ASTRO: Lunar image - centered on Tycho

Old January 3rd 07, 06:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

Default ASTRO: Lunar image - centered on Tycho

Here's one of a bunch of lunar images I took a few hours ago. Hopefully I'll
have time to process some more of these over the next few days. This image
is from 15 exposures taken with a Canon Rebel DSLR thru an AstroPhysics
6-inch F/12 refractor using a VERNONscope 2.4x 2-inch Barlow. Seeing was our
usual fair to poor.

George N

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tycho.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	372.4 KB
ID:	290

ASTRO: wide-field centered on Scutum star cloud George Normandin[_1_] Astro Pictures 3 November 19th 06 06:10 AM
Lunar Image Anomaly Dan Misc 5 January 12th 04 05:07 AM
Lunar Image Anomaly Dan UK Astronomy 4 January 11th 04 05:00 PM
Lunar Image Anomaly Dave Pearson UK Astronomy 2 January 11th 04 02:54 PM
Psuedo 3D Lunar image! Paul Hyndman Amateur Astronomy 2 December 9th 03 10:41 AM