Solar System guide

Old June 20th 04, 09:41 AM
Charles Gilman

Default Solar System guide

For those unfamiliar with this document it is something I post to two
newsgroups twice a year. The main change since December is a regrouping of
the Kuiper Belt and beyond to reflect current thinking about remote Neptune
resonances. Details of subdivisions of Earth have also changed to reflect
European expansion. Note that Sedna is not as yet an official name, but the
body for which that name is proposed is mentioned under "possible worlds
beyond".

Old June 20th 04, 11:16 AM
Whisper

"Charles Gilman" wrote in message
For those unfamiliar with this document it is something I post to two
newsgroups twice a year. The main change since December is a regrouping of
the Kuiper Belt and beyond to reflect current thinking about remote

Neptune
resonances. Details of subdivisions of Earth have also changed to reflect
European expansion. Note that Sedna is not as yet an official name, but

the
body for which that name is proposed is mentioned under "possible worlds
beyond".

So where is it........?

Old June 20th 04, 11:27 AM
Lloyd Jones

He attached the file. It all depends what program your using to use NG's,
with some of them you can't view attachments.

LJ

Old June 20th 04, 11:27 AM
Lloyd Jones

Old June 20th 04, 12:13 PM
Whisper

"Lloyd Jones" wrote in message
He attached the file. It all depends what program your using to use NG's,
with some of them you can't view attachments.

LJ

MS Outlook. I can't see any attachment...?

Old June 20th 04, 01:30 PM
Peter Webb

No, its worse than that.

Many servers don't replicate attachments unless the newsgroup name contains
the word "binaries". Its got nothing to do with your newsreader; I don't
know of newsreaders that cannot handle attachments in some way.

Old June 20th 04, 03:39 PM
Mark McIntyre

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 22:30:29 +1000, in uk.sci.astronomy , "Peter Webb"
wrote:

No, its worse than that.

or, more accurately, better.

Many servers don't replicate attachments unless the newsgroup name contains
the word "binaries".

This is IMHO a good thing.
--
Mark McIntyre