Gravity Going Up & Down Thinking

Old June 18th 08, 01:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Gravity Going Up & Down Thinking

OK This is a mind experiment. I'm an astronaut and I'm falling towards
another astronaut and we hit feet first. We are in reality standing on
each other. I say gravity pulled me down to him,and he thinks the same
thing. Reality is yes I came down to him,but he also came up to me. Up
and down fits like north and south magnets Here it is again
Should we have a tunnel going through the Earth to China and I jumped in
and at the same time a China man jumped in we would meet feet first at
the center of the Earth. We would meet at the same speed but I being
fatter would have the greater force,and "push" him back,and that push
back would mean to him that oc "push theory" for gravity works. Go
figure its really all GR Inertia and accelerating motion Its in reality
"All Einstein" When Einstein and I had that very short discussion
we talked on inertia and gravity,and touched a little on this,and its
the reason I woke up this morning to post it. Hope I got my thoughts
out clearly Bert

Old June 26th 08, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

I think "up thinking" is not good thinking in our Macro realm. After all
its gravity all the way "Down" Go figure Bert

Old June 27th 08, 06:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 26, 2:06 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
I think "up thinking" is not good thinking in our Macro realm. After all
its gravity all the way "Down" Go figure Bert

Within 1%r of Earth is zero gravity, or reverse gravity.

That's a sphere (possibly hollow) of nearly 128 km diameter.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 28th 08, 04:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

We relate just about all to our Earth,and down fits Where is up ? Is
it just a dimension.? Can you go up forever? If you go up for 100
trillion years will you end "up" Down ????? Bert

Old June 28th 08, 08:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 28, 8:06 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
We relate just about all to our Earth,and down fits Where is up ? Is
it just a dimension.? Can you go up forever? If you go up for 100
trillion years will you end "up" Down ????? Bert

Replace up/down with going between.

3rd, 4th or 5th dimension is still going between rather than up or
down.

Hell is actually sideways.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old June 30th 08, 02:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Gravity going up and down begs this question In the ISS do you
have to tie the girl to the bed to have proper sex? Best to keep in
mind its still a Freudian world even in free fall Bert

Old June 30th 08, 08:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

NOTE: This post rated "GP" (for "gentle porn")...

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

Gravity going up and down begs this question In the ISS do you
have to tie the girl to the bed to have proper sex? Best to keep in
mind its still a Freudian world even in free fall Bert

Absolutely, Bert, a loose tether would definitely keep
her safer. And you might want want to tie yourself down
loosely as well. Remember, if you hit your head on the
ceiling or wall in space, it can be "concussion" city just
like down here on the ground. Since sex can generally
take a good deal of focus, you might not see the wall
coming at you.

But don't tie yourself or the lady up too tightly, or else
neither of you will be able to get very "bizzie". g

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: Thank YOU for reading!

P.P.S.: http://painellsworth.net

Old July 1st 08, 11:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Painius Doctor Ruth told us trying out new positions was very good. I
can see great possibilities having sex on the ISS. The ISS might not
be a pink elephant after all. It could have great possibilities. Bert

Old July 1st 08, 04:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

Painius Doctor Ruth told us trying out new positions was very good. I
can see great possibilities having sex on the ISS. The ISS might not
be a pink elephant after all. It could have great possibilities. Bert

Oh ya! Specially with some of those GMC types.
(Gorgeous Mission Commanders)

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: Thank YOU for reading!

P.P.S.: http://painellsworth.net

Old July 1st 08, 09:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Painius Right you are Future girl astronauts will be based not on
brains but good looks. Ugly girls will be grounded by NASA.
Nymphomaniacs will be used on Mars missions. Best to realize a long
space trip is very boring,and good sex helps pass the time of days.
I just hope they don't pollute outer space by throwing wet condoms out
the air-hatch Bert