Mintron CCD camera

Old July 7th 03, 11:24 PM
Martin Frey

Default Mintron CCD camera

I am hearing seriously good things about this camera - to the point of
actually wondering if I should disturb the moths in my wallet by
removing 350 used fivers from it (I wish...)

Anybody got any experience with or opinions about Mintron 12V1EX bw
camera?

Cheers

Martin

--------------
Martin Frey
N 51 02 E 0 47
--------------
Old July 8th 03, 11:36 AM
Nigel Burge

I have just bought one of these and I am VERY impressed.

Although the sky does not get dark enough to use yet here in Skye at night, I
have used it extensively in daylight withh all sorts of lenses and through an 8"
SCT.

I have also tried the "Starlight" mode inside my observatory and it really does
see in the dark.

Highly recommended.

Nigel