What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the less)

Old September 21st 07, 10:38 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

Default What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the less)

BradGuth wrote:

On Sep 20, 10:57 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Sep 20, 7:52 pm, John Griffin
wrote:

Get a newsreader. Use a news server.

Is that the best Rabbi Griffin has to say?

Why don't you folks want the public to read any of this
stuff? - Brad Guth -

Rabbi John Griffin is such an off-world naysayer, and not just
on behalf of my research and topics, but on behalf of anyone
suggesting there's other than off-world inert eye candy for us
to look at, or for that matter any viable alternatives for
accomplishing the salvation of our badly failing environment.
In other words, Rabbi Griffin is something of a usenet Hitler

Kiss my hakenkreuz.

on faith-based steroids, except in total denial of his being
in denial which is actually worse off.

I emphatically deny that I deny that I’m in denial of denying
that denial denies my denial of denying whatever the **** you’re
yapping about.

Perhaps Warren Buffett should have paid closer attention to
Rabbi John, as to avoid having to make those pesky investments
into the likes of renewable clean energy, so that we can keep
adding soot, CO2 and NOx by the Yiddish butt loads into our
polluted environment, as global coal miners continually die
off or die young, and we keep going to war over the global
reserves of oil, natural gas and yellowcake that belongs to
others.

That’s absurd. Coal miners only die once, just like normal
people. Who ever heard of anyone continually dying?

As I've said many times before;

You can say that again.

You only have to act on behalf of a bad Jew in order to become
one of the bad guys.

Your hero Schiklgruber was as close to 99% Jew as it gets. If you
don’t believe me ask the Mormons to look it up. While you’re at
it, figure out how close that could be.

Old September 21st 07, 11:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:

[...]

Silly word games, spoken like a good little Third Reich minion of a
brown-nosed Rabbi that you are.

How about a few other sick jokes by Rabbi Griffin as to all those
other innocent folks as having to die long before their time, and just
because of whatever faith they deeply believe in or oily rock they so
happen to be sitting on.

As I've said many times before;

You can say that again.

You only have to act on behalf of a bad Jew in order to become
one of the bad guys.

Your hero Schiklgruber was as close to 99% Jew as it gets. If you
don't believe me ask the Mormons to look it up. While you're at
it, figure out how close that could be.

Good Christ almighty on a stick. Are you for real?

You do realize what connections and subsequent wealth the likes of our
resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) family tree derived from the Third
Reich, don't you?
- Brad Guth -