gives the two possible ways for
universe to end. Einstein's concave for gravity will not be the
universe's final end(not enough force) Glazier's convex creates
universe expansion,and that has more than enough force for continual
expansion. I rather think of this ending as dark,cold,and the universe
thinning out to pure aether Aether with what is refered to as virtual
energy,or phantum energy. I can see the universe as a "white hole" at
this spacetime TreBert
Old July 19th 11, 05:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WE DON'T LIKE IT, BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT!

THOSE OTHERS DON'T KNOW YOU'RE A SENILE OLD GOAT!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 04:32:53 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

Concave & Convex theory gives reason for creation of universes,

and how they end. It is one of my three best theories,and my email
tells me its well received. I know Double A likes it. I know people at
U of Mass like it. TreBert