.....Extremes!

Old February 5th 06, 03:40 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.astro

Default .....Extremes!

Are you religious or agnostic?
Is light a particle or a wave?

We've become accustomed to seeking extremes for
our answers. Science looks for that ultimate particle
or equation. Religion looks for that ultimate person
or mind. Each camp looks in the opposite extremes
of the universe, one with the smallest and simplest.
The other with the largest and most complex.

Which one will reach the limit first and find the
ultimate idea?

The answer should be obvious, neither will, as the
opposite extremes only end at the brick wall of
the unknowable. The smallest particles won't sit
still long enough for us to detail them. A greater
intelligence is always beyond our comprehension.

The two great, almost timeless, methods of understanding
have both reached Dead Ends.

Why?

The two camps spun off towards opposite extremes
due to their instinctive need and search for simplicity.
One equation, or one God.

It should be obvious how to resolve this situation and
create one method of understanding that both camps
embrace.

By simply generating our initial assumptions from our
minds instead of instinct. Since an instinctual search takes
us to opposite dead ends by seeking certainty.
We should simply inverse the paths of each by seeking out
and becoming accomplished at....uncertainty.

The missing link!

The two camps would converge instead of diverging as
they have. So let's start over from the beginning.

Instead of looking for the definitive examples of certainty.
We look for the best examples of uncertainty. What is it?
That's easy now that the two camps have so fully explored
where certainty lies.

IF ONLY...we could join the Quantum and Classical...THEN
IF ONLY...we could join Humanity and God...THEN

No no no, those are not the right questions.
Maximum uncertainty resides where those extremes coexist.
At the maximum distance from certainty.

The questions are now

IF ONLY...we could find where quantum and classical ....already coexist.
IF ONLY ...we could find where Humanity and God ....already coexist.

The answers to both those questions are the same.
It's where energy becomes ideas.
And where animals become Gods.

Our minds.

Human intelligence defines the most complex thing or process
in the known universe. Intelligence defines the most uncertain
of all.

Fundamental law can now be rewritten for both camps at once.
From an understanding of the processes of life, since life
defines the most complex the universe has to offer.

Seeking uncertainty...complexity... is the path for a single
unified theory for Science and Spirit.

Darwin serves as the starting point, Reality 101, for both camps.

But any universal theory needs to be in an abstract or mathematical
form so it can be applied to both camps, and everything in between.
Evolution must be defined abstractly, through mathematics, for
the truth of our existence to be found.

Fundamental law needs to be derived from life, not particle
physics. From the most complex, not the simplest.
The physical universe is understood by the properties
of life...NOT...the other way around.

Who here has ever taken physics courses without knowing
how important it is to have the correct frame of reference
before beginning? Else the mistake carries throughout?
And how many realize such frame of reference mistakes
are often exceedingly simple mistakes.

And how many understand that in the real world of money, politics
and careers, that correcting such an initial mistake, that carries
throughout, is the most difficult mistake to correct of all?

Everyone will oppose it, even refuse to consider it, as no one
would believe we could make such a simple mistake
.....for so long. And everyone would have to change...at once.

This new mathematics of life is already here, it's spreading
everywhere. It used to be called chaos theory, now it's
name is complexity science.

In essay form a nice intro is here, no equations.
http://www.calresco.org/themes.htm

You can continue seeking certainty if you like, but
that search only leads to uncertain views and anxiety.
Searching for uncertainty leads to a single simple view
of it all.

It leads to Utopia.

Jonathan

"The Brain is wider than the sky,
For, put them side by side,
The one the other will include
With ease, and you beside.

The brain is deeper than the sea,
For, hold them, blue to blue,
The one the other will absorb,
As sponges, buckets do.

The brain is just the weight of God,
For, lift them, pound for pound,
And they will differ, if they do,
As syllable from sound."

By E Dickinson

....Extremes! jonathan Policy 7 February 6th 06 10:28 PM
What is the difference between an Avalance and an Extinction? jonathan Policy 0 January 9th 06 02:33 AM
What are the two greatest Extremes? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 2 January 28th 05 02:03 PM
On the ...ABSURDITY of Nasa's Search for Water OhBrother Policy 13 April 9th 04 12:26 AM
On the ...ABSURDITY of Nasa's Search for Water OhBrother Astronomy Misc 13 April 9th 04 12:26 AM